Review: Detroit Police Department NON-Emergency Number
Posted in the River Rouge Forum
#1 May 26, 2014
Est. Wait time given as 5-10 minutes. Hung up after 30. Great job.
#2 Jul 31, 2014
Estimated wait time given 5-10 minutes,still holding,Thank you God it isn't an emergency!!
#3 Jul 31, 2014
Detroit plays phone games.
1. Most commonly, the phone just rings with no answer.
2. Phone answered and on hold forever. There will be no response-evar.
3. Answers with a touch pad response sequence going in circles. No human response option unless that diverts to (1) above.
4. The phone rings, picks up and hangs up. You know that was a human doing it.
5. Rarely: A human answers who can't help, but gives you another number that repeats 1-5.
6. Phone message that the office is closed.
They have it all going for them.
Add your comments below
|Interview With the Designers Behind the 2016 Fo...||1 hr||parezar||2|
|Man shot in Detroit over Air Jordan shoes||9 hr||Medusa||2|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||9 hr||Bam||19,839|
|As Detroit water shutoffs are set to resume, ne...||18 hr||reality is a crutch||2|
|Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13)||Sun||Dont call me Wilbur||29|
|Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06)||Sun||One God||139|
|Frozen Dog||Apr 12||lewws||2|
Find what you want!
Search River Rouge Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC