Teen who accused Pugh of behaving ina...

Teen who accused Pugh of behaving inappropriately now in counseling; criminal probe on hold

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Teen who accused Pugh of behaving inappropriately now in counseling; criminal probe on hold. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The family of a recent Detroit high school graduate who accused former City Council President Charles Pugh of inappropriate behavior has suspended pursuing civil or criminal action while the young man receives psychological counseling, according to a new lawyer for the family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Everyone connected with this story has been flaky. This includes Pugh, the attorneys, the purported victim and his family. We have known Pugh is a loose canon from way back. The family waited a month before contacting and attorney instead of police and now they want to hold everything up under this pretense. The kid apparently never wanted to complain about anything and was pushed by the mom, probably for the cash. I say move on to serious business and let all these people rot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? 11 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 4
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 20 hr Real deal 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Thu Not a LIBERAL 211
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Thu John richmond 146
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Proud American 20,707
News Detroit launches municipal ID program for homel... Wed Beady by Proxy 1
News Children's Center makes holidays bright for kids Wed Beady by Proxy 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages