Cincinnati police chief contacted about unposted Detroit job; he's interested

There are 2 comments on the Feb 26, 2013, MLive.com story titled Cincinnati police chief contacted about unposted Detroit job; he's interested. In it, MLive.com reports that:

An official search for Detroit's next police chief has not yet commenced; but it appears an unofficial one has.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Come here and smell the coffee !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Detroit says they never talked to the guy. They guy says he's on his way. This should go smoothly.

The guy already has a job in Cincinnati. He might not have a job if he keeps talking. Detroit has a job, but the job might only last until election time. Then the guy might not have a job again and will be forced to use his gun on the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... 3 hr watching livonia 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
News Mary Wilson offers advice for traveling to Detroit 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Huge Trouble at Foreign Toyota (May '09) 16 hr Leagle Beagle 316
Where are they now Sun Jackson 1
Detroit diesel drug test (Jun '14) Sun the man 7
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Sun Tony 428
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]