U.S. attorney fought Metro corruption...

U.S. attorney fought Metro corruption, fraud

There are 1 comment on the The Detroit News story from Oct 13, 2013, titled U.S. attorney fought Metro corruption, fraud. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Roy C. Hayes, former U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, got his crime-fighting start in the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, where he specialized in felony cases such as homicide, arson and fraud.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

kev

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Unfortunately it takes a team effort to fight corruption and fraud . This area and others have wasted millions of our tax dollars fighting and prosecuting corruption. Money that could be used for e ducation ,etc. this guy fought the good ffight in an endless batlle. Wayne county and the airport alone were a good example of how corruption can spread like cancer without proper oversight. Many cases r thrown out as in graphic designer who orobably had some merit to his case but i guess it is insignificant. Japan told us decades ago that usa graduates more lawyers and they graduate more engineers.let us not forget the good ethics of this attorney though and hopefully there will be goid ones who follow his lead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello 5 hr Good Googly Goo 1
New Republican Graham-Cassidy TrumpCare Worse 8 hr Terry 2
end child slave labor 8 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
The best way to stop blacks from reproducing? 9 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Investigation into gang's sex trafficking leads... 9 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... May '17 Solarman 1
river rouge days memories (Jan '09) May '17 Sammy Sheppard 85

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance