First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mystery1

Southgate, MI

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has seen the Obama house there in Taylor...on Mortenview..I can't believe the city allows this to go on..
i can

Allen Park, MI

#2 Apr 28, 2008
it's taylor what else would you expect.
dont judge

Taylor, MI

#3 Apr 28, 2008
You should see it now. Hes on the roof in a firemans outfit and the mayor and police are trying to get him down. Doesn't look like hes going to anytime soon.
star

Taylor, MI

#4 Apr 28, 2008
I think everyone in the surrounding area should volunteer to help clean it up. All the attention it is recieving is only egging it on more. I don't think the city allows it, if the mayor is there himself to intervene. This man on his roof obviously needs mental help, and I'm sure all the negative attention is hard on his family, whos fault it is not. As for the what to expect from taylor comment, it is an ignorant, stereotypical comment from someone literally 1.8 miles away. It's not like you're in Birmingham or West Bloomfield, its Allen Park dude.
sick of it

Collierville, TN

#5 Apr 29, 2008
Just what taylor needs. get him out of here
Sandy

Livonia, MI

#6 Apr 29, 2008
We live in the neighborhood and I feel very sorry for his neighbors. He's been camping out in the front yard for a week. i wish the City would do something. I wouldn't let my kids outside. I can't imagine what the inside of the house looks like. time for a Foreclosure and raze.
debo taylor mich

Grosse Pointe, MI

#7 Apr 29, 2008
i talked to the guy yesturday he definetly has some mental issues his opinions are some what right but there is no reason for the shrine circus to be in his front yard.i feel bad for the 2 young kids that are getting brain washed by his mental out look on the taylor p.d & mayor priebe.theres something behind this situation that the people dont know about.and for the little allen park comment my neighborhoods bigger then your whole city so just quiet down over there
taylor lass

Redford, MI

#8 Apr 29, 2008
hey allen park at least he didn't kill his parents on the front porch!! don't throw stones when you live in a glass house
TaylorGuy

Taylor, MI

#10 Apr 29, 2008
I live a couple blocks away, drove by today...its nuts..does anyone know the full story about what is going on?
Proud to be from Taylor

Taylor, MI

#11 Apr 29, 2008
I drove by there this afternoon, seemed pretty quiet. Last night there was police there trying to get him to come down from the roof. I heard he was commited for a week and was released, came home and started adding to his yard. His children seem to be enjoying the attention, I've seen them in the yard waving to people as they drive by.
As for Mr. Allen Park, I must admit I'm glad your not from Taylor....Maybe if we understood more about mental illness we would of been able to help this person and his family.
TaylorGuy

Taylor, MI

#12 Apr 29, 2008
Hmm... I heard he was arrested this morning, not sure if its true though. I heard something about him spraying people with water...
TaylorGuy

Taylor, MI

#13 Apr 29, 2008
What is he protesting against exactly?
Taylor Girl

Taylor, MI

#14 Apr 29, 2008
It is an unfortunate state of affairs when a man feels compelled to destroy his house, the home his children live in all in the name of a "cause". It is also sad when a neighbor from Allen Park throws stones. Taylor is a wonderful city and the Mayor is working diligently on this but it is America the same way he can destroy his house ,the mayor still has to act responsible.
Proud to be from Taylor

Taylor, MI

#15 Apr 29, 2008
Cameron is doing everything he can in the best intrest of the city and for this person and his family. Not to many Mayors would of went to the house, they would of just let the police handle it. Hopefully, they didn't arrest him, I hope that they are getting him the help he needs.
I don't believe the name destroyed his house just because he believes in the politics. Theres more to the story than any of us know or will ever know.
TaylorGuy

Taylor, MI

#16 Apr 29, 2008
It was just on the news, he was arrested last night. I guess he lost his job a while back and was going through a tough time and just snapped.
knh

Trenton, MI

#17 Apr 30, 2008
that guy only works in allen park he lives in southwest he got kick out of taylor
Who is the guy and what is the cause and why is he on his roof .....ohbama ? have to do with it?
trailer

Allen Park, MI

#18 Apr 30, 2008
trash killings happen everywhere but incest seams to be real close to your homes over there in taylor so take your wife (sister) over to her dads (brother) house and relax allen park is 10x better than the tuckies.
Gay John

Pontiac, MI

#19 Apr 30, 2008
Wrong it's not much better they have family killings in allen park!@
Gay John

Pontiac, MI

#20 Apr 30, 2008
I remember when somebody did a drive by at priebies house when he was cop they almost got him then!
TaylorGuy

Taylor, MI

#21 Apr 30, 2008
We are getting off topic here...we need more info on the Obama house, no need to trash talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr laop 19,738
News Authorities search for Detroit man missing sinc... 12 hr Free Kwame 1
Alabama DL Taylor charged with domestic violenc... 16 hr ray 1
News Feds done managing Detroit public housing 18 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Judge who was shot plans march against violence 19 hr Free Kwame 3
Preachers of Detroit 23 hr Free Kwame 2
News Puppet show offers unique viewing experience in... Tue Free Kwame 1
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance