Suspect in custody after Detroit man ...

Suspect in custody after Detroit man is shot dead in Lincoln Park parking lot

There are 10 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 2, 2014, titled Suspect in custody after Detroit man is shot dead in Lincoln Park parking lot. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A Detroit man in his 30s was fatally shot in the parking lot of an apartment complex in Lincoln Park on Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

benselys reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Jun 2, 2014
guess he didn't hear the police chiefs call early this year for an end to gun violence in da city, or perhaps he elected to ignore the policeman plea for an end to gun violence in detroit, or he didn't give a big fat rats rear end what da chief says like the rest of detroits citizens who ignore the man,

Tough choice on this question can I have time to ponder my answer??
Brian Adam

Newark, NJ

#4 Jun 7, 2014
I'm glad this burnt twatwaffle is in custody considering someone near and dear to me lives in Lincoln Park. These violent, unaxtualized bastards need to be put down! The premium on human life will just get lower and lower.
Steve

Columbia, SC

#5 Jun 10, 2014
Follow this one down the line. There may not be a case against this shooter unless he doesn't have a permit or some other technicality. The victim was possibly stalking the shooter and self defense is a cure for a crime charge. Plus the shooter was on home turf and his homies might testify in his favor. This case may quietly dissolve like the fake blow torch charge. Tell the Wayne County prosecutor just about anything and they are off and running.
WSPman

Belleville, MI

#6 Jun 11, 2014
The victim was less to believe that he was defending his wife. Basically the victim's wife was messing around with a guy at our job that was running for union president and the shooter said that he wouldn't vote for him. The victim's wife then started picking on him and shit because of what he said and they got into an altercation which led to her calling her husband. Her husband followed him, and he made calls saying that he was being followed and when the victim tried to confront the man, the shooter shot him. He was defending his life. It's sad that it happened but it is what it is. A life lost because a woman chose to be dirty.
WSPman

Belleville, MI

#7 Jun 11, 2014
Before you all make ignorant remarks, please know what you are talking about. I work with the victim's wife and the shooter. It wasn't a random act of violence, the shooter felt his life had been threatened. She shouldn't have cheated on her husband, none of this shit would have ever happened.
A-Team

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jun 11, 2014
WSPman wrote:
Before you all make ignorant remarks, please know what you are talking about. I work with the victim's wife and the shooter. It wasn't a random act of violence, the shooter felt his life had been threatened. She shouldn't have cheated on her husband, none of this shit would have ever happened.
One man, one vote Mr. Pman.
Brian Adam

Elizabeth, NJ

#10 Jun 14, 2014
Bloodthirsty bastards! Just one more reason I don't miss Wayne County.
Dr Fill

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Brian Adam wrote:
Bloodthirsty bastards! Just one more reason I don't miss Wayne County.
Trouble is, everywhere you go, you are right there.
Brian Adam

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2014
Valid point, Dr. Fill
Brian Adam

Bronx, NY

#13 Jun 20, 2014
Wait! Did this monkey jump funky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eboni Mcewen-Ross Sat Kacey 1
Bad Boy 1991 Sat Poo-Bear 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Fitius T Bluster 21,382
Is der ny knee grows dare? Sat Planet of apes 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Jan 18 Mr Danovich 4,739
Do you think Wyandotte Police are out of contro... (Mar '09) Jan 18 Anonymous 60
Abuse of opiates Jan 17 three blocks 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages