Review: Detroit Police Department NON-Emergency Number
Posted in the River Rouge Forum
#1 May 26, 2014
Est. Wait time given as 5-10 minutes. Hung up after 30. Great job.
#2 Jul 31, 2014
Estimated wait time given 5-10 minutes,still holding,Thank you God it isn't an emergency!!
#3 Jul 31, 2014
Detroit plays phone games.
1. Most commonly, the phone just rings with no answer.
2. Phone answered and on hold forever. There will be no response-evar.
3. Answers with a touch pad response sequence going in circles. No human response option unless that diverts to (1) above.
4. The phone rings, picks up and hangs up. You know that was a human doing it.
5. Rarely: A human answers who can't help, but gives you another number that repeats 1-5.
6. Phone message that the office is closed.
They have it all going for them.
#5 May 17, 2015
Why in DA HELL does this phone exist? Folks interested in "preventive policing" before shit gets out of hand and no one is there to help. I have no sympathy for the police.
#6 Aug 23, 2015
Worked for me 1st time!!!
Detroit is great, we should all move in!!
#7 Aug 26, 2015
Call was answered and a report was taken and completed with complete professionalism within 5 minutes of waiting. After reading the comments here, I have to say I was very impressed with the DPD service.
Add your comments below
|111-year-old Detroit home, fully renovated, ask...||12 hr||ThomasA||2|
|Dearborn Heights used to be a nice place... (Oct '08)||14 hr||WATCHING LIVONIA||34|
|The top Halloween adult Costume party in Detroi...||Tue||newswatchnow||2|
|Halloween display scares trick-or-treaters with...||Tue||Tommy||2|
|Trump vs Clinton 2016||Oct 24||MAGA2016||1|
|Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13)||Oct 24||Brink Bif||117|
Find what you want!
Search River Rouge Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC