Do you think Wyandotte Police are out...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#58 Jan 31, 2012
WPD ROCKS wrote:
If you people hate cops so much, why dont you take your whinney asses and go live in Detroit then see how much you love and miss cops in your neighborhood or stay alive in some instances im sure. Or better yet become a cop or firefighter and see what kind of drunk, drugged white trash they deal with on a daily basis.
you must be speaking about the white trash cops "from wyandotte,you know nothing about real life,there are a few good officers out there ,but i have yet to see any from wyandotte !!
Old Wyandotte Punk

Lawrence, MA

#59 Feb 1, 2012
why a name wrote:
<quoted text> hey buddy, i know what you're talking about;I been in that situation numerous time when i was growing up in Wyandotte back in the 40's, 50's, 60's; and i know who they all are!
Yah, same here...I got a few paybacks!
Old Wyandotte Punk

Lawrence, MA

#60 Feb 1, 2012
The cops in Wyandotte have always been like nazi storm troopers. Their brotherhood back in my day reminded me a lot of the KKK, mixed with a lot of mentally disturbed borderline scitzos. Most of them were mainly high school dropouts with criminal records. But mainly they want and needed that power control. And most of them were drunks in abusive relationships. Yah, they came from weird families.
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#61 Feb 3, 2012
WPD ROCKS wrote:
If you people hate cops so much, why dont you take your whinney asses and go live in Detroit then see how much you love and miss cops in your neighborhood or stay alive in some instances im sure. Or better yet become a cop or firefighter and see what kind of drunk, drugged white trash they deal with on a daily basis.
the sad thing is,people are moving back to Detroit> from wyandotte ,because wyandotte police are a complete nuisance to the own community !!!
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#62 Feb 3, 2012
WPD ROCKS wrote:
why dont u become a detroit police officer ,i do not think u would last long !!
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#63 Feb 3, 2012
Prove This wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stupid bit@%. I hope life gives you what you deserve. Maybe one day while your walking up to the front door of your trailer some piece of garbage grabs u, rapes u, and leaves u for dead. The only thing that would make that better is if the officer u speak of drove by and gave the guy a high five!! Since u wouldn't need the police to help, that shouldn't upset u!
no it does not upset me at all ,considering,the very man that "tries to rape me > wil be the same one that gets ur wife >and makes u watch, lol ,im on my toes 24/7 so some one could get "hurt ,and it wont be me ,i assure u of that one,so thank u for reminding me how sick the wyandotte police truly are, high 5 to u ,the joke is on u lmfao !!

ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#64 Feb 3, 2012
Prove This wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stupid bit@%. I hope life gives you what you deserve. Maybe one day while your walking up to the front door of your trailer some piece of garbage grabs u, rapes u, and leaves u for dead. The only thing that would make that better is if the officer u speak of drove by and gave the guy a high five!! Since u wouldn't need the police to help, that shouldn't upset u!
upset 'no, its just a reminder to be on my toes 24/7 so thank u for that, oh and that rapeist u speak of ,,I'll send him to ur home and make u watch what he does to ur wife ,whose fooling who ?
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#65 Feb 3, 2012
Prove This wrote:
<quoted text>
hes coming to ur home after words, to make u watch ,what he does to ur wife, "dont for get that !!!'karma is a b!tch" lol
What

Warren, MI

#66 Feb 3, 2012
Will you Please say that one more time ur. And share some of that BOOZE! Thanks!
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#67 Feb 4, 2012
YU
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#68 Feb 12, 2012
the sad thing is,people are moving back to Detroit> from wyandotte ,because wyandotte police are a complete nuisance to the own community !!!
angela bowser

Wyandotte, MI

#69 Feb 13, 2012
yes they are ,a man can beat his wife a drunk can walk down an ally get beat with in inches of his life the punkes in the area can steel out of your car a some people can get herrast on breathing meds and oxgn but yet wyandotte also calls cps on inocint people ,,,oh but wait that kind of stuff just dont happen here says a wyandotte police officer yes they are hideing alot and are out of control ...
Anonymous

Dearborn, MI

#70 Feb 14, 2012
be thankful you don't live in L.Park....those cops there are outright crap.....
ur ignorant

Taylor, MI

#71 Feb 14, 2012
,people are moving back to Detroit> from wyandotte ,because wyandotte police are a complete nuisance to the own community !!
Jerry

Darby, PA

#72 Aug 12, 2013
They are horrible I've only been there once and they arrested me for no reason the cop told me shut the f up I was lying about my name and he arrested me my prints came back and guess who wasn't lying very rude n unprofessional I won't be going back
Brian Adam

United States

#73 Aug 17, 2013
My oh my, most of the postershere are highly disdainful of local law enforcement. I live in Wixom, but I spent the first 24 yrs of my life in Ecorse. I would say, with all due respect and sincerity, get it together, ladies. Those officers didnt beat your butts, jam your wives, ignore your complaints, pull you over for a meaningless violation, behave harrassingly or coercively You sound like a bunch of hothouse flowers. as I remember, Henry Ford Wyandotte has excellent psychiatric facilities. Give it some thought.
Justice for all not some

Taylor, MI

#74 Apr 4, 2014
my attorney argued in Wyandotte that they clearly violated my civil rights. and he proved it.. I thought we won the case.. couldn't believe when we went back to court they actually charged me with four nanograms.. of marijuana in my blood I am A legal patient and in most states the limit for the medical marijuana is 5 or 6 nano grams or more Wyandotte cops and the judge ruin lives they are home wrecker!! can't believe they charge me with a DUI but yeah they are dirty
Justice for all not some

Trenton, MI

#75 Apr 4, 2014
but yeah dirty Dan is on city council now what's funny to me is that I've lived in Wyandotte my whole life but I didn't know people who lives over an hour away knows about the little dirty secrets in,Wyandotte his son is a cop now following and the same footsteps guess he's getting into acting or something... I've heard imagine that that actor and a police officer guess ist's good to have acting skills when you go to court. Huh lol I know people who voluntarily violated probation just to get out of the grip of these dirty mongrels glad I moved out of that place but I am going to file a lawsuit for violation of my civil rights but what usually happens is Wyandot will get ahold of you have you talked to the captain and either drop the case or give you a little something something on the side to keep your mouth shut they run the place more like a mafia instead of a courthouse and pick and choose who they want to be set free and who they want to convict I could go on all day with cases that got thrown out as big as attempted murder in Wyandotte... and cases at small as mine four nanograms that get convicted for DUI come on folks..., does that sound fair and if there's no hidden details to either of these cases I'm talking about its pretty cut and dry but look at some of the responses from obviously cops to some people complaining on here can't you hear the hate in there messages they told one boy to crawl back in his mother's hole I heard the cops tell another boy spend his money on dental work instead of a lawyer fuck this city man I moved out soon as I could will never give them the luxury of having my tax dollars not to mention they have their own water facilities electric facilities they are running a monopoly their selves
Justice for all not some

Trenton, MI

#76 Apr 4, 2014
my lawyer proved that they violated my sacred civil rights as a matter of fact we thought we won the case I'm a registered medical marijuana card holder and had 4 nano grams of marijuana in my blood that's right nano grams!!! they did an illegal search and seizure on me as well as a violation of my sacred civil rights.. the judges job to judge is a joke every time he would look at the prosecutor and say well what do you think. isn't it your job to judge.. mr kalmback and to judge fairly that's all I ask he didn't even take the time to look up the law if he would have he would have found out that four nanograms isn't even indicative of smoking 2 weeks ago and they was trying to say that I was under the influence and charged me with a DUI second offense!!! I have 3 kids and a wife and was in a wheelchair 2 years ago didn't think I would even walk again I get three epidurals in my spine every year just so I can walk.. but since I'm on disability didn't have the money to take it to trial... so they gave me one year probation 30 days on tether 40 hours community service drinking and driving class and some other kind of class I forgot what its called and that was supposed to be a first time offense sentencing??? this is a dirty city my lawsuit is coming soon!! to my understanding a few more people has the same problem and are also filing suit and taking it to a higher court if I mess up fine sentence me but if I didn't break the law be fair!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters march statewide for and against fede... 1 hr Faith 7
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 6 hr lol 226
News GasPump 10 hr marvinlzinn 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr mexico 20,850
Trump trivializes NSA pick from his Golden Mans... 16 hr Tyler 1
News BLAC Magazine lists best ways to celebrate Blac... Mon WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News 'We're here to make America great again,' says ... Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages