EXCLUSIVE: Lawrence DeLisle Claims In...

EXCLUSIVE: Lawrence DeLisle Claims Innocence 25 Years After The Detroit River Drowning Of His Kids

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Aug 1, 2014, titled EXCLUSIVE: Lawrence DeLisle Claims Innocence 25 Years After The Detroit River Drowning Of His Kids. In it, CBS Local reports that:

WYANDOTTE Countless things have been written about him since his four children met their deaths in the Detroit River 25 years ago, trapped in the car while Lawrence DeLisle and his wife swam to safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Steve

Sumter, SC

#1 Aug 1, 2014
He was hung from his own petard.
"For ítis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petar, anít shall go hard
But I will delve one yard below their mines,
And blow them at the moon. "

I remember this case well. I paid particular attention to the "leg cramp" defense" as I suffered severe leg cramps from marathon running and felt is could be possible.
This case was much like the Theodore Wafer case in that the accused's words come back at trial to haunt their defense. Without those words, they can't haunt. Do not under any circumstance talk to police following some emergency where a person might be charged. Just don't. There is nothing you can say that will allow you to be released and not charged. Name, rank and serial number is all you should be saying. The only goal in life for police is to arrest and charge a person. Let them do their thing and you do your thing, which is nothing.

"It sure is hot out there today isn't it officer? That's all I have to say."
You may have to sit for hours and pee your pants. Witness abuse is rampant. Expect it and keep cool under fire. You could have a happy ending.
Calliope Jones

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 1, 2014
Rodney Warren Crawford remains in Ionia State Prison. I grew up with this nut job. He robbed drug dealers for money. He got carried away one night and shot his victim in the chest with a 12 Ga shotgun! What a nut!
He was a normal kid who lashed out at the world when he hit puberty.
Nobody is predestined to be a killer.
I do think though that we all have it in us
to kill, and a millions reasons to justify why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 9 hr Paul T 57
For or against closing strip clubs in Detroit 10 hr Missing Persons Club 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Oh well 20,085
News Report declares Detroit relatively vermin-free 16 hr Missing Persons Club 1
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Sun Tony 458
Jack Van Impe is dead (Mar '11) Sun rexella 484
News State begins reviewing Wayne County's finances ... Jul 16 benny hill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages