don`t buy from rhino associates
Dew4me

Ypsilanti, MI

#21 Apr 26, 2013
They are in Ypsi now.
Rhino who -Monica

Redford, MI

#22 Sep 20, 2013
I had the card put on my porch. My boxer barked the person away. Lol. Thanks for all the info. Very helpful.
Italianmomma9870

United States

#25 Oct 18, 2013
I live in Chesterfield Twp!!!! That's FAR FROM Wayne plus my subdivision has NO SOLICITING signs at all the entrances so what the crap????? I come home to this on postcard on my door????Seriously??????? Next time I'm calling the cops
Friend with advise

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 27, 2013
I know someone who works for them.... Or should I say they try to!!! They were given this big rah rah speach at orientation about guarante money each week and above and beyond sales commisions and set appointments. It's all been a scam, they door knock and leave flyers trying to get their own appointments each day... Then they have to show the vaccum 15 times a week to get $400. If they make a sale the commision is based on the final sale price and the pesons credit, which so far has resulted in $25 each sale. They are very vague in training and until you get in the field you start to find out your being scammed and won't make much money after working 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day. BEWARE VERY EXPENSIVE $2600 so don't answer your door!!!
Work at Taco Bell First

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 27, 2013
My experience is with a friend that came to work at Rhino and basically has been scammed and lied to....Set appointments, that's a joke if you call going door to door knocking and leaving flyers set appointments. All this promise of making so much money and prizes has resulted in $25 sales commisions because they can’t get 15 appointments in a week even after working 60 hours that week. Gee can you post what your turnover % is? I can only assume it's extremely high after people realize after working a week or 2 at 6 days a week and 60 hours walking door to door and after it’s all said and done averaging $7.00 -$8.00 an hour. If you are thinking of going to work at Rhino don’t waste your time...unless you want to get paid $7 an hour to walk around and be on the road until 9pm at night. If you have a family kiss them goodbye in the morning and tell them you will see them tomorrow.
HOMEMOMMY

Loveland, CO

#28 Mar 25, 2014
Esha wrote:
Someone left the same card in my door. I wasn't home to see who it was though. I knew it was a scam right off. My name wasn't on the card and I haven't ordered anything...so how could they have merchandise for me. Someone should put their ass in the hall of shame.
I just called and wrote channels 2, 4 and 7. my dad has had these people come to his house 3 times in a week the first time my step mom let them in. he had to call his associates to come help him and then I am not quite sure but the price was like almost 3000 and miraculously went down to 1100, but they only accept cahs check or credit card they would not take money order. they came back 3 days later looking for her (mind you she already said no) and today they came back. Well this peaked my interest and I got the number and let me tell you it was quite interesting. I asked him some questions (basic questions based on what they were saying to my dad) then I asked if they were with the BBB and then I was asked if I was a detective. My reply "I do not have to disclose that information" His reply "then I dont have to disclose any more information to you" and he hung up. YEAH that is a great company... NOT. I expect word from one of our local news channels soon and I will also be contacting the local police department and filing some sort of report.
from Warren MI

Bath, MI

#29 Apr 21, 2014
I was greeted by a polite, well-spoken young man as I pulled in to my driveway. He said his company was opening up a new location at 8 & Dequindre soon, and his boss said that the best way to build business is to give services away for free to get customers for life.

He offered me one room and 2 pieces of furniture cleaned for free (and said it only took a few hours to be completely dry) WHEN HE CAME BACK IN 20 MINUTES. My mind wondered how that was possible. I asked him for the company's web site, which he didn't know, but he said he'd be back in about 20 minutes to give me time to research.

They have an "F" rating with the BBB, which I told him when he came back (with a second person and a Kirby vacuum). He looked shocked. I told him I would pass on his offer because of this, but thanked him for his time. They both left without saying anything. Perhaps that's the first time they heard of the BBB's rating?

One more thing: there was a blue mini-van parked in front of my house with someone else in the driver's seat when I pulled up that's now gone.
Wow

Flint, MI

#30 Apr 29, 2014
Funny, we do have no soliciting signs all over and the retards still came to the door. Nice. Lawsuit?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31 May 1, 2014
emanon313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you worked for them & it didn't work out...am I right?
Well, it sounds like you DO work for them...am I right?
I also had a terrible experience with their extortion like tactics.
And while I was on the phone with their IDIOT receptionist, after telling her my husband didn't want to spend that much on a vacuum cleaner, she told me to tell him that "I WILL get this vacuum cleaner and if you don't like it, you can leave"! She said that she told her husband that she would DIVORCE him! ROFLMAO! He must not be much as husbands go if she can replace him with a vacuum cleaner! Let's face it though, THAT never happened and why she would say something so COMPLETELY IGNORANT is beyond me! I mean, didn't she feel even a little foolish for having had those words come out of her mouth? Good Grief!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32 May 1, 2014
emanon313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and once they got in my door, I couldn't get them to leave! I actually had to threaten to call the police!
Not that gullible

United States

#33 May 13, 2014
emanon313 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all the first comment said and worse... and no disputing the prices they try to get are very high.

Sounds like you have no conscience and still work for them..... am I right.
mad person

Warren, MI

#35 Oct 13, 2014
dealerkfl wrote:
So please back off relax and please don't give us a hard time because we work our behinds off. You are no better than us so please don't think that you are. It's no different than when you're surfing the internet and an advertisement pops up while you're trying to look at a picture. And please quit telling it to get a real job because I guarantee we double most of your salary in a week. Thank you have a nice day. But that's just my opinion I could be wrong oh and by the way if you don't want us to knock on your door getting no soliciting sitting sign already
I'm sorry to let you know but they do pound on the door I got a car today stuck in my door but the problem I have is opening at my screen door then knocking on my door I have Halloween stuff on the door that they knocked off my door from pounding on it and just left it on the ground so then people are rude and if someone doesn't answer the door its for a reason
mad person

Warren, MI

#36 Oct 13, 2014
they are in warren today they pounded on my door so hard did they knock the Halloween decorations off and just left them sitting on the ground and in order to do that they open my screen door which i think is ridiculous and very very unprofessional and rude next time I will let my pitbulls out
Cantfoolme

Dearborn, MI

#37 Dec 17, 2014
I just had someone banging on my door and ringing my doorbell for several minutes. I'm home alone with my daughter and I will not open my door for some strange man. After several minutes of banging on my door with his fists he started looking through my window on my door. Then he moved to my large living room window and cupped his hands up to it to look through it. I immediately grabbed my phone and walked up to my window and yelled at him to get off my property or I'm calling the police. He started laughing then walked back to my door, stuck that bull s*~! Flyer on it then gave it one last very loud final bang!! Then hopped into his beat up mini van. Seriously?? I'm supposed to answer the door for someone like that? How scary!! I'm sorry there are just way to many creeps out there these days to just invite some strange man in my home. No thank you. I don't care if that's your job. My job is to protect my family!!!!
sleek

Lansing, MI

#38 Apr 28, 2015
I was sent a card in my mail from this company said they were holding a item for me and I need to pick it up I called the number and it was no such number I think they're a scam company
RpS

Livonia, MI

#40 Sep 2, 2015
this BS is Still going on~
honest abe

United States

#41 Sep 10, 2015
dealerkfl wrote:
You people are sad sitting here making comments about hardworking Americans trying to make an honest living. The door cards are our way about eye advertising. If you don't like the door cards to simply throw them away there's no need to be rude. It's been this way done this way for 98 years and its worked out pretty well so far.
And by the way nobody just pounds on the door to its an old fashioned thing known as knocking because not every doorbell works .
yeah right
honest abe

United States

#42 Sep 10, 2015
yeah right
gina

Roseville, MI

#43 Jun 7, 2016
Wow I'm was expecting a delevery to day, left for 5 min and came home to this card in my door, I started calling the line is always busy so I thought I'd google the company, thanks for the feed back , I wont wast my time any more. and the fine print says kirby
Jubilee

Detroit, MI

#44 Jun 18, 2016
dealerkfl wrote:
So please back off relax and please don't give us a hard time because we work our behinds off. You are no better than us so please don't think that you are. It's no different than when you're surfing the internet and an advertisement pops up while you're trying to look at a picture. And please quit telling it to get a real job because I guarantee we double most of your salary in a week. Thank you have a nice day. But that's just my opinion I could be wrong oh and by the way if you don't want us to knock on your door getting no soliciting sitting sign already
I have a "No Solicitation" sign on my door as well as a NO HANDBILLS sign. They left a card anyway. Can't read?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steel shares surge again, keep post-election st... 3 hr amigo 25
News US Muslims watch Trump victory with 'fear and c... 8 hr davy 11
Kengatta Holt (May '13) 15 hr ayana 25
Gay muslims (Jan '16) 17 hr allah uranus 6
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 4
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Thu Real deal 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Thu Not a LIBERAL 211

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance