Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#893 Apr 23, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Rich and vibrant for Slave Masters and Crime Kingpins, all the corruption was done behind closed doors. Detroit's decline began in the 20's and 30's under white rule.
Looky here, the coward appears. Still being badass behind the keyboard?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#895 Apr 23, 2013
Well that didn't format right...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_hist...

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#896 Apr 23, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your relation to the baby?
None. His mommy is best friends with my daughter. His younger aunt is best friends with my other daughter.

The two girls (aunt and mommy) lost their dad in 2007. Right after the mommy graduated from HS and before she left for college her mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. She was left with the custody of her little sister. She changed her plans, went to a six month school for medical assistant and got a job at a restaurant.

She met her boyfriend at the restaurant. She ended up pregnant. I think it was something she thought she wanted. She always talked about how they have no family left.

I have known them since they were babies. I stepped in. The baby is beautiful.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#897 Apr 23, 2013
So are the girls.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#898 Apr 24, 2013
I love this video. It seems sincere in its message, but oddly, is primarily white.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#899 Apr 24, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#900 Apr 24, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
I love this video. It seems sincere in its message, but oddly, is primarily white.
The simple answer is because blacks take no responsibility, ownership, or onus for the very condition in which they created.

The welfare system has made it so blacks and others, could effectively get without having to earn...anytime someone gets something they have not earned or worked for, creates the sense of entitlement!

Blacks in a city like Detroit have a HUGE sense of entitlement, blaming anyone and everyone else for their situation.

Not to terribly long ago in time, Detroit was the richest city in america, and the median household income was higher than anywhere.
The problem came when people like Coleman Young took over the city and its bank account, started to flap his angry black lips, spewing his entitlement song, and essentially chased out the whites!

Interestingly, the effort to make Detroit great again isn't the blacks, rather it is white people.
So there is no surprise that your video of "sincerity" is "primarily white".

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#901 Apr 24, 2013
There are a few things I'd like to say (type).
One is to my own sense of entitlement.
I do a lot for peope. I've raised money for school programs that interest my kids. I gave a car to someone who needed it. I bought furniture for a family. I've volunteered at various community/special education/special Olympics events. I've spread myself thin to help others. Everyday has been jammed packed leaving me wishing days were two hours longer ... at the very least. I've done kick @ss things for my own family and friends. I like to make people feel good.
I married someone I fell madly in love with. I am white. He is white.(Just sayin to follow along with the thread theme) This was in 2011. I moved out of my rental home in Warren, two miles north of Detroit and to his home he owns on a lake in Brighton. He has two cars, one boat, one wave runner, and buys stupid, outrageously expensive items for himself all the time.
The first few months were awesome. After that he started making me feel like every step I took was costing him a dollar. For the first year I paid gas, garbage, and bought everything you need to run a house ... shower stuff, food, cleaning supplies, pet food for his and mine, everything. Before I moved in he ate every meal out and dropped of his laundry to be done. After, I cooked all his meals, cleaned his house, fixed his house (I'm handy) brought my new appliances with me and washed his laundry. I mowed the lawn, did amazing landscaping, took out the garbage and on and on.
As more of his adult children moved in (not contributing) I could no longer afford groceries for everyone. My husband refused to help. He makes between 3 and 4 thousand a week, more than I make in a month. My girls and I went up to four days at a time with little or no food. He would eat out on his way to and from work. On more than one occasion I sent them to school without breakfast.
I couldn't get help from my family. They live in Warren and when you have no gas in your car that might as well be China.
Everyday I tried and everyday I failed. If I turned the lamp on on the right he would turn it off and turn on the one on the left. If I did it the other way around, he would change it. If I opened a curtain he would shut it. If I left it shut, he would open it. He would do none of this quietly. He would swear, bitch, and complain the entire time. Not one thing I did was right. Not one.
He wanted me to quit my job. Do you believe that? He was not willing to feed us, but wanted me not to work.
Anyhoo, I could go on forever about the things he did in a short 17 months ...or didn't do.
This is where it landed me. Stuck in Brighton. My kids want to finish school here. A town away everyone I love.
I never thought about all I do or how hard I worked up until that point. I do it because that is what makes me happy. That is what makes me feel good about me. That and my clever pranks and quirkiness.
So where is my karma. Well, it is here in Livingston county. I left my now ex and moved to a domestic abuse shelter. They provided everything,counseling, shelter, food, toiletries, laundry supplies, even pet housing and vet care. Olhsa helped move into an apartment by paying the security deposit and first months rent. Love Inc.(Love in the name of Christ) gave me two brand new beds for my girls. I do not feel shamed. I feel proud there are organizations out there that are willing to help. I all but lost hope in community. I still think we are lacking, but at least that is something.
I'll type the rest later. I didn't intend to carry on so long. Yesterday and today are my days off this week. I need to put this day to better use.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#902 Apr 24, 2013
Holy LongAss Reply Batman!

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#903 Apr 24, 2013
And it took away my double spacing . . .

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#904 Apr 24, 2013
Pastor Real Deal preaches on!
Geffrey

Pasargad, Iran

#905 Apr 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Pastor Real Deal preaches on!
And your shallow comments continue on.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#906 Apr 24, 2013
Geffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
And your shallow comments continue on.
Thanks Real Deal ;-)
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#908 Apr 24, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
Holy LongAss Reply Batman!
Sounds like a success story for sure. You used the system as it was intended, to be a hand up, a temporary boost.

Detroit residents and people just like them all over this country, make a career out of sponging off the system with no intent of helping other, without a plan to get off and out of their situation, and the only drive in their lives is to figure out what other entitlement they can exploit.

Congrats to you!

TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#909 Apr 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Pastor Real Deal preaches on!
Translation..."I Kallark27 have no counter-argument, no logic, no rationale, and no real debate other than to spew empty, shallow, and foolish comments"

Kallark, I wonder what you do stand behind...it seems your only discussion and comments on here are based around trolling others! Pretty sad!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#910 Apr 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Translation..."I Kallark27 have no counter-argument, no logic, no rationale, and no real debate other than to spew empty, shallow, and foolish comments"
Kallark, I wonder what you do stand behind...it seems your only discussion and comments on here are based around trolling others! Pretty sad!
Thank you, Reverend Real Deal. I'm sure you can find willing sheeple to join your Church of Race Realism. The overall theme of CRR? "The inherent badness of the black man and woman." This theme would be broadcast on every major network. Every newspaper would print it, night and day. There would even be blimps floating in the heavens with a scrolling marquee..."Black people are inherently bad. Come join our Church." Nothing else in the UNIVERSE matters. The only thing that matters is "the inherent badness of black people." You may even be able to print up T-shirts that have pictures of thugs with guns on them and it would say, you guessed it, "the inherent badness of black people." Maybe you could get Universal Music Group to make a 40 track, 150 minute, double CD that plays "Black people are inherently evil" in A major. I'm trying to help you out Reverend. Anything else you can think of?? Oh yeah, I can pass out flyers for your church! YAY!!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#911 Apr 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Reverend Real Deal. I'm sure you can find willing sheeple to join your Church of Race Realism. The overall theme of CRR? "The inherent badness of the black man and woman." This theme would be broadcast on every major network. Every newspaper would print it, night and day. There would even be blimps floating in the heavens with a scrolling marquee..."Black people are inherently bad. Come join our Church." Nothing else in the UNIVERSE matters. The only thing that matters is "the inherent badness of black people." You may even be able to print up T-shirts that have pictures of thugs with guns on them and it would say, you guessed it, "the inherent badness of black people." Maybe you could get Universal Music Group to make a 40 track, 150 minute, double CD that plays "Black people are inherently evil" in A major. I'm trying to help you out Reverend. Anything else you can think of?? Oh yeah, I can pass out flyers for your church! YAY!!
yawn!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#912 Apr 25, 2013
When one has no argument, they resort to the Kallark style of posting.

Its nothing but gibberish, by a delusional fool!

What have you contributed towards helping Detroit, or is this what you think helping Detroit is, by posting silliness on topix?

What happen...your parents move you out of harms way in the hood, as a result of some sort of unearned affirmative action benefit, giving them a position they undoubtedly didn't earn on any other merit but the color of their skin, and you are paying it back by arguing with white people here, and saying how we are all preaching to the choir?

If you are black, you need to grab a broom and go clean up that shitthole your cuuuuzins made...then you need to pass out condoms to the men and show them how to be responsible, and teach the females to not be baby making std spreading whores!

Then and only then, do you start the redemption process.

Anything less than that, is nothing but the same old crap and denial!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#913 Apr 25, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
When one has no argument, they resort to the Kallark style of posting.
Its nothing but gibberish, by a delusional fool!
What have you contributed towards helping Detroit, or is this what you think helping Detroit is, by posting silliness on topix?
What happen...your parents move you out of harms way in the hood, as a result of some sort of unearned affirmative action benefit, giving them a position they undoubtedly didn't earn on any other merit but the color of their skin, and you are paying it back by arguing with white people here, and saying how we are all preaching to the choir?
If you are black, you need to grab a broom and go clean up that shitthole your cuuuuzins made...then you need to pass out condoms to the men and show them how to be responsible, and teach the females to not be baby making std spreading whores!
Then and only then, do you start the redemption process.
Anything less than that, is nothing but the same old crap and denial!
Thanks, Reverend. ;-) Anything else?? How's CRR recruiting coming along?
Night Hanger

Toronto, Canada

#914 May 7, 2013
Blacks are the problem in the society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Go go dancer 19,490
Beard Street (Mar '11) 6 hr Tttttttttt 4
Man shot, robbed at bus station in Detroit 8 hr Steve 1
No Gold Cup races on Detroit River in 2015 9 hr Steve 1
Vigil for Michael Brown at Detroit federal court 9 hr Steve 3
My mom and I are having sex 20 hr Meanie 9
Residents Say Scrappers Woke Them Up After Apar... Thu Pope Francis 1
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:03PM
Breaking Down Cleveland's Game Plan vs. Buffalo
NBC Sports12:30 AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:00 AM
Bold Predictions for Browns' Week 13 Matchup
NFL 5:57 AM
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking inside'
NBC Sports 9:12 AM
Glover Quin scoffs at Bears trying to pad stats late in loss