Police: Rittman teacher charged after...

Police: Rittman teacher charged after allegations of sexual mis...

There are 2 comments on the WKYC-TV story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Police: Rittman teacher charged after allegations of sexual mis.... In it, WKYC-TV reports that:

A local teacher faces a charge of sexual battery after police began investigating allegations that she was having innapropriate sexual conduct with students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV.

Phil

Lakeland, FL

#1 Feb 9, 2009
Teachers are arrested EVERYDAY for SEX crimes. See ALL of them at www.TeacherCrimes.com
Rittman mom

Kent, OH

#2 Feb 9, 2009
My teen sons who go to this school know two of the boys involved in this. You always see this stuff on tv and say,'oh, it will never happen here.' Talk about shocked! It's a shame it took this long to come to light if it is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rittman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record Jan 16 Theresa 1
News Pair in Medina jail on drug charges (Aug '07) Jan 10 Pamcakes4ever 4
Doylestown Music Emporium (Oct '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 13
News Ohio village considers retribution against pois... (Sep '13) Jul '16 Curious 5
News Village Councilwoman: Vandalism Was Politically... (May '11) Jul '16 Curious 5
News Village Councilwoman Says Vandalism Was Politic... (Mar '11) Jul '16 Curious 47
Debate: Abortion Debate - Seville, OH (Jan '12) Mar '16 Lahvohndah 2

Rittman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rittman Mortgages