Sgt. John Wasilenko and Drew Petersen

Posted in the River Forest Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Resident is a Tool

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Has anybody noticed the similarities?

Both cops in the suburbs.
Both ride around on their motorcycle and wear sunglasses when not necessary.
Both are smart arses that are full of themselves.
Both continued to stay on the force when everyone knew they were guilty.
Both control and prey on weaker women.

Is Wasilenko the next Drew Petersen? I dont know? But why would Elmwood keep him on the force and take the risk?
DSB

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Problem is that so many Judges, Police Chiefs, Mayors, Village Presidents, Trustees, Alderman, co workers, etc. protect or shield these dirtbags when they violate the laws

Majority of the time it is swept under the rug.

It has been a question from the beginning of time

WHO POLICES THE POLICE ?
Resident is a Tool

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Apr 28, 2013
DSB wrote:
Problem is that so many Judges, Police Chiefs, Mayors, Village Presidents, Trustees, Alderman, co workers, etc. protect or shield these dirtbags when they violate the laws
Majority of the time it is swept under the rug.
It has been a question from the beginning of time
WHO POLICES THE POLICE ?
Agreed. But I think the answer is that we police the police!

We keep calling attention to the injustice and corruption.

We call the village hall and police chief and mayor and ask why?

We call newspapers and ask where is the follow up story?

Cockroaches don't like to be out in the sunlight,exposed and that is what we need to do in these types of situations.

There is a man named Joseph Fosco that writes the American Post and he doesn't care whose feelings he hurts while he tries to expose the truth about scum and corruption in the West Cook suburbs.
tony acardo

United States

#4 May 3, 2013
In the old days this guy would just dissapear because he embarrase the chief. Now the chiefs are punks because they are afraid of the unions.
boom boom

Marcus Hook, PA

#5 May 9, 2013
Sgt. John Wasilenko needs to start dating Jodi Arius. Another so called victim of domestic violence. Then Wasilenko might get what he deserves.
Resident is a tool

Chicago, IL

#6 May 10, 2013
Is Sgt John Wasilenko still dating any married woman? Or several of them?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2013
Sounds like he gets more than his share of tail and a lot of people feel left out
flash

Bellwood, IL

#10 May 14, 2013
is he bending over Dino DiMaio????
Resident is a tool

Chicago, IL

#11 May 14, 2013
Somebody still needs to explain to me how Wasilenko can show up to court and be taken seriously?
The sons

River Forest, IL

#12 May 22, 2013
He's a nice guy
Citizen

United States

#13 May 23, 2013
Resident is a Tool wrote:
Has anybody noticed the similarities?
Both cops in the suburbs.
Both ride around on their motorcycle and wear sunglasses when not necessary.
Both are smart arses that are full of themselves.
Both continued to stay on the force when everyone knew they were guilty.
Both control and prey on weaker women.
Is Wasilenko the next Drew Petersen? I dont know? But why would Elmwood keep him on the force and take the risk?
I see a new Lifetime Movie in the works......
This would be interesting ...... Because the truth always comes out...... You said that list very well....
Citizen

United States

#14 May 23, 2013
boom boom wrote:
Sgt. John Wasilenko needs to start dating Jodi Arius. Another so called victim of domestic violence. Then Wasilenko might get what he deserves.
LOL Good one!!!
MP Police Suck

Chicago, IL

#15 May 23, 2013
The sons wrote:
He's a nice guy
Tell that to all the husbands that he was messing up their relationships when they were already in trouble.

And tell that to his wife and kids.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 May 23, 2013
MP Police Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to all the husbands that he was messing up their relationships when they were already in trouble.
And tell that to his wife and kids.
Hey the guy was just after a piece of tail. Probably the women also.
MP Police Suck

Chicago, IL

#17 May 23, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Hey the guy was just after a piece of tail. Probably the women also.
All guys can appreciate that he was just after a piece of tail.I can forgive that.

My problem is all the psycho stuff ie., following the husbands around, using the police computers to run background checks on the husbands,playing the dangerous game of messing with the women while on duty.....although in Elmwood Park this appears to be acceptable and not so dangerous.

Then there is the serial cheating on his wife....and the preying on women while they are going thru a traumatic experience.

Chasing tail= a guy thing. What this toolbag did is perverted creepy.
Citizen

United States

#18 May 24, 2013
MP Police Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
All guys can appreciate that he was just after a piece of tail.I can forgive that.
My problem is all the psycho stuff ie., following the husbands around, using the police computers to run background checks on the husbands,playing the dangerous game of messing with the women while on duty.....although in Elmwood Park this appears to be acceptable and not so dangerous.
Then there is the serial cheating on his wife....and the preying on women while they are going thru a traumatic experience.
Chasing tail= a guy thing. What this toolbag did is perverted creepy.
Well said , he should have stayed out of their business mostly ex's and left them alone , but I believe these women played just a little bit of a role in this too,they knew he was married at the time and they all went for it..... So they are just as guilty only on that part of it and today is no different then 20 years ago except 20 years ago this may have been done discreetly and totally gotten away with ......
Citizen

United States

#19 May 24, 2013
The sons wrote:
He's a nice guy
The (Dark side) of someone might see that.....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 May 24, 2013
MP Police Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
All guys can appreciate that he was just after a piece of tail.I can forgive that.
My problem is all the psycho stuff ie., following the husbands around, using the police computers to run background checks on the husbands,playing the dangerous game of messing with the women while on duty.....although in Elmwood Park this appears to be acceptable and not so dangerous.
Then there is the serial cheating on his wife....and the preying on women while they are going thru a traumatic experience.
Chasing tail= a guy thing. What this toolbag did is perverted creepy.
YEP
Citizen

Elmwood Park, IL

#25 Jun 1, 2013
Resident is a Tool wrote:
Has anybody noticed the similarities?
Both cops in the suburbs.
Both ride around on their motorcycle and wear sunglasses when not necessary.
Both are smart arses that are full of themselves.
Both continued to stay on the force when everyone knew they were guilty.
Both control and prey on weaker women.
Is Wasilenko the next Drew Petersen? I dont know? But why would Elmwood keep him on the force and take the risk?
It's on Lifetime now The Movie.... Sickening!!!!!!
Who would be proud to be a second Drew Peterson minus the Killings?????
Unknown

Elmwood Park, IL

#27 Jun 3, 2013
Drew wrote:
I like this guy
Me too....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geralyn Nocita files ballot objection 2 hr here we go again 1
Frank McPartlin Special Assistant for Bureau Of... (Mar '14) 14 hr DCCC 12
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 22 hr response to 20000 1,421
friedens restaurant (May '14) Sat muchtolearn 2
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Sat Justice1313 8,192
Did You Know Frank McPartlin Filed Bankrupcy in... (Mar '14) Sat CR 19sixtysix 17
Should McPartlin take a leave from County for t... (Mar '14) Sat CR 19sixtysix 10
River Forest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots