Ford motor company
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Could someone tell me why ford not being held responsible for its vehicle safety issues and having no parts available to its customers? I have a 2005 escape and in the whole US they do not manufacture a rear wheel well panel for vehicles from 2001 to 2009 which are the same parts I was told to purchase the part that's on backdate ??? No telling when they will have the part then contact customer service with order number then they would place me on the top if there list to get it first when again ????when they get it so instead of putting me intouch with a Ford manager I got them and no all the cars this has happened to are not in recall

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#3 Jul 8, 2013
black history month wrote:
should have bought a toyota.
You know where you can shove your jap crap.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Look at where cars have evolved and maybe we need to just go back to the Model A and call it a day ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
Look at where cars have evolved and maybe we need to just go back to the Model A and call it a day ?
Why not go back to a Model T then?
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The model A is big in the hot rod world, search pages on Facebook and see what is out there it's totally amazing and I do love T-bucket hot rods, only they need a new Chevy engine out of the crate is all, how awesome is that !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>The model A is big in the hot rod world, search pages on Facebook and see what is out there it's totally amazing and I do love T-bucket hot rods, only they need a new Chevy engine out of the crate is all, how awesome is that !
Any well done machine is awesome to me. I'd rather work on it than drive it.
Benselys reality

Nashua, NH

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop there?

Lets Go back to the horse buggy and unpaved roads.

Think of the money we would all save, no more toll roads, federal state and city gas taxes, yearly emission testing for horses, no license fees for horses or wagons.

parts for your wagon were available at most every blacksmith shop.

Parts for your horse at most every farm.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Benselys reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop there?
Lets Go back to the horse buggy and unpaved roads.
Think of the money we would all save, no more toll roads, federal state and city gas taxes, yearly emission testing for horses, no license fees for horses or wagons.
parts for your wagon were available at most every blacksmith shop.
Parts for your horse at most every farm.
We never stopped having horses, blacksmiths, wagons and buggy whips. People who appreciate them still cultivate the culture. Tourist attractions and museums employ them. The same is true for Model T and Model A hot rods. Nobody is talking about using any of this for every day commuting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) 2 hr Tgraham68 26
News Strong communities require fixing Michigan's lo... 7 hr Ray 1
News Why I Hate Detroit 8 hr Pop the Weasel 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr fire exit 20,278
Brian johnson (Sep '13) 15 hr Brian 5
Narcotics anonymous oneshot felon Flynn 19 hr NA pstchos 2
What U.$. PUBLIC $CHOOLS are teaching YOUR $pawn Mon ISLAMABADpakistan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages