reparation for Blacks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mark

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2013
The u.s will be alot better when whites stop being racist and appreciate Blacks and return all the monies that Whites stole
lynn

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2013
U sound like a typical white person who is embarasing to some whites who are good
Serrano Red

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2013
mark wrote:
The u.s will be alot better when whites stop being racist and appreciate Blacks and return all the monies that Whites stole
lol
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#6 Aug 11, 2013
mark wrote:
the only racist in America are the N word people.

consider blacks have had for 60 years the NAACP the congressional N word caucus, aclu, the urban league, affirmative action, black history month, black history classes at Harvard, food stamps, welfare, rent control and they still they can't stand on their own two feet and support them selves find a job get a life without welfare?

Blacks Still need to be propped up in 2013 ??

Come on man get a life time for negros to stand up ,man up and take responsibility for them self's.

No other ethnic group or race has had as much help as have the negros yet they still whine ?

Time to end racism affirmative action welfare lets blacks stand up and take charge of their black rear ends or go back to Africa.

Lets help the Lithuanians now they work hard and can read and write in English. they also have a long history of taking care of themselves and others unlike the negros who can't even take care of them selves.
Yep

Milton, WV

#7 Aug 11, 2013
Send them back to their motherland.

Since: Nov 11

Lincoln Park, MI

#8 Aug 11, 2013
You people do know that the one's who start these stupid threads are master trolls who thrive off of instigation right? They love to stir the pot to anger the many white people that are on Topix. They are brainless racists who should be ignored at ALL costs.
wonderer

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 11, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
You people do know that the one's who start these stupid threads are master trolls who thrive off of instigation right? They love to stir the pot to anger the many white people that are on Topix. They are brainless racists who should be ignored at ALL costs.
Why can you never do so? You post time after time bringing a thread to 14,000+. You are the quintessential fish. If you actually believed in yourself and what you are selling, you could leave it alone. You don't. You can't.

Lincoln Park, MI

#10 Aug 11, 2013
wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can you never do so? You post time after time bringing a thread to 14,000+. You are the quintessential fish. If you actually believed in yourself and what you are selling, you could leave it alone. You don't. You can't.
And you are probably the quintessential master troll that posts under multiple pseudonyms. A master instigator. You could leave it alone but apparently you can't either. Otherwise you wouldn't have made a reply to me. Fair enough?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#11 Aug 11, 2013
wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that you can kiss my Black a.ss.
Serrano Red

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that you can kiss my Black a.ss.
it looks to much like your face

Detroit, MI.

#13 Aug 11, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Smell me, you honkey cracker. I got a cushy job at Ford and I am good looking for an Uncle Tom.
troll in training

Quitman, AR

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
Kallarik27 wrote:
Smell me, you honkey cracker.
he wouldn't have any problem doing that, either.
Kallarik27 wrote:
I got a cushy job at Ford and I am good looking for an Uncle Tom.
ain't affirmative action wonderful?

Detroit, MI.

#17 Aug 12, 2013
troll in training wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
he wouldn't have any problem doing that, either.
<quoted text>
ain't affirmative action wonderful?
Mt grandmama got me that job at Ford. I only wish that I could stay home in bed and have someone punch me in and out and have my check directly deposited in my account.Overtime and double shift pay would be just fine too.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Aug 16, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt grandmama got me that job at Ford. I only wish that I could stay home in bed and have someone punch me in and out and have my check directly deposited in my account.Overtime and double shift pay would be just fine too.
You ought to apply over at Chrysler, then.

Chrysler Workers Drinking: Fired Employees Reinstated At Jefferson North Plant In Detroit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/chry...
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#19 Aug 16, 2013
A COON employed and actually working----IMPOSSIBLE.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#20 Aug 16, 2013
Since we're talking about reparations here, I'd like my stolen car back too.
robert e lee

Crosby, TX

#21 Aug 16, 2013
I have them some reparations----some very hot semi-precious metal flying along at 3200 feet per second.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#22 Aug 17, 2013
Reparations?
Simple...give em Detroit

Lincoln Park, MI

#23 Aug 17, 2013
robert e lee wrote:
A COON employed and actually working----IMPOSSIBLE.
An inbred, trailer park hick with a brain? IMPOSSIBLE.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#24 Aug 17, 2013
Give any former living slave ( who has documented proof they were actually a salve and owned by someone) a mule and $40.00 let them plant cotton or tobacco. work for a living like the rest of us do.

Get blacks off welfare, food stamps, public housing and into the work force.

Stop pandering to blacks, end the Naacp, the congressional N word caucus, black history month, black entertainment stuff end affirmative action
let blacks get into the real world.

Blacks are not special they are dysfunctional made so by institutionalized racism in America time to end all that crap and get real.

Or lets have Lithuanian history month, the congressional Lithuanian caucus,

oh wait I forgot Lithuanians are able to fend for them selves as are the rest of the races and ethnic groups in America , they don't need to be pandered to like the moron blacks or the illegal wetbacks.

time for blacks to stand up and take responsibility for them selves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racism Protected in Detroit 9 hr FactFinder 1
Arm the teachers 10 hr Arm the teachers 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,436
News Mercedes set to pull out of '19 Detroit auto show Feb 15 ThomasA 2
ghetto people are stupid (Jan '13) Feb 15 CrazoGenePool 30
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) Feb 15 CrazoGenePool 27
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Feb 14 thejingler 25

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages