Detroit Bankrupt! Hahaha
Patriot

Villahermosa, Mexico

#1 Jun 15, 2013
This doesn't surprise anyone. Just look at what has been running Detroit. Another great city ruined by the black blob! Hahaha Whos next? Chicongo? Hahaha
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA6TMNC0...
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#2 Jun 15, 2013
OMG
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I downloaded and tried to figure out all 134 pages of the proposal. It appears that Kevin has structured a plan to provide the city with an abundance of services going forward. Anything left over will go to the bond holders on a pro-rata basis.
In other words, the debtors who financed the city to keep it going will end up paying to keep it going. I don't think the city would be able to live so lavishly in bankruptcy and the bond holders might do better. I hope they turn this deal down.

PS> Orr thinks the suckers will buy this because most of the bonds are insured.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Not quite that simple. Why will nobody talk about what the big cities that are overrun with blacks real problem is?
bensleys view

Nashua, NH

#5 Jun 29, 2013
So when the last person to leave the city of Detroit actually leaves the city of Detroit who collects the last key to the city??

Or do they just sell the key to the junk yard to be sold for scrap like everything else of value in the city??
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Blacks are very much like locust in that they swarm an area, suck the resources and any life out of a region, then they move on!

Blacks contribute very little!

“bark at the moon”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Just like the "Good Old Days" them blacks get free housing...free food. The only difference now is... they don't have to pick cotton for us no more.
And as far as I can tell...what we call destroying and ravaging, blacks call it
making themselves at home.
A Former Detroiter

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Too many Whites still in Chicago. Black population is still under 40%/ Let it exceed 80% like in Detroit.

But then again, Baltimore, Atlanta, Oakland, Washington D.C, Miami all have non White populations as well.

At least Whites in Chicago stayed and fought of integration. In Detroit, they just ran away.

That is and was the major difference.
A Former Detroiter

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Actually if you look at the Black Middle Class and the Black under class, that is where the problem lies.

A Black family (husband, wife and children) who makes 60K most likely will not do violent crimes.

A broken Black poor family (Black woman, multiple kids, in/out of jobs, welfare) most likely will have children wwho will do crimes of the violent type.
A Former Detroiter

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Not like Hispanics don't ruin anything. And why you are talking trash, have you ever lived near or in Detroit?
A Former Detroiter

Ann Arbor, MI

#13 Jun 30, 2013
You sound like an idiot.

Did you know over 10,000 Ann Arbor residents were born in Detroit?

You want us to discuss why they left? Before you start that racial nonsense, just know this, I hate everyone equally.
Vogue magazine reader

Farmington, MI

#14 Jun 30, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,me ans mah homies be tinkin o settlin in Ann Arbor cuz dey bees good pickins dere also in Windsor an Rochester.
In your profile, you state that you are homeless. If that is true, that you are really homeless, I am so sorry to hear that.

Ummm. Seriously, If that is a picture of you in your post, have you ever thought of modeling, seriously, for some local department stores, such as Macy's, Sears, etc. You have good features. You are good-looking enough to be a model. Seriously.

I have been reading fashion magazines for over 40 years. You got the look. A good look. Seriously, you could be a model for Macy's, for example.

Try going to some of the stores and tell them you want to model their clothes to be shown in the local Sunday news. They just may hire you! Good luck. Seriously.
Vogue magazine reader

Farmington, MI

#15 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,me ans mah homies be tinkin o settlin in Ann Arbor cuz dey bees good pickins dere also in Windsor an Rochester.
Do you really mean that? Or are you just trying to get a rise out of people?
Vogue magazine reader

Farmington, MI

#16 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Please be aware that many people are legally armed and ready to defend themself if anybody has the audacity to break in to their homes. Yes! Some people will use lethal force if they feel they must.
Vogue magazine reader

Farmington, MI

#17 Jun 30, 2013
'Macys', not Macy's
The Truth Hurts

Wayne, MI

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Only if you recognize it. Pride in what ? What have you accomplished to deserve recognition ...ever? Rap? The mindless chants from uneducated social misfits who glorify pain and agony. Back in the day the goal of the hopeless was to become an athletic star, who can run with a ball or throw one thru a hoop. Oh...but now, the hopeless wants to chant hateful lyrics about the degradation of women...death and drugs. It cracks me up to see some dumbass chanting and walking with his pants tied to his shoulders with a rope. The losers. I I had a button, and all I had to do is push it...you all would be gone for evermore. You don't deserve to see the precious thing called living.
wonderer

Provo, UT

#20 Jun 30, 2013
Vogue magazine reader wrote:
'Macys', not Macy's
According to the web site it is still Macy's.
Serrano Red

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Blacks are very much like locust in that they swarm an area, suck the resources and any life out of a region, then they move on!
Blacks contribute very little!
true
Yep

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Sep 17, 2013
Because of Fake shows like Hardcore Pawn, everyone's leaving the area and laughing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas A&M professor thinks Detroit should just ... 8 hr Me of course 2
Anyone know of any really cheap motels in detro... (Jul '11) 11 hr Me of course 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr OMTE 20,386
News Everyone in Detroit Should Have Access To Clean... (Oct '14) Sat Governor Leadwater 3
News Detroit Riot of 1967: Wayne State shares never ... Sat bozo 1
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? Fri ANON 2
News DIA plans multimillion dollar investment in Afr... Fri dave 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages