Vice President Biden coming to Detroit

Vice President Biden coming to Detroit

There are 8 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Vice President Biden coming to Detroit. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden will serve as the keynote speaker for the Michigan Democratic Party's annual Jefferson-Jackson Dinner that will take place on April 20 at Cobo Hall in Detroit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 26, 2013
well there goes the neighborhood.

with a moron like him around to inspire you your fortunes are about to fall even further.

Palatine, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2013
OMG, Detroit doesn't have enough trouble with the state taking over the finances, and administration of the city from the criminal element that has for so long been in charge. This is so funny.

Akron, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2013
is the circus in town?

Carpentersville, IL

#4 Mar 27, 2013
No the circus is not in town, but it soon will be when the drunken Vice President arrives.

Troy, MI

#6 Mar 27, 2013
I doubt even with his entourage he will be able to spend half a million a night in the D. What a great country this is that a guy can do so well being a professional idiot.

Carpentersville, IL

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Check out duly elected. Obama biden were put into office with illegal votes from fraud.
The Rifelman

Akron, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2013
I hope he remembers to bring his scattergun, he might need it DOG!!!!!!!!! Aint nuttin like havin a gubmint killa around to keep da peace!!!

Livonia, MI

#9 Mar 29, 2013
I have not heard any major gaffs by Biden lately. Has he been under wraps or has the press lost interest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gm union 5 hr Edgar 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,511
17 and a Life to go 7 hr Soda Cracker 3
News 'Water warriors' say trial is about law vs. jus... 9 hr bozo 3341 1
News Detroit-area cop who beat driver 16 times won't... 12 hr Blacks Ruin Every... 9
die stalker die Fri stopstalkingmepet... 1
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary (Mar '15) Fri miley_jackie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages