mvp worried about martinez campaign a...

mvp worried about martinez campaign and not melrose park issues

Posted in the River Forest Forum

80 yr Roots in MP

South Elgin, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2013
They will do and say anything just to avoid what really goes on at the village. Secret contracts, kickbacks, taking care of family and friends with village jobs and political positions. Funding district 89 campaigns, giving contracts to Veterans Park District executive director, ect. There are a lot of conflict of interest, not to mention Billy Campanelli and his vending machines and all the other contract that he gets for his landscaping company as well. By the way its in somebody else's name! And why does Ron Serpico's brother get to run the sports at the Civic Center, you would think that's a conflict of interest or at least give it to somebody that's better qualified for the job,And not picking up hookers on the clock. Happy FRIDAY MelrosePark! Apples dont fall far from the serpico family tree!
Amused

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I'd say we are more amused. Amused by the ignorance. Amused by the fact that most of Jesse Martinez ticket is a group of clowns who have never done anything for anyone, but themselves. Amused that Jesse is from Stone Park and left his community in shambles to come run in MP. Let's get the popcorn out and see how his group of leeches play out!
80 yr Roots in MP

South Elgin, IL

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Once again you always gotta bring up Martinez because you have nothing solid to run on, you are a coward and want to avoid the real issues of Melrose Park. Jesse is not the issue in Melrose Park he is trying to get rid of the issues which is serpigo and his cronies. talk some real issues without putting peoples names in your mouth coward! And he was only a trustee and not the mayor. So which Melrose Park trustees should I blame for running MelrosePark like their serpigo bank. as a matter of fact my family and I voted for serpico, he forgot the people that got him and power because there are a lot more Hispanics now ,and that's BS because you never forget your roots and you never bite the hand that has feed you all these years. It doesn't matter what happens at the end of this election I'm not here to debate I'm here to let the truth be known.
All bark

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 25, 2013
A lot lore Hispanics = more votes for Serpico. People see the new alleys. New businesses. New awnings. Not everyone buys the " Vote for me I'm Mexican" card as quickly as you amigo. Gracias!
80 yr Roots in MP

South Elgin, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Like I said a political propaganda that doesn't mean you are involved in your community that just means you're getting funding for a little bit of beautifulcation so you can act like you're doing something but in reality you ain't doing s***.
80 yr Roots in MP

South Elgin, IL

#6 Jan 25, 2013
It took 16 years congratulations!
why bother

Villa Park, IL

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Amused wrote:
I'd say we are more amused. Amused by the ignorance. Amused by the fact that most of Jesse Martinez ticket is a group of clowns who have never done anything for anyone, but themselves. Amused that Jesse is from Stone Park and left his community in shambles to come run in MP. Let's get the popcorn out and see how his group of leeches play out!
Do you even know who the candidates are? Just because they haven't broadcasted their efforts in the community doesn't mean they haven't done anything for the community. They can't all be like Serpico, taking photos every chance he gets so you can "see" the "good" he is doing.
why bother

Villa Park, IL

#8 Jan 25, 2013
and what exactly have the MVP trustees done in the community????? Mota moved in to Melrose only after becoming a Trustee. I guess he is allowed to be a true Melrose Parker, since I haven't heard one word bashing his origins.
Haha

New York, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
"Don't you dare talk bad about Jesse, you're only allowed to talk badly about the mayor you support!" - Jesse Martinez's campaign staff
anna m

South Elgin, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Reform Melrose Park keep up the good work you have the community's support! You guys seem very dedicated and honest. We need more transparency and our local government.
oh yeah

Elgin, IL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
net
Father

Chicago, IL

#13 May 10, 2013
I heard Jesse is pulling trix on St Charles rd.
WILDBILL

Melrose Park, IL

#16 Jun 17, 2013
WHEN WILL BILLY BE INDICTED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 2 hr Anitas Son 676
Do you really need a permit to remodel inside o... Sat Ed Cetera 2
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Sat karma 1,534
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Jul 3 Curious 74
UPS Adverse weather conditions (Jul '10) Jul 2 cdesign 130
Business owners beware! Jul 1 moonfeels 1
News Body found dead in Berwyn alley - Berwyn, IL - ... (May '08) Jun 30 Hazeleyes5344 100
More from around the web

River Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

River Forest Mortgages