Elmwood Park cab driver accused of us...

Elmwood Park cab driver accused of using car as weapon

There are 4 comments on the ElmLeaves story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Elmwood Park cab driver accused of using car as weapon. In it, ElmLeaves reports that:

Shkelqim Hoxha, 48, of the 2400 block of North 77th Avenue, Elmwood Park, was arrested at 7:22 a.m. March 31 on the 7600 block of Fullerton Avenue and charged with aggravated battery and reckless conduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ElmLeaves.

Gorgeous Orges

Lombard, IL

#1 Apr 9, 2013
"YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME AND ALL ALBANIA!!!! NOW I SHOW YOU-I RAM YOU WITH CAB!!!!"
Hoxha then tore his white tank top off
of his excessively-hairy shoulders revealing his tattoo of an Albanian Eagle with an erection. He then jumped into his paint-brushed yellow 1988 Yugo (complete with a door sign reading "KAB") and drove into the other cab.
Ryan kearns

Oak Park, IL

#2 Apr 11, 2013
This is so EP
hoxha

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 9, 2013
I am very dangerous man
Dana

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Elmwood park is full of trashy, disgusting criminals....few decent left

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 28 min UCantHandletheTruth 1,581
Beautify Lake St. 19 hr Fiore123 23
News Skokie man is charged with sexual assault of pa... (Sep '08) Thu Johnson Mora 19
MP Police selling raffle tickets on duty for th... Thu WILDBILL 12
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Thu Capitalism 10,266
Joseph Fosco American News Post (Jan '14) Thu Cappellini 11
Lenny Lapaglia R.I.P. (Jul '13) Wed Dave P 52

River Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Forest Mortgages