Detroit police seek assistance identi...

Detroit police seek assistance identifying suspects

There are 4 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Detroit police seek assistance identifying suspects. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Detroit police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying and locating two suspects for the alleged robbery of a local business on the city's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Your odds of getting away with murder are about 70%. For armed robbery it goes up to about 80%. For simple larceny the escape rate is over 95%.

Kevyn Orr wants to help out by buying the police new cars and equipment at the expense of bond holders who supported the city for years. We could all be solvent if we could wipe out all our debt and spend new money.
Joe B

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Kevin Orr is NOT here to buy ANYTHING but to restructure the city's finances. He does not have that power.
So Kwitcher lyin and steering people wrong
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Joe B wrote:
Kevin Orr is NOT here to buy ANYTHING but to restructure the city's finances. He does not have that power.
So Kwitcher lyin and steering people wrong
Just read the creditor's proposal. It's all in there. It's free. Anybody can read it and decide for themselves. The EM plan is required to provide a structure for all city services to move forward, not just pay the bils and leave. Don't comment if you fail to understand the issues.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Yep that's the guy, I saw him running from the scene.

When do I get my reward money??

Yea all them black peoples look alike but dats the guy I'd recognize him running from any crime scene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr no love lost 20,494
The top 50 GOP Officials:says Trump Dangerous Wed Idiot Patrol 3
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Wed Unforgotten Under... 140
Off the Hook Revenge Site Tue Shocking 1
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... Aug 23 grounded in reality 1
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Aug 22 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages