"Concert of Colors" Celebrates 21 Yea...

"Concert of Colors" Celebrates 21 Years of Metro-Detroit's Cultural Diversity

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 18, 2013, titled "Concert of Colors" Celebrates 21 Years of Metro-Detroit's Cultural Diversity. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Started back in 1993, Concert of Colors was a modest, single day event with the simple goal of bringing the diversity of metro-Detroiters together through music from around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Jun 18, 2013
The planets are aligned, you may now call upon the zetas, and feel empowered by what may come next;
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jun 19, 2013
I get my power directly from the sun. At this point I feel like an outer planet with insufficient rotation. I could still need a jacket until noon some days. The only sign of true summer is the firecrackers.

PS. The planets were thrown off like a disk in the early days. This is why they revolve in the same plane, yet at different rates. Yes, eventually they do sometimes become more in line. It's perfectly natural and will not block your WIFI signal at McDonalds.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Ignor the threat of quakes, weird storms, and continued volcanic eruptions, everything is on sale, so enjoy another day of value shopping;lol~
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Skeeter wrote:
Ignor the threat of quakes, weird storms, and continued volcanic eruptions, everything is on sale, so enjoy another day of value shopping;lol~
Retailers are out to hoodwink shoppers. Products are constantly being downsized in packaging with the price remaining the same. That is not a sale. I just came back from Dollar Tree where I thought I was in the land of Lilliput. Everything is a dollar, yet the amount in the package keeps decreasing. It's so bad they won't need bags at some point. I'll just stuff the items in my pocket.

But on the good side, we don't have volcanic eruptions.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Retailers are out to hoodwink shoppers. Products are constantly being downsized in packaging with the price remaining the same. That is not a sale. I just came back from Dollar Tree where I thought I was in the land of Lilliput. Everything is a dollar, yet the amount in the package keeps decreasing. It's so bad they won't need bags at some point. I'll just stuff the items in my pocket.
But on the good side, we don't have volcanic eruptions.
Yes but the cool mornings and volcanic ash go hand in hand !!!!!
M Pinatubo

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jun 19, 2013
I told the waiter I had volcanic ash in my soup, he responded by telling me it was because it was a no fly zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Men Wanted In Connection With Fatal Triple Sh... 54 min reality is a crutch 1
News Some Detroit teachers don't receive paycheck 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... 8 hr led_poison 4
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 12 hr Sleepingboy 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. 13 hr Tony 12
News Autonomous Cars: More on the Pros, Cons, and Co... 22 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages