lyons, il politics
Really

Forest Park, IL

#5939 Nov 27, 2012
No one wrote:
<quoted text>
just a comment. 1 I am not going to say you are wrong, but think that getty says he didn't do it, either. 2 since anyone can write something using anyones name, it would be hard to prove who wrote it.
"they" can find out where the email was sent from, what computer..
what day..time...and whatever "they " need to prove their case...
trust me...even if you were to throw your computer into the quarry..or into an ocean...they can trace it.......technology is Big Brother !!
Sad

Chicago, IL

#5941 Nov 27, 2012
Wasn't the Mayor raised with some morals, wow l can't believe it!!!!! I guess everything people have told me about his family is true.
No one

Forest Park, IL

#5942 Nov 27, 2012
now if they would get rid of that real eyesore the Metz brick plant...
No reason to be mad

Arlington Heights, IL

#5943 Nov 28, 2012
Nice white car.
No reason to be mad

Arlington Heights, IL

#5944 Nov 28, 2012
The music... um I already know, just trying to avoid confrontation, no ill feelings towards you or your circle.
No reason to be mad

Arlington Heights, IL

#5945 Nov 28, 2012
Now that I set the record straight stop with the evil looks.
Dont Count On That

Riverside, IL

#5946 Nov 30, 2012
Hope wrote:
Had a very nice young man come to my door this weekend. Good to know that we will have a choice in the April Election. That is, unless the Gettys try to get this group thrown off the ballot like last election- which cost us residents money. I like the Village Independent Party's (VIP) Candidates a lot. Pattie Grahovac-Wisneski for President, George Cokinis-Clerk, Dan Graunke, Dick Gatz and Jimmy Jenks for trustees. They all have my families votes! Bye bye Getty.
They need more voters, not just you. Not everyone thinks they are great. Gatz is a Turn Coat, Jenks not running.Smart man. Pattie has done nothing for all the years she has been on the board. Getty is the best candidate for Mayor. Don't like it, Get out of Dodge.
Dont Count On That

Riverside, IL

#5947 Nov 30, 2012
Btw wrote:
The only reason I wouldn't vote for the current Mayor is because of his father, I don't know how Campos got involved with this party no offense to the current Mayor.
Is there anything you would like to tell me about your Father, so maybe I could, Not like you ???? Daaaaaa!!!
Btw

Chicago, IL

#5948 Dec 1, 2012
Dont Count On That wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything you would like to tell me about your Father, so maybe I could, Not like you ???? Daaaaaa!!!
NO!!!!
Btw

United States

#5949 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I never said that I didnt like the Mayor!!!!!!!
Just asking

Forest Park, IL

#5950 Dec 2, 2012
Will notification of this temporary Library Director
position be posted??

http://www.railslibraries.info/jobs/20120927/...
Is he temporary or permanent ?
Curious

Chicago, IL

#5951 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
They need more voters, not just you. Not everyone thinks they are great. Gatz is a Turn Coat, Jenks not running.Smart man. Pattie has done nothing for all the years she has been on the board. Getty is the best candidate for Mayor. Don't like it, Get out of Dodge.
Dont' forget the president didn't win by a large margin only by 40 or 50 more votes, so don't get so cocky!!!!!!!!
Who knows

Forest Park, IL

#5953 Dec 2, 2012
Just asking wrote:
Will notification of this temporary Library Director
position be posted??
http://www.railslibraries.info/jobs/20120927/...
Is he temporary or permanent ?
Don't know.
Huh

Oak Lawn, IL

#5954 Dec 2, 2012
Why is this posted in the Chicago Ridge Topix?
Books

Forest Park, IL

#5955 Dec 2, 2012
Why are there people in the Library today?
Confused

Forest Park, IL

#5956 Dec 2, 2012
Huh wrote:
Why is this posted in the Chicago Ridge Topix?
What comment ?????
Concerned

Lyons, IL

#5957 Dec 2, 2012
I have a general question to any who can answer. There is a very small house here in Lyons and the owner is running a construction company out of this house. When he returns home from a job he is dumping the used construction materials and garbage on his property and just leaving it there. Isn't there a law prohibiting that? Isn't that dangerous? Or at least a potential fire hazard? They also operate this business at all hours of the day and night. And their workers take up the street parking with their personal vehicles. And their personal vehicles are junkers that leak oil on the ground. Isn't this wrong? Why aren't they being ticketed for this? Or being made to clean up the mess? Can they run a construction business out of their single family home?
An Answer

Forest Park, IL

#5958 Dec 3, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I have a general question to any who can answer.
Check the Village code -

13-4-8: HOME OCCUPATIONS:link

The following regulations shall apply to all home occupations:

A. No person other than members of the family residing on the premises shall be engaged in such occupation.

B. The use of the dwelling unit for the home occupation shall be clearly incidental and subordinate to its use for residential purposes by its occupants, and not more than twenty five percent (25%) of the floor area of the dwelling unit shall be used in the conduct of the home occupation.

C. There shall be no change in the outside appearance of the building or premises or other visible evidence of the conduct of such home occupation other than one sign not exceeding two (2) square feet in area, nonilluminated and mounted flat against the wall of the principal building.

D. No home occupation shall be conducted in any accessory building.

E. No traffic shall be generated by such home occupation in greater volume than would normally be expected in a residential neighborhood, and any need for parking generated by the conduct of such home occupation shall meet the off street parking requirements as specified in this title and shall not be located in the required front yard.

F. No equipment or process shall be used in such home occupation which creates noise, vibration, glare, fumes, odors or electrical interference detectable to the normal senses off the lot, if the occupation is conducted in a single-family residence, or outside the dwelling unit if conducted in other than a single-family residence. There shall be no storage of hazardous or toxic materials. In the case of electrical interference, no equipment or process shall be used which creates visual or audible interference in any radio or television receivers off the premises or causes fluctuations in line voltage off the premises.(1965 Code title 6 303.0)
Books

Forest Park, IL

#5959 Dec 3, 2012
Books wrote:
Why are there people in the Library today?
SUNDAY....??????
EVE

Merrillville, IN

#5960 Dec 3, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Dont' forget the president didn't win by a large margin only by 40 or 50 more votes, so don't get so cocky!!!!!!!!
No it was more like 30 more votes!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 7 hr Anitas Son 676
Do you really need a permit to remodel inside o... Sat Ed Cetera 2
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Sat karma 1,534
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Jul 3 Curious 74
UPS Adverse weather conditions (Jul '10) Jul 2 cdesign 130
Business owners beware! Jul 1 moonfeels 1
News Body found dead in Berwyn alley - Berwyn, IL - ... (May '08) Jun 30 Hazeleyes5344 100
More from around the web

River Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

River Forest Mortgages