mvp intimidation tactics
Village Employee

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2013
If you received a phone call or a nasty email because you do not support corruption or incompetence, don't worry just document it , there is a case building against MVP for harassment. I'm a victim of harassment just because I signed a piece of paper. This is not the melrose park we want

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Village Employee wrote:
If you received a phone call or a nasty email because you do not support corruption or incompetence, don't worry just document it , there is a case building against MVP for harassment. I'm a victim of harassment just because I signed a piece of paper. This is not the melrose park we want
Recall that when you and your familyt go to vote
False

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Village Employee wrote:
That is a complete LIE and you know it!! This is just another dirty TACTIC by Martinez to make MVP look bad. This will not work. Try a different approach. How many elections will you people lose before you figure out that your NEGATIVE TACTICS will not win you an election. I also work for the village and have many friends who are against MVP, and no one has harrassed me!!!!!!! Amazing what you people will say!!
Melrose

Villa Park, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2013
False wrote:
<quoted text>That is a complete LIE and you know it!! This is just another dirty TACTIC by Martinez to make MVP look bad. This will not work. Try a different approach. How many elections will you people lose before you figure out that your NEGATIVE TACTICS will not win you an election. I also work for the village and have many friends who are against MVP, and no one has harrassed me!!!!!!! Amazing what you people will say!!
Why would they harass you if you are on their side? You said your friends are against MVP, not yourself. And it is not a complete lie. i've experienced the intimidation first hand. I hope they do something about it!
Mp 4 life

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 13, 2013
False wrote:
<quoted text>That is a complete LIE and you know it!! This is just another dirty TACTIC by Martinez to make MVP look bad. This will not work. Try a different approach. How many elections will you people lose before you figure out that your NEGATIVE TACTICS will not win you an election. I also work for the village and have many friends who are against MVP, and no one has harrassed me!!!!!!! Amazing what you people will say!!
prime example of when you have to cover up lies you fumble your words, nice try but I think to little to late to play the nice guy role! To many families have been victims of harassment.
resident 2256

Glen Ellyn, IL

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Village Employee wrote:
When you tell the WHOLE story let us know..
resident 2256

Glen Ellyn, IL

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Village Employee wrote:
Then Contact the STATES ATTORNEY.. You are not better than them if you let them do that to you.. Grow some BALLS and PROTECT your rights!! I don't understand.. That can be the turning point for the election.. You are either full of crap or just plain dumb!!
village employee

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 14, 2013
resident 2256 wrote:
<quoted text> Then Contact the STATES ATTORNEY.. You are not better than them if you let them do that to you.. Grow some BALLS and PROTECT your rights!! I don't understand.. That can be the turning point for the election.. You are either full of crap or just plain dumb!!
I did contact the state's attorney Anita Alvarez and The BGA. just because I work for the village and I'm Latino doesn't mean I don't know my rights. bottom line Martinez is just a name and his name represents change and for some reason that scares the crap out of people! But I can honestly say I highly doubt his intentions of running is to steal money from the residents that is so stupid and childish to say but you're just 1 of those people that are afraid of change. I hope you find the peace within yourself to accept that change is inevitable if we did not change we will not progress. I like our mayor but that doesn't mean he is a good Mayor everybody likes him, but what people don't like is the discrimination and the clouds positions that are given. Best man for the job!justify your existence,and not who is closest relative to the mayor or who donated the most is going to depend on your salary! I'm not here to bash but this is what I see! and do you honestly think I'm going to give you any more information so you can find out who i am that way you guys can fire me, come on now! Have to get back to work have a nice day!
village employee

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Change is inevitable and whoever is willing to step up to the plate and I feel comfortable with them, im in!
village employee also

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2013
village employee wrote:
Change is inevitable and whoever is willing to step up to the plate and I feel comfortable with them, im in!
be careful what you ask for. Change is inevitable. But not just any change. Don't fall for there prepared speech. Martinez, who works for the state was suspended for campaigning while on the clock. That is stealing from our taxpayers money.
Can you imagine what he would do if he controlled our town? Please make a well informed decision either way that you decide to go.
resident 2256

Glen Ellyn, IL

#12 Jan 14, 2013
village employee wrote:
<quoted text> I did contact the state's attorney Anita Alvarez and The BGA. just because I work for the village and I'm Latino doesn't mean I don't know my rights. bottom line Martinez is just a name and his name represents change and for some reason that scares the crap out of people! But I can honestly say I highly doubt his intentions of running is to steal money from the residents that is so stupid and childish to say but you're just 1 of those people that are afraid of change. I hope you find the peace within yourself to accept that change is inevitable if we did not change we will not progress. I like our mayor but that doesn't mean he is a good Mayor everybody likes him, but what people don't like is the discrimination and the clouds positions that are given. Best man for the job!justify your existence,and not who is closest relative to the mayor or who donated the most is going to depend on your salary! I'm not here to bash but this is what I see! and do you honestly think I'm going to give you any more information so you can find out who i am that way you guys can fire me, come on now! Have to get back to work have a nice day!
I think that maybe there IS SOMETHING CALLED A IP ADRESS!! So you don't have too.. I NEVER brought up race.. I don't care if you are black, white, purple, or yellow!! The other stuff I agree with some not all.. The family thing I think is WAY over rated.. The Mayor's immediate family does not work for the Village except Fat Terry!! Michael is a fireman.. That's it right? The donation thing is not a good subject because I look at that and Jesse has most of his coming from out of town companies..
VOTE

Des Plaines, IL

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Vote early and often
Hispanic Voter

Naperville, IL

#14 Jan 20, 2013
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 7 hr John Caliendo 5
Help 11 hr Dancer 1
R.I.P. Mickey Caliendo Mon MPPD 1
Little league allstar game 1959 Mon Flyboy 2
Redundancy from WILDBILL Mon WILDBILL 6
News Motorcyclist still in coma after November accident (Jan '10) Mon Frank Longdong 7
Section 8 is sending Berwyn to hell. Jun 26 Arthur 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Forest Mortgages