Taylor addresses class sizes concern

Taylor addresses class sizes concern

There are 2 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Taylor addresses class sizes concern. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

In the Taylor School District some elementary students from different grade levels are in the same classroom with one teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

walter cronkite

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Is this surprising? Taylor used to be the worst school district in michigan decades ago. In 1977 they claimed they had to cut programs. Yet how do they have enough money to pay these outrageously inflated pensions and salaries? School buildings have always been inferior.where r the priorities here?a city should be rewarded for excellence in bow funds r dispersed.their main priorities in taylor is to keep giving out of touch ,inflated pensions and salaries to police, fire, etc.is this responsible spending?they have nice looking courthouse and worst looking public schools.go figure!
kev

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2013
I predict possibly taylortucky will eventually get emergency manager. Wayne county will get one also.unrealistic wasting of our tax dollars has overburdened the taking in of yearly property taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr annie puzzo 20,482
The top 50 GOP Officials:says Trump Dangerous 10 hr Idiot Patrol 3
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 18 hr Unforgotten Under... 140
Off the Hook Revenge Site Tue Shocking 1
News Detroit Man Charged In Shooting Of 7-Year-Old B... Tue grounded in reality 1
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Mon WATCHING LIVONIA 1
The last website you'll ever need Aug 22 The glass dome do... 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages