Police: Detroit teen killed by boyfri...

Police: Detroit teen killed by boyfriend during argument

There are 17 comments on the Detroit News story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Police: Detroit teen killed by boyfriend during argument. In it, Detroit News reports that:

A 19-year-old Detroit woman has died of her injuries after being shot inside a home Saturday by her boyfriend during an argument, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

O Simpson

Mesquite, NV

#2 Apr 6, 2013
He's a clean cut young black man who roots for the Tigers. So that's all good. Police can't find him as he is out looking for the real killer at this time.
The Rifelman

Akron, OH

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Yippin Yoppin Rodeo Roppin- When Da Pooolice Ax Me- I Shakes My Head Nooopin. I dont no nuttin!! bout what you askin me!! Another model citizen, give him a good caning-singapore style and then right to the electric chair BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westland, MI

#5 Apr 6, 2013
da beaster bunny wrote:
well there goes one name off the local welfare queen list.
wonder how many illegimate children she had on welfare.
blacks are the only ethic group killing them selves. sure wish they could speed this process up. it's taking way too long for them to shoot the last black person.
Wow are you a bigoted idiot lol.
REDNECK HATER

Toledo, OH

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Like sandy hook, Colorado, and all the other schools wasnt white on white...... Just a stupid ass redneck like yoself....
Blaster

Montréal, Canada

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Ah, kids will be kids these days.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you a bigoted idiot lol.
why thank you! that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Does this mean I won't be getting a Christmas card from you this year??

Since: Nov 11

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
why thank you! that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Does this mean I won't be getting a Christmas card from you this year??
You're absolutely welcome! I love paying dear friends compliments from my heart. If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what friends are for!
Uncle Tom

Mesquite, NV

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely welcome! I love paying dear friends compliments from my heart. If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what friends are for!
Try to be like Dr. Ben Carter and do something for your people.
Charlie Chan

Mesquite, NV

#14 Apr 8, 2013
negrodamous wrote:
<quoted text>
2011 FBI Crime Stats.( Facts )
The 2011 FBI crime statistics say BLACK MALES are
responsible for :
58.6% of all Robbery
59.7% of all Murders
36.6% of all Aggravated Assaults
39.9% of all Forcible Rapes
Black males are only 8% of the total US population,... see any pattern here, or is that racist??
When Chinese emperor have eight suspects of murder, he solve problem very quickly...chop off eight heads - always sure of getting one criminal.

Since: Nov 11

Readyville, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2013
negrodamous wrote:
<quoted text>
2011 FBI Crime Stats.( Facts )
The 2011 FBI crime statistics say BLACK MALES are
responsible for :
58.6% of all Robbery
59.7% of all Murders
36.6% of all Aggravated Assaults
39.9% of all Forcible Rapes
Black males are only 8% of the total US population,... see any pattern here, or is that racist??
If you've presented them factually they aren't racist at all. Just you, sir. We blacks have a lot to work on.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely welcome! I love paying dear friends compliments from my heart. If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what friends are for!
well since you ask, I was curious about what exactly PI means?

and how can I determine if my walls are truly perpendicular to the floor?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#17 Apr 9, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
well since you ask, I was curious about what exactly PI means?
and how can I determine if my walls are truly perpendicular to the floor?
Well for the second question, ask a professional. As far as PI, I don't know exactly what you're asking. Is it mathematics? A Private Investigator or what?
Kral

Montréal, Canada

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
We blacks have a lot to work on.
If you would just stick to this fact and go to work yourself, we'd have a common understanding.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoed text>
Well for the second question, ask a professional. As far as PI, I don't know exactly what you're asking. Is it mathematics? A Private Investigator or what?
just testing to see if there are limits to your knowledge data base.

PI pronounced PIE is one of the most constant factors in all mathematics.

the formula is circumference of a circle divided by it's diameter.

the math is 3.1415---------- onto infinity.
look it up on line for a number string to better demonstrate the
extent of the numbers sequence.

ancient mathematicians used the understanding of PI to build the pyramids the concept was also used and understood by Greek mathematicians, and Hindu mathematicians on the Indian subcontinent. Later Hindu math scholars also gave us the concept of zero in math. prior to that there was no way to denote 0 in math.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Apr 9, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
just testing to see if there are limits to your knowledge data base.
PI pronounced PIE is one of the most constant factors in all mathematics.
the formula is circumference of a circle divided by it's diameter.
the math is 3.1415---------- onto infinity.
look it up on line for a number string to better demonstrate the
extent of the numbers sequence.
ancient mathematicians used the understanding of PI to build the pyramids the concept was also used and understood by Greek mathematicians, and Hindu mathematicians on the Indian subcontinent. Later Hindu math scholars also gave us the concept of zero in math. prior to that there was no way to denote 0 in math.
Ok well that's silly lol. I know how to pronounce pi sir. Thanks for testing my knowledge I guess??

Since: Nov 11

Old Fort, NC

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Kral wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would just stick to this fact and go to work yourself, we'd have a common understanding.
I do stick to fact. I have no problem with that.
Mathster

Montréal, Canada

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well that's silly lol. I know how to pronounce pi sir. Thanks for testing my knowledge I guess??
Pi are not squared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Now_What 20,228
News Are Detroit teachers being pressured to support... 6 hr bozo 3
News NFL Prospect Charged With Tampering After Bar S... 7 hr bozo 1
News A few suggestions for celebrating Cinco de Mayo... 9 hr bozo 2
News Video clears DPD officers of rape allegation 16 hr Pop the Weasel 1
Jeanette Hill Garcia (May '12) 16 hr Knows her well 8
blacks mismanaging blacks 20 hr ThomasA 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages