Killing words: Quotes from Flint's re...

Killing words: Quotes from Flint's record-breaking homicide year of 2012

There are 1 comment on the mlive.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Killing words: Quotes from Flint's record-breaking homicide year of 2012. In it, mlive.com reports that:

The memories of Flint's 67 homicides from last year are painful to many. The city just learned it had set its homicide record, as Matthew Dewayne Williams, 24, died March 11 in Detroit, according to an obituary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at mlive.com.

bensleys view

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 21, 2013
dats nothing
de morons in Chicago shot & killed over 520 people in 2012 and dat wasn't even a record number of kills.

some black clergy men appearing on Black Tv station in chicago they" felt good about the 520 killed cause that was down from over a thousand deaths a few years back" , so the moron black clergy men felt 520 was a big improvement over past years.

NOT ! those black clergy men should have gotten off those fat rear ends gotten onto the streets into the faces of those black drug selling street gangs and screamed stop this murdering of black people.

should have disrupted cars driving into the hood to buy drugs.
marched on the homes of drug dealers with signs, TV cameras etc
demanding change.

nawwww that won't happen in Chicago's south side cause moral courage and ability to plan and implement change, to improve ones life left years ago when the white people moved out of the south side of Chicago.

now all ya got in Jessie fill my pockets Jackson, rev not so wright, louie the big mouth no action, ferrycon and whole bunch of democrats who like things the way they are today all the money flowing one way, toward them.

oh I forgot that lame black tv reporter S Jackson who doesn't think Chicago has a violence problem....

did anyone invite her to that baby funeral last week????
you remember That baby killed by gun violence on the south side of Chicago where they don't have a violence problem..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr annie puzzo 20,482
The top 50 GOP Officials:says Trump Dangerous 11 hr Idiot Patrol 3
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 20 hr Unforgotten Under... 140
Off the Hook Revenge Site Tue Shocking 1
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... Tue grounded in reality 1
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Mon WATCHING LIVONIA 1
The last website you'll ever need Aug 22 The glass dome do... 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages