Imagine

Rolla, MO

#3857 Apr 25, 2013
Karma wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nox6U3I9uvUXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Game clock is ticking!!! It is what.it is.though!!! Bitch never even left the.the area.. She just left a neighborhood due to so.many lies!! My name is.Karma, you can run.from all those you owe but you can't stay out of site long.... Can you?!? Peek a boo!!! Thisis not.a threat either!!!!
Sounds like the crazy ramblings of a stripper's kid! Did u know most serial killer's mothers was prostitutes! I think a more appropriate song for would be Obsessed by Mariah!
Joice Benton

Rockford, IL

#3858 Apr 26, 2013
I think anyone can do a better job than Quinn
Jose

Wilmington, IL

#3860 Apr 27, 2013
None
Landscaper

Wilmington, IL

#3865 May 2, 2013
Quinn be gone
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#3868 May 4, 2013
the real fact king wrote:
I am so sick of you people whining so next time I am running for Governor I live right here in Charleston IL and I can run this state!
In all honesty, you don't seem that smart.
watchin

Waterloo, IL

#3870 May 4, 2013
Lisa will be the next Governor
its true

Manhattan, IL

#3872 May 4, 2013
2010 is over. Pat (Skid Marks) Quinn won. Now shut up.
Solomon

Birmingham, AL

#3875 May 7, 2013
We are working to reelect Govenor Quinn. He is Legislative 28th District patron of Bob Rita. They both should be an easy win. Attorney General is needed in her slot for another four years. This is a winning team. Bobby looked like a real winner last night.
Partch

Wilmington, IL

#3876 May 8, 2013
Quinny
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#3877 May 8, 2013
Solomon wrote:
We are working to reelect Govenor Quinn. He is Legislative 28th District patron of Bob Rita. They both should be an easy win. Attorney General is needed in her slot for another four years. This is a winning team. Bobby looked like a real winner last night.
Quinn should be sittin in the prison cell right next to Blogo... LOL.....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3878 May 9, 2013
Kirk Dillard
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#3879 May 10, 2013
The real fact king wrote:
Yes Yes Yes someone with a brain it's over get over it go out and save a life instead of jerking off behind your computer
You sure seem to talk about jerking off a lot. Are you trying to tell us something?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#3880 May 10, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
Kirk Dillard
Kirk Dillard sounds good.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#3881 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Quinn should be sittin in the prison cell right next to Blogo... LOL.....
Oh really, you may not his policy's but just what crimes did he commit that would require prison time. Now be sure to be specific when you tell us what crimes he'd committed.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#3882 May 10, 2013
Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, you may not his policy's but just what crimes did he commit that would require prison time. Now be sure to be specific when you tell us what crimes he'd committed.
He was Blogos right handman wasn't he? I'm sure his hands are pretty dirty.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#3883 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Blogos right handman wasn't he? I'm sure his hands are pretty dirty.
Translation: I can't come up with an answer so I just came up with a stupid ass comment.

I love it when you call out the low information idiots over their ignorant comments and that's the kind of lame crap they come up with. It's about as productive as arguing with a fish.

And right handman...seriously?

You couldn't have embarrassed yourself more.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#3884 May 10, 2013
Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I can't come up with an answer so I just came up with a stupid ass comment.
I love it when you call out the low information idiots over their ignorant comments and that's the kind of lame crap they come up with. It's about as productive as arguing with a fish.
And right handman...seriously?
You couldn't have embarrassed yourself more.
Another typical Liberal response, resorting to name calling and trying to put someone down.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#3885 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Another typical Liberal response, resorting to name calling and trying to put someone down.
Don't blame because you couldn't back up your stupid claim.

Most cons can't. All they can do is repeat right wing talking points but fold like a cheap suitcase when called out for their ignorant comments.

Study after study has shown that conservatives are the most uninformed on political issues. This is especially true on those who rely on Fox news.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#3886 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Another typical Liberal response, resorting to name calling and trying to put someone down.
It's too bad that there is no program in place that would keep low IQ people from posting.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#3887 May 10, 2013
Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad that there is no program in place that would keep low IQ people from posting.
Just like Jessie Jackson, I suppose he didn't do anything wrong either! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Dead At Cicero Peep Show (Aug '07) 8 hr rico 5
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Wed Stewpider 1,286
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Wed enticeme2u 879
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago Wed reality is a crutch 1
In memory of Emily Keseg (Oct '09) Wed FRIENDOFEMILLY342 7
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Tue FAITH 8,181
No dancing at all to be seen at any nightlife v... (Jun '13) Dec 23 rico 2
River Forest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Forest News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Forest

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 8:09 AM
Breaking Down Bears' Game Plan vs. Vikings
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Lance Briggs "happy" with Robbie Gould's comments
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears