NGIT: Finally sane heads are prevailing.

Posted in the River Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 10, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/09/us-...

I'm glad I was able to convince many of you here that there is need for better gun control. It shows me that other hillbilly problems are solvable.

Stay tuned.
babylon

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/01/09/us-usa-guns-biden- idUSBRE9080UA20130109
I'm glad I was able to convince many of you here that there is need for better gun control. It shows me that other hillbilly problems are solvable.
Stay tuned.
Obama will (and can't) do any such thing.

I believe you need to go back to american gov101...or "civilty" I think it was.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
babylon wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will (and can't) do any such thing.
I believe you need to go back to american gov101...or "civilty" I think it was.
Yes he will

Find another paranoid activity.....try taking up prepping

Since: Aug 11

Hagerhill, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
I dunno what executive action he can take but Washington is limited on what they can do regarding firearm ownership.

Anti-gun folks keep trying to reinterpret the Second Amendment. It can only be read one way. We have the right to own firearms for our own defense. It has zero to do with whether or not we can go hunting or what kind of firearms we can own in order to hunt. Adequate defense does fall under large capacity, semi-automatic firearms. Heck, that can even apply to hunting if one wants to get technical.

Saner heads aren't prevailing when they keep trying to change the Constitution. That tells me they have no clue what to do because they can't think beyond the ends of their noses.

The sane thing to do is to do something to figure out what the heck is in the water that makes people want to commit so much genocide.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 10, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
I dunno what executive action he can take but Washington is limited on what they can do regarding firearm ownership.
Anti-gun folks keep trying to reinterpret the Second Amendment. It can only be read one way. We have the right to own firearms for our own defense. It has zero to do with whether or not we can go hunting or what kind of firearms we can own in order to hunt. Adequate defense does fall under large capacity, semi-automatic firearms. Heck, that can even apply to hunting if one wants to get technical.
Saner heads aren't prevailing when they keep trying to change the Constitution. That tells me they have no clue what to do because they can't think beyond the ends of their noses.
The sane thing to do is to do something to figure out what the heck is in the water that makes people want to commit so much genocide.
Just keep paying attention to the news Bait....change is a-comin'

...and interestingly with help from an unexpected source...Walmart....go figure.

Hagerhill, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I hope a change is coming. I just don't think it will be the proper change. Rather it will be a change that divides the Nation even further.
fifty seven states

Holden, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Just keep paying attention to the news Bait....change is a-comin'
I wonder which of the 57 states will be first to enact a gunbans?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2013
fifty seven states wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder which of the 57 states will be first to enact a gunbans?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oregon, of course...the state with the coolest peeps of all....
Mr Nugent

Holden, WV

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Ted tells sets the limy Morgan straight on gun control.......

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Mr Nugent wrote:
Uncle Ted tells sets the limy Morgan straight on gun control.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zjOUD8f8aAQXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Anyone who quotes Ted Nugent, much less calls themselves the same, deserves the accolade of redneck-extrodanaire.

Congratulations for posting the most mean-spitited, idiotic, hillbilly-laden, despicable post of the evening.

Your mommy must be so proud of the vermin she has bred..

Thanks for playing chump...
Mr Nugent

Holden, WV

#12 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone who quotes Ted Nugent, much less calls themselves the same, deserves the accolade of redneck-extrodanaire.
Congratulations for posting the most mean-spitited, idiotic, hillbilly-laden, despicable post of the evening.
Your mommy must be so proud of the vermin she has bred..
Thanks for playing chump...
haha....cant stand it can you....smh....when confronted with facts start the name calling.....typical liberal.....grow up and show some facts.....

Hagerhill, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
NG, Nugent in his semi crude way does have a point. To win a debate, you need facts. In this instance all the facts I'm aware of indicate restricting guns in the U.S. has a negative effect because crime does increase the more firearms are banned. Of course more accidents will happen and of course more will commit suicide with a firearm the more lax gun control is. Which evil are you more comfortable with?

So far your facts are opinions had by others. We all have an opinion and I personally will follow my own opinion.

Allow me this please. You've seen the stir the name calling has caused. Even I got drug into it, which is fine. But,,, for a fact,,,,, when name calling begins,,, you just lost the argument. Your "credibility" is shot and it is a very good indication you are out of ammo. I just love it when someone starts calling me names or trying to slander me. I won the argument.

You don't have to "prove" someone is a chump, hilltard, hillbilly, good 'ol boy or anything else. They will do that for you and it isn't even necessary for you to point it out.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Wow you sure did set her straight didn't you? You are sooooo correct.
El Conquistador

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2013
MOLON LABE.... BIDEN.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2013
ON the news last night Biden said Obama will decide soon which tact he wants to take on gun control and that Obama has a few options open to him regarding gun control and an Executive Order is one of those options. All you gun lovers had better get ready to hand your guns over.
El Conquistador

Paintsville, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
ON the news last night Biden said Obama will decide soon which tact he wants to take on gun control and that Obama has a few options open to him regarding gun control and an Executive Order is one of those options. All you gun lovers had better get ready to hand your guns over.
Not...
Arrogant Shmuck

La Grange, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/01/09/us-usa-guns-biden- idUSBRE9080UA20130109
Stay tuned.
You have never been able to convince anyone of anything other than

how badly you hate the local people. You are the most detested

person on The Paintsville Topix Board. You are a portland Pig

Fugger. You and your Momma both sick pig ducks. SNARK :>
Feed the Trolls

Minnie, KY

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Please keep replying to our trolls as they have no food, friends, or life and your reply's are all they haz. Will you please feed our lonely, fat, gay, troll today? Thank you for your continued support of our trolls.
Arrogant Shmuck

La Grange, KY

#22 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oregon, of course...the state with the coolest peeps of all....
No! We absolutely do not want to have guns in Oregon. We don't want to take a chance that someone would shoot any of the pigs that are bred for being sucked by NG and her Momma. NG and her Momma are the pig sucking champions of Portland. We do not want to have a shortage of pigs so keep your guns away from Portland if you please!!!
Arrogant Shmuck

La Grange, KY

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Feed the Trolls wrote:
Please keep replying to our trolls as they have no food, friends, or life and your reply's are all they haz. Will you please feed our lonely, fat, gay, troll today? Thank you for your continued support of our trolls.
All they haz?

I certainly will do my part in feeding the trolls. If it were not for trolls this board would dry up from boredom. I watched this board for awhile and I could not believe how boring it was. Trolls liven things up. BRING ON THE TROLLS !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Big Bone Boy 4,533
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 12 min A Vet 146
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min 357 m is better 131,002
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Le Jimbo 153,111
its a NO vote for Price 22 min Paintsville Liberal 8
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 35 min texas pete 6,196
Thugs in West Van Lear, who are they? 35 min lol 12
•••
•••
River Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000