Jimmy Cricket

Kenosha, WI

#947 Nov 6, 2013
naughty tasha wrote:
Indiana. They were all clean, organized and I had fun there. When I say safe I mean I don't suck Cocks of strangers. I don't let strangers eat my crotch. Everyone the ones to pound me must wear a condom, which I provide and no they are not tampered with. Tasha
How do you know how clean the place is ? You white glove it ? Seen any health certificates on the walls ?
How do you know the guys are clean ? Watch them shower ? See their doctor reports ?

How well do you really know these not strangers ? Do you know every partner they ever had or are having ? Do you know if they really do practice safe sex without you around ? Seen their medical reports ?

Condoms are not 100% safe. Close but not 100%.
they have been known to slip off or loose.
How closely watchful are your not strangers when screwing you ? Are those also not strangers watching to protect you from other other not strangers while getting screwed ?
Would they really tell you if they saw someone slip off their condom ?

You want to run the risk in risky sex that fine.
But don't hand us this BS that is all clean and safe.
People like you are the ones spreading disease.
slim

Louisville, KY

#948 Dec 3, 2013
Jimmy Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how clean the place is ? You white glove it ? Seen any health certificates on the walls ?
How do you know the guys are clean ? Watch them shower ? See their doctor reports ?
How well do you really know these not strangers ? Do you know every partner they ever had or are having ? Do you know if they really do practice safe sex without you around ? Seen their medical reports ?
How closely watchful are your not strangers when screwing you ? Are those also not strangers watching to protect you from other other not strangers while getting screwed ?
remember for every child that is born there was at least one unsafe sex act, that's mean millions of people everyday is having unsafe sex, your mother and father had unsafe sex
Jimmy Cricket

Kenosha, WI

#949 Dec 3, 2013
slim wrote:
<quoted text>
remember for every child that is born there was at least one unsafe sex act, that's mean millions of people everyday is having unsafe sex, your mother and father had unsafe sex
what you're saying is just gibberish
you're trying to compare a normal sexual relation in a marriage with the unsafe sexual practices that go on between strangers in an adult bookstore.

The birth of any child from a marriage is normal.
The sex at a bookstore is risky and often results in disease.
Real T(ruth) S(eeker)

Anonymous Proxy

#950 Dec 4, 2013
Jimmy Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know how clean the place is ? You white glove it ? Seen any health certificates on the walls ?

Blah blah blah:

You're so gay
With other guys' hoses do you play
Eat sardines every day so you won't go astray
So say Sardine Sam
tim

United States

#951 Dec 6, 2013
Jimmy Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
what you're saying is just gibberish
you're trying to compare a normal sexual relation in a marriage with the unsafe sexual practices that go on between strangers in an adult bookstore.
The birth of any child from a marriage is normal.
The sex at a bookstore is risky and often results in disease.
oh I guess married people cant have sex out of their relationship
duh
Jimmy Cricket

Kenosha, WI

#952 Dec 7, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I guess married people cant have sex out of their relationship
duh
If its outside of their marriage that is how divorce happens DUH
funny guy

Naperville, IL

#953 Apr 14, 2014
your all funny !! you all name names and you all point fingers but hied behind these screen names
funny guy

Naperville, IL

#954 Apr 14, 2014
I bet everyone of you know someone that wishes they had the balls to even go to a place like this.
sowhat

Homewood, IL

#955 Apr 19, 2014
If you don't like the place then don't visit it and don't pay to enter. We all should be free to choose. I doubt you were harmed in any way by your visit.
Dpb262

Kenosha, WI

#956 Aug 8, 2014
mickeymiguel wrote:
Sounds Unsatisfied
I was visually raped as soon as I walked thru the Door.
So.....
anonymous

Fairport, NY

#957 Sep 16, 2014
Op is a fa-ggot
Buddy

United States

#958 Nov 11, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
its called FREEDOM OF THE PRESS
Val can say anything she wants and drop any name she chooses.
Let them try and sue for slander and see what happens.
It fails every time.
In order for it to be slander it has to in some way impact their jobs. Since the mayor was elected and the bookstore owners are still in business slander would be hard to impossible to prove.
Another point since they were all over FOX NEWS its not like this is new information.
But what needs to be done is to keep hammering this home.
Only then will some SMART decent person run for mayor and boot out this corruption.
It's also called Slander
Low-end

Toronto, Canada

#959 Nov 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Op is a fa-ggot
Another closeted "anonymous" poster heard from...so sad.
People

United States

#960 Nov 22, 2014
I think it's funny how the people who frequent the bookstore don't want anyone to know they go there. Now, they'll tell you it's their right, etc. but they sneak around in the shadows, and want tell anyone where they were or who they were with the other night. Now, in my opinion it's a waste of time, and money, but above all it's just common sense that tells me that the physical risk is not worth the few minutes of what ever they get out of this. Plus if you're married, and they tell you that it saved their marriage, or it's their hobby I think I'd find someone else I could trust, because if they do it with you, they'll do it with out you, I think I'd move on. Plus, I don't think the bookstore is too worried about your safety or your health as long as their numbers stay up. Sex and Money will blind you every time. I'm sure the bookstore owner just tells all of you that he/she loves all of you, while they take your money, but you see them in public they wouldn't know you from anywhere. The final laugh is going to be on you when you finally realize how much money, time, and health you've thrown away.
People

United States

#961 Nov 22, 2014
I think it's funny how the people who frequent the bookstore don't want anyone to know they go there. Now, they'll tell you it's their right, etc. but they sneak around in the shadows, and won"t tell anyone where they were or who they were with the other night. Now, in my opinion it's a waste of time, and money, but above all it's just common sense that tells me that the physical risk is not worth the few minutes of what ever they get out of this. Plus if you're married, and they tell you that it saved their marriage, or it's their hobby I think I'd find someone else I could trust, because if they do it with you, they'll do it with out you, I think I'd move on. Plus, I don't think the bookstore is too worried about your safety or your health as long as their numbers stay up. Sex and Money will blind you every time. I'm sure the bookstore owner just tells all of you that he/she loves all of you, while they take your money, but you see them in public they wouldn't know you from anywhere. The final laugh is going to be on you when you finally realize how much money, time, and health you've thrown away.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#963 Dec 14, 2014
GOOF wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THIS PLACE IS CLOSE TO ANYTHING RESIDENTIAL. ITS MILES FROM ANY TYPE OF HOMES OR KIDS. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A GRUDGE TO PICK WITH SOMEONE. AND NO I COULD CARE LESS WHO GETS POUNDED BY 50 GUYS AND WHO IS GAMBLING ON CARD GAMES. WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THAT
It's located next to an indoor sports area for family functions.
People

United States

#964 Dec 20, 2014
Read a guy talking about how great it is that he, and his wife meet interesting people at the bookstore, and at their home through swinging. Isn't swinging the same thing as saying that I'm bored w/you sexually, or I can't stand you sexually? So, you cheat on each other in front of each other, and then feel better about yourselves for awhile. Then why are you together in the first place if you can't stand each other? What happens when you invite the wrong interesting people over to your home, and you get beaten up, shot, or stolen from, or worse? Seems like a loose, loose situation for a short time of being w/ someone else's person that they don't want to be with either. What happens when no one wants either one of you. Then what? I think you both need to take a long look in the mirror before you go too much farther in this charade of a marriage.

Since: Dec 14

Villa Park, IL

#965 Dec 24, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
its called FREEDOM OF THE PRESS
Val can say anything she wants and drop any name she chooses.
Let them try and sue for slander and see what happens.
It fails every time.
In order for it to be slander it has to in some way impact their jobs. Since the mayor was elected and the bookstore owners are still in business slander would be hard to impossible to prove.
Another point since they were all over FOX NEWS its not like this is new information.
But what needs to be done is to keep hammering this home.
Only then will some SMART decent person run for mayor and boot out this corruption.
First i am going to eliminate all of the cloak and dagger stuff (coming out from behind the monitor) my name is Michael Outlaw i live in Melrose park i work next door to the 15th Ave book store. the Fox News report every one here is referring to was done at a time when the book store allowed filming that is how the State police got their footage. Now to address Val problems first the book store is not public hence you pay a membership fee (no different than CostCo or Samclub) so that point you brought up about public Indecency not true. Now you also claim you when were there and was propositioned to have sex for money (that is believable if you were there in 2004) but since that time (and we are in 2014 now) that stuff was eliminated all of the customers look out for those types of things and the parties involved are removed from the premises along with hidden cams and anyone video taping. And to all of the posters here that are hiding behind their monitors let's dissect this 1st the 15th ave book store is in a discrete area no schools or apartments within a 1/4 mile (1320 feet) and therefore exceeds all requirements by the state for such Businesses. hence why the State police investigation found nothing wrong. 2nd there is nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults married or not to engaged in intimate acts.(sorry Val just because you can't please your man at least the book store is keeping him happy) 3rd no one has unprotected sex there (yes i have attended a couple of their parties which by the way is B.Y.O.B no Liquor is served) and if you look on the website yes the place is clean.. oh and to truthseeker any one can be sued for slander and lose all it takes is for the business to prove lost of income (hence 10 customers that state they don't frequent the business because of what was said) so keep that in mind because if the bookstore is connected as you are implying would it be so hard to find 10 people to make that claim. so to end this all i am saying is every one in america has the right to be who they are and enjoy what they like as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others and this book store has never infringed on any ones rights

Since: Dec 14

Villa Park, IL

#966 Dec 24, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's located next to an indoor sports area for family functions.
yes it is and the sports zone had to pay extra for that location and move their entrance to the rear of their building. also the book store entrance is off of the parking lot so there is no street access learn your area before trying to sound all good and mighty
People

United States

#967 Dec 30, 2014
First,enticeme2u, this is a public forum, based on public opinion. The catch word being "opinion." So, good luck w/ that one. I guess you base your 10% on 735 ILCS 5/(code of civil procedure) or SLAPP laws. Either way this is opinion. Second, w/ all your knowledge is the "rental party space" still available at the bookstore?( alcohol, party favors,etc.) Your statements are all personal opinion of what you have encountered to the best of your knowledge. How do you know all the acts are done safely for all parties involved? You mention Val. That poster is from several years ago. Why the interest? You made a statement about Val that could be interpreted as injurious to that person, but it's opinion, right? BYOB, and the term connected. I wonder has the bookstore allowed you, or other patrons to carry alcohol into their establishment knowingly? The term connected. How do you know this term, and what does it mean to you? No filming going on inside. In your experience, have you seen cell phones, etc. inside the bookstore? They do have cameras on them, don't they? So, in your opinion, this adult bookstore is a clean, above board, great place to spend your time, and money at. Does that statement just about sum up your post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BGA Public Eye: Big cuts to follow big spending... 4 hr browncoffee 1
false allegation to dcfs (Feb '11) 6 hr Susan Florida 9
News Loyola to Offer Help for Couples Dealing with S... 11 hr humanspirit 1
News Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... (Jul '14) Mon Gus 6
News Republican Congressional Candidate Says 'Holoca... (Mar '12) Mon Pedersen supporter 5
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Mar 29 GOD IS KING 1,448
News 5 Reasons to Love Bill Murray - and Not Just Be... Mar 29 Justabystander 1
River Forest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]