Do you think Wyandotte Police are out...

Do you think Wyandotte Police are out of control or doing their Job

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr info

Norman, OK

#1 Mar 15, 2009
I think the Wyandotte are out of control and I have proof they lie under oath
mike

Dearborn, MI

#2 Mar 16, 2009
i know they are.they lie cheat and steal.on top of that they beat alot of people.one day it will be caught on tape then the public will believe it.it is a crying shame.serve and protect.lol.what a joke.
dotte

Wyandotte, MI

#3 Mar 30, 2009
Mr info wrote:
I think the Wyandotte are out of control and I have proof they lie under oath
Hey Mr. info from Keego Harbor. Didn't you make the same comment about the Dennis Langley and Jack Mascow murders? If you have proof, what is it? Alicia made the confession on her own.
Bruce

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Apr 4, 2009
I have sept the last three years driving around the town and have yet seen anything I would call out of control. Very nice place to shop,relax, fish , just kick back. Oh ya I have a camara with me 24-7 and I sure would of taken pictures of something I felt was out of bounds, for the public or Police. Keep up the good job Wyandotte .

Retired in Trenton. Which is another good place.
mike and mr info

Taylor, MI

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Sounds to me like you got caught and convicted of something your not man enough to admitt. Take your vendetta and crawl back into your hole, or should i say mommys basement
Ex-Wyandotte

Trenton, MI

#7 Apr 9, 2009
When I was 21 at a party drinking, the police ended up showing up. Apparently there was some kids underage drinking there. So when they I heard some kid say "run". I ended up running from the police for a half of a block and realized that I didn't break the law, so I stopped. I put my hands up yelled I am done. It was a rookie cop and he ran full force and put me through a wooden fence and jabbed his knee in my ribs and maced me even though I gave no resistance. Well the neighbor ended up seeing the whole thing as was willing to testify on how he handled me. I went to the station and made a complaint against that officer. Later that night I got a call to come see the captain. He stated that if I leave it alone that they will drop the charges against me. Resisting arrest and disorderly persons. It does happen and they are wrong to cover that up. Unfortunately its not just Wyandotte who are like that.
Ex-Wyandotte
Re EXWYANDOTTE

Taylor, MI

#8 Apr 10, 2009
First of all I like how you state "apparently there was some kids underage drinking there". These were your friends and you were fully aware they were under 21. In my book that contributing to underage drinking. Second you were running cause you knew they were underage. You "gave up" or I figure more like got caught. You probably were tossed around. So even though you were 21, you contributed to minors, you ran from the police, and I'm sure you acted disorderly so because this "rookie" didnt grab you and give you a big hug like your mommy always does it is the police's fault. And if you were so right then and had these witnesses then I guess you would have won that in court. Good story tho
tax payer

Wyandotte, MI

#9 Apr 17, 2009
some rookie griped at me for jammin my stock radio on a nice sunny day.is it a crime?
tax payer

Wyandotte, MI

#10 Apr 17, 2009
Bruce wrote:
I have sept the last three years driving around the town and have yet seen anything I would call out of control. Very nice place to shop,relax, fish , just kick back. Oh ya I have a camara with me 24-7 and I sure would of taken pictures of something I felt was out of bounds, for the public or Police. Keep up the good job Wyandotte .
Retired in Trenton. Which is another good
i agree about the city. but try living here.
radio

Taylor, MI

#11 Apr 19, 2009
yes it is a crime to play your music loud enough to disturb everybody elses peace. Not everybody wants to hear your music.
him

Dearborn, MI

#12 Apr 19, 2009
Re EXWYANDOTTE wrote:
First of all I like how you state "apparently there was some kids underage drinking there". These were your friends and you were fully aware they were under 21. In my book that contributing to underage drinking. Second you were running cause you knew they were underage. You "gave up" or I figure more like got caught. You probably were tossed around. So even though you were 21, you contributed to minors, you ran from the police, and I'm sure you acted disorderly so because this "rookie" didnt grab you and give you a big hug like your mommy always does it is the police's fault. And if you were so right then and had these witnesses then I guess you would have won that in court. Good story tho
couldnt have said it better
him

Dearborn, MI

#13 Apr 19, 2009
when the police say stop! stop
BITCHASS COPS

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 May 31, 2009
O YEAH THEY STEP OVER THE LINE , THEY BEAT AND ROBBED ME THEY ARE WORSE THAN 1940'S NAZI GERMANY MY LAWSIUT IS COMMING SOON.
BITCHASS COPS

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 May 31, 2009
they beat and robbed me , they are worse than 1940's nazi germany. my lawsuits coming
Hey BC

Taylor, MI

#17 Jun 1, 2009
From your name I'll can tell your trash. Im glad they kicked your A55. Save your lawyer money and spend it on a dentist or child support.

..........O I forgot if you sue you dont have to work..... Trash!!!!!!!!!!
BITCHASS COPS

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Jun 2, 2009
Hey BC wrote:
From your name I'll can tell your trash. Im glad they kicked your A55. Save your lawyer money and spend it on a dentist or child support.
..........O I forgot if you sue you dont have to work..... Trash!!!!!!!!!!
you have no clue of what you are talking about you ignorant fool!!! i bet you go to gibraltar trade center for your denim shirts hope you enjoy taylor tucky you wanna be hillbilly
hey BC

Taylor, MI

#19 Jun 3, 2009
Actually I'm a fair minded educated person who replied to your comment because instead of you having something smart and intelligible to say you started your title off with "bitchass cops". This tells me right from the start you are the type of person who has a "bitchass mentality" and thinks whatever they do or say is above everybody, including the law. This also leads me to believe you fall in what I consider "trash" mentality and a crybaby because somewhere down the line you didnt get coddled and someone, ie, the police, actually made you stop your self indulged behavior. SO.........my thought regarding your use of title and response again with "bitchass cops" leads me to believe you are still trash.
BITCHASS COPS

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Jun 3, 2009
why does the title get you so upset? seems to me an educated person like your self , would understand that the tittle is there to grap your attention. inwich your case it did, so eithier you are an idoit or a cop and there is no difference ,so with that being said enjoy the gun and knife show and big time wraslting billy bob
Rev WW

Howell, MI

#22 Aug 6, 2009
I have a Wyand. cop lying against my grandaughter, helping his daughter press charges that are no true, it will cause alot of problems for her, and is very unfair. He doesn't seem like a very good cop.
John Galt

Holland, MI

#23 Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Wyandotte:

Your mistake was you stopped. The only reason you should have stopped was to draw your weapon and put the cop down.

Don't ever forget, in 9 out of 10 cases, if the cop wasn't a cop, they would be a criminal.

Take it up as a lesson learned this time, your lucky you where not killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) 3 hr Tgraham68 26
News Strong communities require fixing Michigan's lo... 7 hr Ray 1
News Why I Hate Detroit 8 hr Pop the Weasel 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr fire exit 20,278
Brian johnson (Sep '13) 16 hr Brian 5
Narcotics anonymous oneshot felon Flynn 19 hr NA pstchos 2
What U.$. PUBLIC $CHOOLS are teaching YOUR $pawn Mon ISLAMABADpakistan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages