Jack Van Impe Presents banned. JVIM now dead in Canada.

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 14
Jebus

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

JVIM went missing on my local Shaw/Global TV channel on cable. I called Global and good news the intolerant charlatan Jack Van Impe has been banned in Canada due to hate speech, misinformation and intolerance. You can still watch his garbage on YouTube with all the other garbage. Take that Jack you dink. That will cost you a lot of "donations".
rick from Alberta

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Goog he's what's wrong with the world today...just a hater and a Republican bigot.
Mr Obvious

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Only fundies and those who are obsessed with religious dogma even care a whit about any of this.
The KIng

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey Jebus - regarding your comment 10/18/12 "JVIM went missing on my local Shaw/Global TV channel on cable. I called Global and good news the intolerant charlatan Jack Van Impe has been banned in Canada due to hate speech, misinformation and intolerance. You can still watch his garbage on YouTube with all the other garbage. Take that Jack you dink. That will cost you a lot of donations"."

Jack Van Impe isnt banned in Canada he is still found on TV throughout Canada - get your facts straight !
Joey

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jack is a great man of God. Those who dont like what he says dont like God. Jake boldly speaks the truth found in the Bible. I look forward to spending eternity with Jack.
Jamess

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Joey wrote:
Jack is a great man of God. Those who dont like what he says dont like God. Jake boldly speaks the truth found in the Bible. I look forward to spending eternity with Jack.
Joey, I'm with you. This is a well learned man of the scriptures. As I have studied the Word for thirty five years, his teaching is right on. Glad he is still on in Canada. I've seen here in the states what Jack is talkingv about when he speaks. Of the rock bands, coffee in church and people don't grow in Christ and live the same as when they went in for the scriptures are not being taught so souls can get grounded in the Word. Lives have to change or of what value is the teaching.
Barqsnut

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

The 'world' hates JVI, but spiritually he is usually pretty right on because he knows his KJV Bible...if you got a problem with anything he says, you probably need to take it up with God, JVI is just a messenger...
Jebus

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

He's off network television that means the nut bars have have to pay for a Christian channel called Vision Tv. Kids flipping thru channels on a Sunday morning won't come across an intolerant old man spewing hate and bullshit.
He's lost his audience and lots of $
Canadians know a charlatan bigot when they see one. You better call Shaw Media and get your facts straight instead of bs ing everyone reading your post.
The KIng wrote:
Hey Jebus - regarding your comment 10/18/12 "JVIM went missing on my local Shaw/Global TV channel on cable. I called Global and good news the intolerant charlatan Jack Van Impe has been banned in Canada due to hate speech, misinformation and intolerance. You can still watch his garbage on YouTube with all the other garbage. Take that Jack you dink. That will cost you a lot of donations"."
Jack Van Impe isnt banned in Canada he is still found on TV throughout Canada - get your facts straight !
Herbie

Casselman, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Jebus wrote:
He's off network television that means the nut bars have have to pay for a Christian channel called Vision Tv. Kids flipping thru channels on a Sunday morning won't come across an intolerant old man spewing hate and bullshit.
He's lost his audience and lots of $
Canadians know a charlatan bigot when they see one. You better call Shaw Media and get your facts straight instead of bs ing everyone reading your post.
<quoted text>
Were you looking into a mirror when you wrote your posts? Your writings certainly reveal yourself as a "bigot" spouting "bs," "intolerant," and "spewing hate and bullshit."

It is also interesting how you can't "get your facts straight" and have to change them between posts in order to make it seem like you know what you are talking about. I believe such actions aptly fits what the dictionary describes as a "hypocrite."

It's sad that, with people like you, while you take great delight in pointing your finger accusing at others, you not only have four pointing back at yourself - but that you can't even see that fact.

May I suggest that you grow up, stop being a schoolyard bully, and gain enough intelligence and wisdom that you can rightly assess yourself before you attempt to straighten out the rest of the world. However, I suspect you will write again, proving that you can do nothing but display your constipation of thought and your diarrhea of words.
A-Canadian

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

The KIng wrote:
Only on Vision TV a pay for view christian channel. As long as the charlatan isn't on regular channels. If you can get Fox (again you must pay for a cable ot sat subscription)
secular_humanist

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Herbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you looking into a mirror when you wrote your posts? Your writings certainly reveal yourself as a "bigot" spouting "bs," "intolerant," and "spewing hate and bullshit."
It is also interesting how you can't "get your facts straight" and have to change them between posts in order to make it seem like you know what you are talking about. I believe such actions aptly fits what the dictionary describes as a "hypocrite."
It's sad that, with people like you, while you take great delight in pointing your finger accusing at others, you not only have four pointing back at yourself - but that you can't even see that fact.
May I suggest that you grow up, stop being a schoolyard bully, and gain enough intelligence and wisdom that you can rightly assess yourself before you attempt to straighten out the rest of the world. However, I suspect you will write again, proving that you can do nothing but display your constipation of thought and your diarrhea of words.
Herbie
do you even know what bigot means. The Van Impe detractors on this thread only expose Van Impe as a money sucking charlatan. I noticed that everytime someone says anything about Van Impe being a con artist they get attacked immediately. If you evangelicals can't take any criticsm of Van Impe don't shoot/attack/scream at the messenger. Maybe provide some facts about how old Jack does some good in the community like other christian organization. He doesn't... he uses all the money he rakes in to make ridiculous videos, provide Rexella with $$$ fir her skin stretchings (as quoted earlier) and to buy himself a mansion in Rochester Hills Mich and his Cadillac Escalade
Herbie

Casselman, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

secular_humanist wrote:
<quoted text>
Herbie
do you even know what bigot means. The Van Impe detractors on this thread only expose Van Impe as a money sucking charlatan. I noticed that everytime someone says anything about Van Impe being a con artist they get attacked immediately. If you evangelicals can't take any criticsm of Van Impe don't shoot/attack/scream at the messenger. Maybe provide some facts about how old Jack does some good in the community like other christian organization. He doesn't... he uses all the money he rakes in to make ridiculous videos, provide Rexella with $$$ fir her skin stretchings (as quoted earlier) and to buy himself a mansion in Rochester Hills Mich and his Cadillac Escalade
Yes, I do know what the meaning of bigot is. Do you?
I was not in any way defending JVI, nor was I approving of him.
I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy, ignorance, and bullying tactics of the writer in question.
Nor did I say anything about being an "evangelical." I wonder who is being the bigot here.
I find it interesting that people who openly call themselves "humanists" often seem to have nothing better to do with their time than to witch-hunt those who don't agree with them. I also find it interesting that you criticize JVI for doing nothing "good in the community." May I ask what good contributions you are making to your community? I suspect you are a lot of talk with very little action - except to criticize others behind the mask of anonymity.
I am also intrigued that you are criticizing someone whom you perceive as criticizing others - i.e. the classical definition of hypocrisy. Perhaps you should re-read what I originally wrote to the first writer and pick the log out of your own eye before you attempt to take a speck out of someone else's eye.
You may also want to take a few university level classes in logic, so that when you decide to witch-hunt "evangelicals" you can, at the very least be able to perceive the inadequacies in your pitifully weak arguments.
Or perhaps you could do one better - stop being a bigot long enough to do some reading and study of one of the best examples of English literature - the Bible. The book of Proverbs contains great wisdom and instructions for gaining it.(Just in case you can't pick it out on your own, I still said nothing about being an evangelical - and just because I suggested what I did does not make me an evangelical. However, if you wish to continue being an ignorant bigot, you may continue to call me such - even though you really know very little about me.)
If you are serious about wanting to knock something down, you should truly understand it, rather than setting up straw men to shoot down.
Robert

Normalville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Jack is a chosen man of God for this time in history. Regardless of what you may think of him,he is preaching the gospel in full truth. No sugar coating with this guy. I love him he is a dear brother in Christ. Canada's loss if they ban him.
Brenda

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Jack, Rexcella, and jack Van Impe Presents are one of the best televangelism programs around. What he speaks and teaches are God's Words, not his. If anyone is intolerant of what Jack speaks, then so be it. God himself said that His Word will cut like a two-edged sword, and it is. The End of the Age is upon us people. For the people who are offended by what Jack is teaching, are you also calling God a bigot, intolerant, giving misinformation to mankind, etc.?

For those who don't know, when Adam and Eve sinned against God, this sin was passed down to ALL generations. God the Father's standards are too high for mankind to attain; that is why He sent His Son, Jesus, as propitiation (payment) for our sins.

God is just and loving. None of us are promised our next breath. We deserve whatever "heavy-handed" justice God gives us. But, for some reason I don't understand, He loves us and saw fit not to obliterate us all -- but is standing true to His own promise to keep us around. Get on the Salvation wagon!

For all of the unbelievers, get a Holy Bible, learn about prophecy and compare what God has prophesied through the ages and up to the present time -- compare them to what is occurring today. Every single word is absolutely accurate about what would be happening today (from over 2000 years ago). How do you explain that, non-believers?

TEACH AND PREACH ON, JACK!!!
Walt Mills

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Joey wrote:
Jack Van Impe is a charlatan, a liar and a false prophet. His show should be permanently pulled off the air wherever it is broadcast.
Herbie

Casselman, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Walt Mills wrote:
<quoted text> Jack Van Impe is a charlatan, a liar and a false prophet. His show should be permanently pulled off the air wherever it is broadcast.
I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how untried, unproven, or nonsensical. Do you have any objective support for your opinion? Since you use the term, "false prophet," I assume you are referring to the term as it is used in the Bible. For one to legitimately make such a claim, one must demonstrate the supposed prophet has made a prophecy or prophecies which has not come true within the time limit to which was attributed. Your additional claims would require similar objective evidence to demonstrate legitimacy.
Since you have given no objective evidence, your opinions remain just that - illegitimately unfounded opinions. So easy for any lazy, unthinking person to do. It's so sad that our educational system is graduating people who cannot adequately research, work through the facts objectively, or think logically. In other words, much of our educational system is geared to teaching students WHAT to think rather than HOW to think. I'm thankful it was the other way around when I moved through the system.
bugz

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

I guess then it's good u won't be w him eternity huh? Since u hate him so bad.
bugz

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

That's a lie. He's lived in the same house for over 40 years. I feel sorry for u and others on here. We can see ur condition. It's sad to see where ure going to spend eternity if u don't make a turn. I can tell how rt on Jack is by how much the world hates him. U go Jack. We Christians love u!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••