Jesse Martinez Could Barely Get A Full Slate To Run

Posted in the River Forest Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MP Mexican

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2012
 
Jesse Martinez Could Barely Get A Full Slate To Run: SO how can anyone believe he has a chance to win? Chance of winning 0

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2012
 
MP Mexican wrote:
Jesse Martinez Could Barely Get A Full Slate To Run: SO how can anyone believe he has a chance to win? Chance of winning 0
Yep
Crazy Mexican

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2012
 
All you meatballs are good at is talking shit. Your just pissed because melrose park belongs to Mexicans now. It doesn't matter who is mayor, look out you window you fugaze it's a Latino world. You canolis gave yourself that reputation of being crooks. I feel for the real Italians that come her to earn an honest living but wangsters like you ruin it for them and everybody else. By the way serpico is done in April so kiss my brown ass.
Mr miagi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2012
 
Crazy Mexican wrote:
All you meatballs are good at is talking shit. Your just pissed because melrose park belongs to Mexicans now. It doesn't matter who is mayor, look out you window you fugaze it's a Latino world. You canolis gave yourself that reputation of being crooks. I feel for the real Italians that come her to earn an honest living but wangsters like you ruin it for them and everybody else. By the way serpico is done in April so kiss my brown ass.
you beaners cant get any one in office even when you are 95 of the population. MP, stone park, Berwyn , Cicero, and every other town your race has ruined or took over like cockroaches. you people deserve nothing nicer than the shit you ran of the border from, but than again you wouldnt no the difference.every town you invade people run from . How nice is that
Game Changer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2012
 
Mr miagi wrote:
<quoted text> you beaners cant get any one in office even when you are 95 of the population. MP, stone park, Berwyn , Cicero, and every other town your race has ruined or took over like cockroaches. you people deserve nothing nicer than the shit you ran of the border from, but than again you wouldnt no the difference.every town you invade people run from . How nice is that
can we say no edumacation!
Crazy Mexican

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2012
 
Say what you want we're still not going anywhere. So why don't you pack up your zodiac's and z. Cavaricci's and move somewhere where there is no Hispanics, oh sorry we're taking over the U.S. lmfao!!!!!!
El Mexicano

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 13, 2012
 
I need my lawn mowed
Donna Cuntreavos

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 1, 2012
 
Dont vote foe Jessie he has gang members on his ticket he could get anyone else

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 1, 2012
 
Donna Cuntreavos wrote:
Dont vote foe Jessie he has gang members on his ticket he could get anyone else
Who are the gang members? The wig man?
election 2013

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 3, 2012
 
This is not the Mexicans vs Italians.. This is about who is more qualified for the job. What makes jesse any better than Serpico? He was on the board in stone park and was run out of there.. Serpico has his own skeletons... If, you people find another canidate let me know.. Jesse just is not the one.. I am just gonna not vote. I know about both canidates and both SUCK.. BOTH THE ITALIAN AND THE MEXICAN ARE NO GOOD. SO FIND SOMEONE!! OTHERWISE QUIT MAKING THIS A RACIAL THING
so tired of it already

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 3, 2012
 
No this is! Two young Mexican gentlemen stopped by my house over this weekend and asked me to sign a petition for Martinez and his mayoral slate. I am not Mexican nor am I Italian but these two young men started to speak very nasty about Mayor Serpico telling me that he has done nothing for the town. I told the two young men that I have lived in Melrose Park for 45 years and I know different. They started tell me about the proposed overpass on 25th Ave & Main St. I said to the one young man that 25th Ave is a State thoroughfare and the village and Mayor canít just build an overpass. He seemed stunned to know that? Then he told me that the Mayor only help Italians. I then asked him if he knew diversity of the village workforce. He said he didnít understand what I was talking about then said that I was anti Hispanic and left my doorstep. Iím sorry if you canít give me answers to basic questions and tell me what your candidate stands for. Iím not only, not signing your petition and Iím not voting for him either. In fact nobody I know is voting for him. So good luck in your future ventures.
pissed mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 3, 2012
 
I had the exact same encounter as 'so tired of it already'. I had some questions for them which they had no idea what I was asking. Their platform is based on negativity.
I(being mexican) was then told that Martinez may have a job for me. I took offense to that because they assumed that I'm unemployed. I heard from many friends that they were promised a job by Jesse if they support him. These jobs don't exist! He is using these poor people for a vote. What happens to that promise if he wins!!'Uhhhh what promise'. He is taking advantage of our own people!
I believe that he will ruin it for a future good Latino candidate. Mainly for that reason I will make sure I do everything I can for my family, friends, neighbors.....etc, don't vote for him!! Our Latino brothers and sisters deserve better than what he has to offer!!
Mi jente va apoyer el mejor candidato. No me veas la cara de pendejo y me digas que nomas porque eres Mexicano tengo que votar por ti!!(Translation: Jesse will LOSE!!!)
posers

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 3, 2012
 
Their platform is not based on negativity, its the negativity they are fighting.And this thread is a prime example of it. Jesse has not promised a single person a job if he wins.(thats one way he is better than Serpico) Anyone that really believes that a stranger would come up to you and offer you a job out of the blue has to be a fool. I would think that at the very minimum you would have to say "whats in it for me?" before anyone would say "we'll get you a job." Most of you guys are just bad mouthing Jesse online because its anonymous and no one can prove you wrong. I can easily say that Serpico's people knocked on my door and threatened to make my life hell because i refused to sign their petition. I could also say that Serpico promised to give me a job if i supported him (that would actually be more believable just ask the 'Hispanic Liason' or the town 'spokesperson' or Senator Sandoval).
monudo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 3, 2012
 
Mexican mayors are as good as mexican basketball players. Stay out of The game. Qauntity dosnt give you quality
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 3, 2012
 
So what your saying is that first they have to ask 'what's in it for me'? Then he will offer them a position at the village. Oh so he is not taking advantage of people for their vote. Funny Guy!!
Before those smart door knockers go knocking on peoples doors wouldn't it be nice to KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! I don't know that's Just a thought.
in the end it won't matter. As previously stated jesse will lose. I think deep down you know that. Really its more entertaining than anything because jesse is no real threat. Waist of time arguing. Yawn......
Ramon

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 3, 2012
 
This person is a liar.
so tired of it already wrote:
No this is! Two young Mexican gentlemen stopped by my house over this weekend and asked me to sign a petition for Martinez and his mayoral slate. I am not Mexican nor am I Italian but these two young men started to speak very nasty about Mayor Serpico telling me that he has done nothing for the town. I told the two young men that I have lived in Melrose Park for 45 years and I know different. They started tell me about the proposed overpass on 25th Ave & Main St. I said to the one young man that 25th Ave is a State thoroughfare and the village and Mayor canít just build an overpass. He seemed stunned to know that? Then he told me that the Mayor only help Italians. I then asked him if he knew diversity of the village workforce. He said he didnít understand what I was talking about then said that I was anti Hispanic and left my doorstep. Iím sorry if you canít give me answers to basic questions and tell me what your candidate stands for. Iím not only, not signing your petition and Iím not voting for him either. In fact nobody I know is voting for him. So good luck in your future ventures.
Why do you say they are Mexican? They are American just like you so stop segregating our community. And I am part of the campaign so I know that you are lying because the campaign did not send out 'Two young Mexican gentlemen' this past weekend. You are a liar no question about it.
Ramon

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 3, 2012
 
Stop separating our community like the last person. Dividing us into Italians and Mexicans is what Serpico wants. Obviously you have fallen into the trap. Oh and learn how to spell in Spanish. It is 'gente' not 'jente'. You obviously are one of the unqualified people on Ronnie's payroll and are afraid to lose your job.
pissed mexican wrote:
I had the exact same encounter as 'so tired of it already'. I had some questions for them which they had no idea what I was asking. Their platform is based on negativity.
I(being mexican) was then told that Martinez may have a job for me. I took offense to that because they assumed that I'm unemployed. I heard from many friends that they were promised a job by Jesse if they support him. These jobs don't exist! He is using these poor people for a vote. What happens to that promise if he wins!!'Uhhhh what promise'. He is taking advantage of our own people!
I believe that he will ruin it for a future good Latino candidate. Mainly for that reason I will make sure I do everything I can for my family, friends, neighbors.....etc, don't vote for him!! Our Latino brothers and sisters deserve better than what he has to offer!!
Mi jente va apoyer el mejor candidato. No me veas la cara de pendejo y me digas que nomas porque eres Mexicano tengo que votar por ti!!(Translation: Jesse will LOSE!!!)
posers

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 4, 2012
 
haha wrote:
So what your saying is that first they have to ask 'what's in it for me'? Then he will offer them a position at the village. Oh so he is not taking advantage of people for their vote. Funny Guy!!
Before those smart door knockers go knocking on peoples doors wouldn't it be nice to KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! I don't know that's Just a thought.
in the end it won't matter. As previously stated jesse will lose. I think deep down you know that. Really its more entertaining than anything because jesse is no real threat. Waist of time arguing. Yawn......
what i said is that you are lying because it doesn't make sense that someone would go around offering jobs to strangers especially when the stranger hasn't asked for one. Even if they were using that as a tactic (offering jobs) you would think that they would be more subtle and only offer jobs to self-interested people trying to take advantage (that is why i said they would first ask "whats in it for me" genius). But just to be clear, since you don't seem to comprehend, Jesse HAS NOT offered anyone a job, and his people are smart enough to know that it would be a stupid move to do so in the first place, so quit making stories up trying to make them look bad. The problem with you people is that you attack Jesse for being negative when in reality you guys are the one spewing all the negativity. All you can say about him is that he wasn't born and raised in Melrose and make up stories about how he has gangbangers with him or some other BS. Wait till we start getting mail from both campaigns so that we can see which campaign tackles the issues and which campaign throws mud and negativity. Im sure you Serpico apologists will jump on the hypocritical bandwagon and try to defend whatever lies we get in the mail from MVP and even spread the bullshit.
Mexican Man

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 4, 2012
 
I was threatened by the Martinez workers They told me you are Mexican you have to vote for a Mexican. If you don't you are not for Mexicans you are against us and we will be against you then. We will tell your neighbors that you are against us. I like Melrose Park the mayor Serpico is a good man and is good to us why say bad things and threaten people.

pissed mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 4, 2012
 
They are attempting to gain votes by offering jobs, there were two mexicans getting signatures, they are calling mexican sell outs and other names if they are not with jesse. I am not on Serpico's payroll. The above are all FACTS. They know it. Just playing the roll. Enough people have winessed this.
Again we need a true, sincere Latino candidate to run for mayor. When that person comes along he or she will not have to knock on my door. I will knock on his(hers) offering my support. Jesse and those other people are not worth my time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Forest Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Forest News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Forest
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••