Hardcore Pawn is a JOKE!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#42 Jan 6, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Name me a town in this country with the concentration of uncivilized Caucasians to compare to the same concentration of uncivilized non-Caucasians in Detroit.
This is a stupid statement. Not only are you trying to make an unfair comparison, but your viewpoint is relative, subjective. Consequently, it's meaningless.
Chester

Sault Sainte Marie, MI

#43 Jan 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a stupid statement. Not only are you trying to make an unfair comparison, but your viewpoint is relative, subjective. Consequently, it's meaningless.
Exactly. We don't want to be subjected to your black culture of crime.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein
loch ness

Toledo, OH

#44 Jan 6, 2013
Yes I believe it is stereotype of just blacks getting handouts.I used go have white neighbors that were always looking for handouts.they lie cheat etc. Never pay money back.they keep having kids also. And the father is most capable of work.they now live in dbrn Hts.they have even got worse.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#45 Jan 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of your verbal vomit. Now name the town that surpasses Detroit.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#46 Jan 6, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Enough of your verbal vomit. Now name the town that surpasses Detroit.
Of course we're all waiting. He can't name one and if he could it would be only one with major qualifications. Certainly he is busy scouring the Internet for anything at this moment. When confronted with numerical facts he goes to attacking the person or finding an example of a white on welfare, which there are plenty.

Correlation is not causation. This is an important concept in statistics. The correlation of black culture to crime is very high statistically. Some here have made the obvious leap to causality being racial. If I want to live in an area with less crime, I really need to avoid black concentrations. I don't need to make moral accusations in the process. I just want to live a safe and carefree life. This is the same decisions many blacks have made themselves. They want good schools and less crime so they run from their own people. When too many do it and concentrate in one place, they end up going backwards.
Mrs Kowalski

New Baltimore, MI

#47 Jan 6, 2013
Hard Core Pawn sux. I like the way those scrawny twerps get all tough when they have their bouncers standing behind them. That pawn shop show from Vegas with the bald guy, the fat guy, the other fat guy and the old man is way way better.

Spartanburg, SC

#48 Jan 6, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Enough of your verbal vomit. Now name the town that surpasses Detroit.
I explained myself already. Apparently, my "verbal vomit" is not enough for you lol. No matter what I say, your hunger for YOUR version of "truth" will not be sated. What you all present is mostly SUBJECTIVE and RELATIVE. Statistical data paints A picture not THE picture. I could debate with you and others for hours because I have much to speak about, TRUST ME lol. I see that you folks have no desire to hear what I say. You will never understand. You all see me as a whiney, stupid, unappreciative, supporter of wickedness. That's fine. Personally, I know the truth about myself and SOMEWHAT why things are the way they are with black people. You will never know the truth besides what you let yourself be deluded into believing.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#49 Jan 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained myself already. Apparently, my "verbal vomit" is not enough for you lol. No matter what I say, your hunger for YOUR version of "truth" will not be sated. What you all present is mostly SUBJECTIVE and RELATIVE. Statistical data paints A picture not THE picture. I could debate with you and others for hours because I have much to speak about, TRUST ME lol. I see that you folks have no desire to hear what I say. You will never understand. You all see me as a whiney, stupid, unappreciative, supporter of wickedness. That's fine. Personally, I know the truth about myself and SOMEWHAT why things are the way they are with black people. You will never know the truth besides what you let yourself be deluded into believing.
You have summed up my estimation of you almost 100%. Glad you could own it.

Sylacauga, AL

#50 Jan 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You have summed up my estimation of you almost 100%. Glad you could own it.
Lol I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess I'm glad I could help further your delusions about me and other black people?? I guess?? Anything else I can do for you and your consortium here on Topix?

Spartanburg, SC

#51 Jan 6, 2013
Mrs Kowalski wrote:
Hard Core Pawn sux. I like the way those scrawny twerps get all tough when they have their bouncers standing behind them. That pawn shop show from Vegas with the bald guy, the fat guy, the other fat guy and the old man is way way better.
I agree with that. The Gold family acts so tough but in actuality if they didn't have their giants around them to protect them they would be quivering in their fear.
sula

Port Huron, MI

#52 Jan 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree lol. Like 95% is fake I would say.
yes I agree
sula

Port Huron, MI

#53 Jan 6, 2013
ronnie wrote:
It's scripted there is no way you can treat customers like that and be sucessful! A whole lot of assault and battery going on! You can't just snatch up folks like that unless they SIGN A WAIVER! LMAO
still funny to watch
haha

Port Huron, MI

#54 Jan 6, 2013
Mrs Kowalski wrote:
yeah
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#55 Jan 6, 2013
Mrs Kowalski wrote:
Totally different clientele.
UNRETARDED

Forest Hill, Australia

#57 Jul 4, 2013
Yes they are actors but it is ment to be a re-enactment of actual events. The brother sister love is so real .LOL NOW GIVE ME $300 FOR MY COMMENTS DAMN IT, NO NO IM NOT LEAVING TILL I GET $300 FOR MY COMMENTS .OK OK $250 , OK LES $5 BUCKS THEN :-/ HAHAHA
Meanie

Royal Oak, MI

#58 Jul 4, 2013
UNRETARDED wrote:
Yes they are actors but it is ment to be a re-enactment of actual events. The brother sister love is so real .LOL NOW GIVE ME $300 FOR MY COMMENTS DAMN IT, NO NO IM NOT LEAVING TILL I GET $300 FOR MY COMMENTS .OK OK $250 , OK LES $5 BUCKS THEN :-/ HAHAHA
Reenactment? LMAO! The last show displayed a man, dragging a huge cello case into the center of the floor. He then yells at the employees not to touch it. A tug of war ensued with the man and security, which broke a strap on the case. Les opened the case as the man ran out of the store. Upon opening the case, another man with hands bound, wearing a gold thong bikini emerged and ran out of the store as well and the crew laughed. SERIOUSLY? You call this reenactment of actual events? Get real. Why would anyone drag in a case, stand in the middle of the floor, demand nobody tough it, offer no reason for being there, then run off once it was opened. To discover another person bound inside is grounds for criminal investigation, yet, it was laughed upon.

If you truly believe these are reenactments, you're a bigger idiot than the two kids running that store.
TheRealDeal

Macomb, MI

#59 Jul 11, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there not white pepole on welfare and foodstamps and getting all kinds of government handouts??? Despite the stereotype out there according to the stats there are more white people on foodstamps than blacks... But people turn a blind eye to that fact.
LETS LOOK AT FACTS

Some of the various Top 10 most dangerous cities list combined with the demographic data found on each cities 2010 census data.

Detroit, Michigan --- 82.7% black
Gary, Indiana --- 84.8% black
Wilmington, Delaware --- 58% black
St. Louis, Missouri --- 49% black
Baton Rouge, Louisiana --- 50.02% black
Baltimore, Maryland --- 63.7% black
New Orleans, Louisiana --- 60.2% black
Memphis, Tennessee --- 62.6% black
Flint, Michigan --- 56.6% black
Atlanta, Georgia --- 54.0% black
Birmingham, Alabama --- 73.4% black
Camden, New Jersey --- 48.7% black
Washington, DC --- 50.7% black
Hartford, Connecticut --- 40.05% black
Richmond, Virginia --- 52.3% black

I think the facts are quite clear!

Blacks are a very small percentage of the population, yet they represent the largest part of violent crime, and nearly 85% of the prison population!

Blacks have a propensity for violence and laziness and are typically non-contributors in any area they live in.
If it was isolated to one city we could say RANDOM or GEOGRAPHIC...but since its across this country and even demonstrated around the world, it is clearly an inherent trait of blacks! A genetic defect perhaps?

By the way...HCP is certainly fake BUT the attitudes of blacks depicted in this show are truly accurate and consistent with the majority of blacks that live in the 313 area code! THERE IS NO EXAGGERATION OF THAT!

I went to American Jewelry and Loan a few months back, which is only about 5 or so miles from my house...and the customers are basically morons, but the majority of folks in there were tourists wanting to see the place. By the way there was no Gold's only Rich, the old bald-ish sports guy and the younger bald goofball that they screw with on the show!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#60 Jul 14, 2013
The show with the bald guy and the old man in Las Vegas is far far superior to those dipsh*ts.
Cannon

Enfield, CT

#61 Sep 3, 2013
Growing up Les should of said NO to His Kids More Often, then maybe they would't be Spoiled Brats, with NO respect for there Dad,
Ashley Has a BADDDD Attitude. In the real World you Earn Your Position in Life, In there World Dad GIVES You a Title of Manager.
If they spent half the Time Working that they spend trying to make each other look BAD in Front of Dad, Then they MIGHT even cover there own pay.
To Look Bad niether of them needs Help
Rich the Manager, has to be kick-backed easy going to deal with Ashley or Seth, More Power to You
Midwest Critic

Lincoln, NE

#62 Sep 11, 2013
It is sad to see a family benefit from taking advantage of the poor, uneducated, and basically the desperate. Less is an interesting character that made his bones long ago. His son on the other hand is riding his coat tails trying to act tuff with his security close by his side. I believe there is some latent homo sexuality he is trying to keep under wraps. The daughter feels she needs to be confrontational with anyone and everyone that comes into her fathers shop. Just because she is over weight and rather homely, she insists on chasing people away from the business. What a hindrance these children are on their FATHERS shop. If the dregs of society wouldn't keep them a float they would be in the poor house them selves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Strong Black Man 21,305
News Activist compares Detroit PETA billboard to KKK 12 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 8
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) 23 hr C OVER 4,728
News Dan Gilbert says poor Detroiters need jobs, but... Fri ThomasA 3
Be a helping hand. Dec 14 test 2
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 24
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Dec 10 Cat Fan 4

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages