Ray Nagin Former New Orleans Mayor Ge...

Ray Nagin Former New Orleans Mayor Gets 10-Year Sentence

There are 5 comments on the Black Enterprise story from Jul 9, 2014, titled Ray Nagin Former New Orleans Mayor Gets 10-Year Sentence. In it, Black Enterprise reports that:

Ray Nagin the former mayor of New Orleans who became the face of the city after it got slammed by Hurricane Katrina back in 2005 has been sentenced to 10 years in prison by a federal court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Black Enterprise.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 11, 2014
great exactly what this moron deserved. he can have the cell next to the former mayors of Detroit ha ha ha
Steve

Columbia, SC

#2 Jul 11, 2014
However, it was somewhat creative to store his cash in the refrigerator to prevent water damage.
PagingMrDover

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Well Ray - you always dreamed of living in a chocolate city. You finally made it! Cheers for that mate!
Ben

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2014
Did someone page me?
Steve

Columbia, SC

#5 Jul 13, 2014
He can still return like Marion Barry and have plenty of black support. Ex-felons have complete voting rights in Louisianan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A concise history of Detroit public transit 5 hr Team Kelly 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu TheReal411 21,182
News Group erects tent city for Detroit homeless Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
end child slave labor Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Thu Jrm 20
Hello Thu Team Kelly 2
New Republican Graham-Cassidy TrumpCare Worse Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages