Hung jury in case of Detroit cop who ...

Hung jury in case of Detroit cop who shot, killed 7-year-old during raid filmed for reality show

There are 5 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 18, 2013, titled Hung jury in case of Detroit cop who shot, killed 7-year-old during raid filmed for reality show. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A judge declared a mistrial Tuesday after jurors failed to reach a verdict in the trial of a Detroit police officer who fatally shot a 7-year-old girl during a chaotic search for a murder suspect that was recorded by a reality TV crew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Honestly

San Jose, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I knew the filthy lying cave n!@@er, Weekley would walk. This mayonnaise monkey will get a bullet to the head for murdering that child. The neanderthal apes should have never been let out of the caves of Europe.
phhhhhttt

London, UK

#3 Jun 25, 2013
How is it if a person is a child killer they get prison for life, shamed for life on lists but if you have "safesees" if your gestapo. Wake up you detroit morons. A child killer is a child killer. Straighten out the minds of your "get away with it" child killers.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Jun 25, 2013
phhhhhttt wrote:
How is it if a person is a child killer they get prison for life, shamed for life on lists but if you have "safesees" if your gestapo. Wake up you detroit morons. A child killer is a child killer. Straighten out the minds of your "get away with it" child killers.
The case is not over. A new trial will begin soon. With a white jury, I doubt that ANY of them were from Detroit.

Even Chief Hart was sent to jail, Godbee and Evans were fired so the "safesees" reference is mostly emotional.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
The pig should be in prison getting sodomized daily!!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The pig should be in prison getting sodomized daily!!
But what if he got so he liked it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
News You May Not Know These Black Millennials, But T... 2 hr 2:28 pm 1
News Black man pulled over in Ohio for making 'direc... 2 hr 2:28 pm 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Willis Smith 12 hr Founder 1
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Mon Meanie 128
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... Mon BIG DADDY 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages