WRIF hoopla haunts Drew Lane

WRIF hoopla haunts Drew Lane

There are 63 comments on the The Detroit News story from Apr 24, 2008, titled WRIF hoopla haunts Drew Lane. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

“I talked to a syndicator who thought it'd be a winner”

Once the king of morning radio, now he's the talk of it, as well as the subject of gossip in offices all around Metro Detroit. via The Detroit News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dick Clark

Roseville, MI

#68 May 8, 2013
Mike Clark and his fake laugh got old along with his fart jokes and But Mike. Get some new material and can the fake laugh you aint Ed McMahn. Your fake laugh Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, is old and tired. Give it A rest
Pete

Livonia, MI

#69 May 8, 2013
Dick Clark wrote:
Mike Clark and his fake laugh got old along with his fart jokes and But Mike. Get some new material and can the fake laugh you aint Ed McMahn. Your fake laugh Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, is old and tired. Give it A rest
I suspect they will be forced to give it up. After 20 years their spiel is old and they don't seem up to a change. I think they will retire. If not, maybe each can play records somewhere or branch out and sell air time. It's a business where frequent job changes are the order rather than Dick Purtan type longevity.
shoulda fired mike

Poplar Bluff, MO

#70 May 9, 2013
They should have just fired closeted republican homosexual mike clark. As many times as he has been caught with african american male prostitutes, you'd think it would make it into the news, but it doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr MamaSays 21,192
News A concise history of Detroit public transit 9 hr Faith 2
News Group erects tent city for Detroit homeless Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
end child slave labor Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Thu Jrm 20
Hello Sep 21 Team Kelly 2
New Republican Graham-Cassidy TrumpCare Worse Sep 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages