Russellville, AR

#64 Feb 11, 2014
Skeeter wrote:
Jews know how to take this town lol
amen i hate the show fake as they are
Big Red Booger

Omaha, NE

#65 Feb 18, 2014
We have some derelicts in this town, too....no matter what problem they may have, they still manage to blame it on the superior race.
The Young Ambrosian

Brunswick, OH

#66 Feb 18, 2014
All of those shows like Hardcore Pawn, Container Wars, Hillbillies hunting alligators are fake. So are those lumber jack shows. They're all just entertainment for hillbillies. They're all scripted like a tv show.
JonastheWicked

Great Barrington, MA

#67 May 29, 2014
It's sad to say unfortunately that u ultimately agree with you about 85% of the black youth carry a "you owe me" rather than "I have to earn what I get" attitude. I live in upstate NY and I see and deal with this attitude everyday. I don't believe it's a Detroit problem only. I believe many youths learn about slavery and civil rights. I have had many debates with black kids about this very issue, and the fact that a small percentage of whites today are direct relatives of slave owners 170-250 years ago. I think people want to make it a black vs white issue, when it is not. My family is off the boat from Ireland to Ellis Island in 1872, and struggled for years when "Irish need not apply" and overcame social injustice by working hard and saving every penny. Although slavery is a dark period in Americas history, I think it's a poor assumption that people have that all whites are rich land owners who's family used to own slaves. I feel no obligation to owe any race anything, and if anyone got a raw deal in America the Native American got the short end in every aspect of life.
Altonsteel

White Lake, MI

#68 Aug 1, 2014
I think I bough a used car from there dad back in the 80's it was full of bondo.
Brian Adam

Union, NJ

#69 Aug 1, 2014
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>When Katrina hit New Orleans, it did the city a favor by ridding the slums and ghettos of many of the two legged cockroaches. And these vermin couldn't understand why the city was so slow about building back a nest for them. Now if Detroit could just figure a way to scatter a few hundred thousand ghetto maggots to the winds......... oh well, you get the picture.
Like Marvin Gaye sang so beautifully, "Got to vote for you cuz you're the man!"
ToLoveIsToLive

Frisco, TX

#70 Mar 16, 2015
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>That show displays what the average resident of Detroit is all about. The best of the best! Michigan be proud!

Yeah dude thats pretty messed up to say that all of Detroit is like That I have a lot of friends Detroit and most of them are respectful good people. Regardless of where someone is from is wrong to make assumptions of how people are. I have friends from southside Chicago that are some of the most respectful and successful people I have the privilege to know. And if you know southside Chicago you know a kid is lucky to graduate highschool.

Now I live it Texas and when I came here I thought there was supposed to be a thing called southern hospitality bit it doesn't exist and I live in a nice are I
There is a city in my area that the median income is 200,000 a year and these people are the most disrespectful rude people I have ever met in my life

To sum it up is that shitty people come from all walks of life regardless of where they are from so to judge anyone by where they live ,work or grew up is just ignorant and is what's wrong with society these days
xcccc

Winchester, KY

#71 Mar 18, 2015
Poo-Bear

Westland, MI

#72 Mar 27, 2015
boomer wrote:
ashly is the biggest beach ever and seth is just a spoiled brat that treats his dad like shit, they both hav no respect for less, and makes him look like a real dumbass, letting them kids treat him like dirt and customers 2, i use to like the show, but now it suxxxxx, when good ole less is gone them 2idiots will run through all his money in no time, the pawn shop will b sold, such a waste,and less has no bullz to let his kids treat him that way,, Rich should b manager over seth an ashley, hes the only loyel person there. ashley is so threatened by him she trys to fug him over all the time, beachhhhh, ill never watch that show or that stupid azz fake gold rush, hav fun yalll
Okay, if you're going to post, lets get a couple of things straight. First of all, Ashley is NOT the biggest BEACH, If I'm not mistaken, Wasaga Beach is the biggest, however, if you meant bitch and was attempting to keep it "clean", BIATCH would be the word you were looking for though the correct word is bitch. You don't need so many x's in suxxxxx. One will suffice. We'll still get it even though your spelling SUCKS. Is it to much work to spell out the WORD two ( 2 ) or be, rather than "b" or have, rather than "hav" or don't you know how? The owners name is LES, NOT LESS!! And, proper names are ALWAYS capitalized!! Ashley, Seth and Les. Get it? And you're right, Les has no BULLZ. I've heard he has BALLS though. Also, Rich isn't LOYEL but he IS LOYAL. Ashley TRYS to "fug" him over? What are you? Twelve? Ashley TRIES to be nice. Fug? What the Hell is a "fug"? And again with the "beachhhhh" thing! As I stated in a previous sentence, the word is "BIATCHHHHH" or BITCHHHHH. A BEACHHHHH is where you go to swim when the weather is nice! Azz is ASS and YALLL is Y'all ( there is an APOSTROPHE after the "Y" and "alll" only has two l's ). And to think you have the nerve to call Seth and Ashley "idiots". If you're going to call someone an idiot, at least TRY to sound as though YOUR brain cells are connected!!
Poo-Bear

Westland, MI

#73 Mar 27, 2015
boomer wrote:
ashly is the biggest beach ever and seth is just a spoiled brat that treats his dad like shit, they both hav no respect for less, and makes him look like a real dumbass, letting them kids treat him like dirt and customers 2, i use to like the show, but now it suxxxxx, when good ole less is gone them 2idiots will run through all his money in no time, the pawn shop will b sold, such a waste,and less has no bullz to let his kids treat him that way,, Rich should b manager over seth an ashley, hes the only loyel person there. ashley is so threatened by him she trys to fug him over all the time, beachhhhh, ill never watch that show or that stupid azz fake gold rush, hav fun yalll
Tell me "boomer", do they have schools where you're from? If so, may I suggest you attend one?
what

Clarksville, TN

#74 Mar 28, 2015
JonastheWicked wrote:
It's sad to say unfortunately that u ultimately agree with you about 85% of the black youth carry a "you owe me" rather than "I have to earn what I get" attitude. I live in upstate NY and I see and deal with this attitude everyday. I don't believe it's a Detroit problem only. I believe many youths learn about slavery and civil rights. I have had many debates with black kids about this very issue, and the fact that a small percentage of whites today are direct relatives of slave owners 170-250 years ago. I think people want to make it a black vs white issue, when it is not. My family is off the boat from Ireland to Ellis Island in 1872, and struggled for years when "Irish need not apply" and overcame social injustice by working hard and saving every penny. Although slavery is a dark period in Americas history, I think it's a poor assumption that people have that all whites are rich land owners who's family used to own slaves. I feel no obligation to owe any race anything, and if anyone got a raw deal in America the Native American got the short end in every aspect of life.
Dumb ass it was a comment on the show and your rant made it about race ! FUCKTARD
james meyer

Lubbock, TX

#75 May 29, 2015
I was there 4 months ago n what I seen was a bunch of people who are very nice. I didn't get some meat Les Ashlee or Seth but I did had a great time prices are reasonable the staff works hard to get ppl in and out fast some ppl do get mad but not as seen on tv.
captain obvious

West Hamlin, WV

#77 Jun 5, 2015
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional hypocrisy my friend. "Main objective to taunt authority." That's a stupidly bold statement to make. White people burn down cities and riot when their favorite sports team loses. Timothy McVeigh taunted authority by blowing up a building with men women and children inside. You see, whether it's "minor" to you or not, white people do the same things and live the same way. They are not more "civilized" than anyone else regardless of how holy and righteous you make them out to be.
No more civilized? Lmao. Name a civilized country on this planet that is run by blacks? Black people are not able to sustain civility. They are incapable of it. No more able to be civilized than a congress of baboons. Look at monkeys in front of a camera and then look at footage of blacks in front of a camera. Same body language, get my point?
bigmoney

Paris, KY

#79 Jul 10, 2015
His d**k sucking son needs to learn the store is owned by Les.. not Seth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US White Supremacists are Thugs. Bad as North K... 2 hr ThomasA 7
News Metro Detroit man flying confederate flag 4 hr ThomasA 2
News Metro Detroit doctor charged in pill scheme 23 hr MADD 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... Fri ThomasA 104
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Well Well 21,050
AK Steel/UAW contract Fri Bchristopher05 26
I like bbq pork Thu opie 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages