Multiple Reports of Shattered Windows...

Multiple Reports of Shattered Windows, Damaged Property

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 19, 2011, titled Multiple Reports of Shattered Windows, Damaged Property. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Criminal damage to property: A unknown offender shot out two windows at the Lake Ellyn Boathouse with a BB gun and sprayed graffiti on a park bench.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

booboo magoo

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Laws need to be enforced harder so kids will not do stupid things like this. Glen Ellyn is a great town being destroyed by idiots.
Real Independent

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Glen Ellyn is being destroyed by their very corrupt police department. It's the very last suburb of Chicago I'd want to live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 18 hr Show Me The Money 10,607
News Hair Care Products Recalled for Bacterial Conta... Sat Lowest of them All 1
Russians descendants of Serbs Jan 17 Serb 2
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Jan 17 alan 746
Ex chief police of summit illinois Jan 14 For The Record 4
News Oakbrook Terrace water slides had good ride in ... (Jul '09) Nov '17 KSM2243 76
News West suburban fire board pumped up chiefs' pens... (Sep '13) Mar '17 Supporter 10

River Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Forest Mortgages