Cutomer

Inez, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Mexicans using drugs in this restaurant and also Don Tiquila restaurant too. Use cocaine and selling the drugs out of the restaurants, Bad news for businness ownerr= and also owners get fodstamp card and they own their own business, This is illegal How do they get s foodstamp card and have a busness too The need to be reported for fraud. Someone turn them in for foodstamp fraud.
Cutomer

Inez, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Illgal mexicans getting everything, foodstanps, welfare and out tax dollars pay for them to have that and they sell drug too. Not fair,
Bert

Barberton, OH

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Cutomer wrote:
Illgal mexicans getting everything, foodstanps, welfare and out tax dollars pay for them to have that and they sell drug too. Not fair,
If you have proof, show it.

If it's just a rumor, then please do us all a favor and shut up.
Attention

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2015
One of workers there and one from another restaurant don tequila use drugs they bring them in from mexico I was told by one of the workers. also Valente Galindo Moreno that worked at don Tequilla said that the owner of both places getfoodstamp card and welfare for his family, drug testthe Mexicans like everyone else gets drug tested at their jobs and you will see know it all
SOUTHERN CONFORT

United States

#5 19 hrs ago
Attention wrote:
One of workers there and one from another restaurant don tequila use drugs they bring them in from mexico I was told by one of the workers. also Valente Galindo Moreno that worked at don Tequilla said that the owner of both places getfoodstamp card and welfare for his family, drug testthe Mexicans like everyone else gets drug tested at their jobs and you will see know it all
Ha ha theirs more to this story Who just shared that info. I'm sure u were using with him or buying from him. But I don't give a crap. Mexicans are smelly fence hopping drains on this fxxxd up country. And further more I dint like their food it all taste the same. Like some one shlt on a taco shell. If u ain't just flappin yer jaws like I am then tell the law what u know and let them get what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rittman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doylestown Police Dept (Mar '12) Fri Judge Upyeras 2
News Chrissy Lance Panhandles for Boob Job, Ohio | B... (Jul '12) Mar 7 FATHER TIME 15
Mongols m/c gang (Nov '08) Feb '15 Wadsworth 144
Review: Allison Carole Storage Jan '15 Rusty C 2
drugs Jan '15 Samosuda 1
Doylestown Music Emporium (Oct '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 10
News Akron man accused of fatally stabbing Wadsworth... Nov '14 Ward clever 1
Rittman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rittman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]