robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#26 Aug 17, 2013
this hick possesses something you desire more than anything on earth this hick is white, something you will never be. you are doomed to go through life looking like dog s--t with pubic fuzz on your head.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#28 Aug 17, 2013
Negrodamous wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a deep sadness in the old Detroit woman's eyes. She leaned over close to me and said in a low, a sincere voice, "We don't belong here. We supposed to be where God put us, back in Africa, away from all this temptation. The black man wasn't made to live like you white folks. He supposed to live a simple life and work for his food. It keeps him outta trouble. In this world he gonna fail every time. He be jealous of you white folks. He want your money, your houses and your women, but he aint' smart enough to git them like you, so he tries to take them. Dat's why he always in trouble. Dey's an evil inside my people."
I was floored. This old black woman was probably the last person on earth I ever expected to hear words like this coming from. I nodded my agreement soberly. I liked this old mammie. She had earned my respect. She had hit it squarely on the head. As long as black men and white men mixed, there would be trouble. And though at this late date there's no longer a place to ship them off to, we still have the power to separate ourselves from them entirely, them and all the other lower races that continually steal from us and clamor for our destruction. We are a race apart in every single way but geographic. And unless we restore the physical separation we used to have from these people, our race is doomed.
Just for a side interest here. Britain has a faction that is considering the granting of human rights to the higher apes based on the fact that they actually test out as high as 15-20% of current humans. They did not specify who comprised that group of humans that was surpassed by the apes.
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#29 Aug 17, 2013
there is no doubt which group it was.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#30 Aug 17, 2013
Detroit, Gary Indiana, Chicago, Philedelphia, Baltimore, Oakland
Sch great spots for blacks to show off their behaviors
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#31 Aug 18, 2013
if all the slaves that I owned will come by I have your money for you. bring your birth certificate dated before 1865. if you was born in 1865 you are 148 now. I was 30 when I bought you, so I am 178 now. so you may want to hurry on over to collect.
Johnson

Kenya

#33 Aug 19, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
I am a lady from Florida and stumbled upon this site quite by accident. Now if slavery had never happened in this country where would all you negros be now? In AfriKKKA chewing on roots and looking for clean water to drink. Not driving around America in Cadillacs and being parasites. You should thank God for slavery. Otherwise you would not even be speaking "English" or some muted form of it. What shocks me is the white people who would allow themselves to be intimate with the "mud races". I would rather be dead than have one of those filthy beasts put their black hands on my luscious white body. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
A large white booty is the black man's dream.

Since: Nov 11

Lansing, MI

#34 Aug 19, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
I am a lady from Florida and stumbled upon this site quite by accident. Now if slavery had never happened in this country where would all you negros be now? In AfriKKKA chewing on roots and looking for clean water to drink. Not driving around America in Cadillacs and being parasites. You should thank God for slavery. Otherwise you would not even be speaking "English" or some muted form of it. What shocks me is the white people who would allow themselves to be intimate with the "mud races". I would rather be dead than have one of those filthy beasts put their black hands on my luscious white body. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Yes ma'am. Thank God for Almighty Whitey...sob sob...tears roll down my cheeks. Where would we be if not for Whiteys selflessness and mercy. The funny thing is that thankfully, down here on Earth, most humans are not as haughty and chauvinistic as you. And so what if people date outside their "race". Get over it. With a funky attitude like that I'm sure many white men won't touch you. What is also true is that while you don't like "filthy beast[ly]" hands on you 5 other luscious white women would enjoy being with "other" men.

Allen Park, MI

#36 Aug 19, 2013
Negrodamous wrote:
<quoted text>
It is forbidden in the bible mate with kneegrows.
Leviticus 20:15-16:
"And if a man lie with a kneegrow, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the kneegrow. And if a woman approach unto any kneegrow, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the kneegrow, they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Hear me oh Israel, the tribes south of Israel are unclean and unholy as the beast of the desert and they are as the animals of the forests. They are covered with blackness
in body and soul."
Riiiiiiight....you don't even believe that filth do you? Quit deluding yourself. We both know the Bible doesn't say that.
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#37 Aug 19, 2013
KALLARK I bet you like to date black men.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#39 Aug 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It is forbidden in the bible mate with kneegrows.
Leviticus 20:15-16:
"And if a man lie with a kneegrow, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the kneegrow. And if a woman approach unto any kneegrow, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the kneegrow, they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Hear me oh Israel, the tribes south of Israel are unclean and unholy as the beast of the desert and they are as the animals of the forests. They are covered with blackness
in body and soul."
Well as for the bible didn't cin get a mark for his crime?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#40 Aug 23, 2013
I say give the coloreds "reparations" for something that happened 200 years ago and that they use as a constant excuse for their massive cultural failures.
But then let's back charge them for the destruction of property, remuneration for black crime and the victims, for the raised insurance premiums, the loss of property values, higher prices due to thievery, the increased cost of added security, moving expenses so that decent kids don't have to attend school with felons.....

I'll be waiting for my check.

Pleasanton, CA

#41 Aug 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
I say give the coloreds "reparations" for something that happened 200 years ago and that they use as a constant excuse for their massive cultural failures.
But then let's back charge them for the destruction of property, remuneration for black crime and the victims, for the raised insurance premiums, the loss of property values, higher prices due to thievery, the increased cost of added security, moving expenses so that decent kids don't have to attend school with felons.....
I'll be waiting for my check.
LOL and then we'll add up all the damage done from Colonialism, Euro-Caucasoid race theory/chauvinism/fetishi'sati on/Darwinism/two World Wars spearheaded by Europeans/Manifest Delusion...ahem...sorry...Dest iny and guess what? You still come out owing basically the entire human family reparations. HA! You may need to re-calculate your formula for reparations sweetie. ;-)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#42 Aug 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and then we'll add up all the damage done from Colonialism, Euro-Caucasoid race theory/chauvinism/fetishi'sati on/Darwinism/two World Wars spearheaded by Europeans/Manifest Delusion...ahem...sorry...Dest iny and guess what? You still come out owing basically the entire human family reparations. HA! You may need to re-calculate your formula for reparations sweetie. ;-)
Gee......We're really sorry for bringing them from the Stone Age into the Modern World.....teaching them how to read, to not cook and eat one another...

Pleasanton, CA

#43 Aug 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Gee......We're really sorry for bringing them from the Stone Age into the Modern World.....teaching them how to read, to not cook and eat one another...
What is wrong with you? You really are delusional aren't you? Do you have some white race fetish? Do you honestly believe "your" people are God's gift to mankind? Because the past 500 years have shown "your" people to be quite the abomination.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#45 Aug 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? You really are delusional aren't you? Do you have some white race fetish? Do you honestly believe "your" people are God's gift to mankind? Because the past 500 years have shown "your" people to be quite the abomination.
Of course. That is why you can walk down a side street on the East Side at 2 am without an fear at all. Whereas doing the same in say, Bloomfied Hills would probably end in a jacking or worse.....You know, the whole "abomination" thing.
And of course the governments of Detroit...Zimbabwe...Uganda, Somalia are shining examples of fine governance, economic soundness and justice for all.

Mount Morris, MI

#46 Aug 23, 2013
shangrila wrote:
<quoted text>
And your people are......?
Curing cancer?
Advancing science....?
Being productive and not draining society's resources?
I don't think so.
And "your" people have brought world peace? Cured cancer? Cured the common cold? "Advancing" science by creating more efficient ways of killing people?

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

United States

#47 Aug 23, 2013
Liberia!
Reparation paid. Go home.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#48 Aug 23, 2013
Well the mark must have been blackness
Everyone knows to avoid a black
disani

Doylestown, PA

#49 Nov 22, 2013
lynn wrote:
U sound like a typical white person who is embarasing to some whites who are good
Crazy ass idiots filled with melatonin. Whites are racist but provide everything to the majority of the black population. Go ahead. Look it up! Damn. They can't stand on their own two feet but somehow manage to point fingers.
disani

United States

#50 Nov 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK white people. Let's shut down the hand-outs. Unappreciative and ignorant melatonin filled animals. Everything has been given to blacks and they destroyed it. Plain and simple. Get off your ass and earn your living. I'm sure there will be a smart, uneducated response. Before someone does give one, take a look at the factual information provided. Blacks only 12% of the population but use 47% of the overall welfare. CRAZY. Now cry about it because whitie isn't fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Student Shot on Way to Detroit-Area School 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The truth 19,248
Why are Blacks such animals? (Nov '10) 1 hr Terry 271
Predicting Detroit's future: The beginning 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
Detroiters testify about water shutoffs, lack o... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
American Rap singers become Muslims (May '11) 3 hr sulmulmul 27
Eight people shot in Detroit, two dead 3 hr Big Nose Kate 5
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••