Rittman teacher accused of sexual misconduct

Feb 10, 2009 Full story: Local News 6

A 34-year-old female English teacher at Rittman High School was arrested Sunday for alleged inappropriate sexual conduct involving two male students.

Full Story
stonesourkidd

Kent, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2009
first of all..... it takes two..... secondly....this pic does no justice.... and last, but not least, why couldn't she be my teacher??? Give her the time she deserves but the kids should be punished as well.....(it takes two)
steve

Gainesville, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2009
your correct it does take two it not only her.When i was 16 or 17 i would have went because at that age i would know what i was doing.we wanna charge 16 and 17 yr olds as adults if they commit murder ,so what the difference.she is not to blame for it all
sara

Ravenna, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2009
I use to look up to this teacher when I went to school.But yes it does take two. So both should get the blame. Still she should of known not to do it.
Active RHS parent

Lorain, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2009
The kids should be punished for what? Bad judgement....well, we all have that at times.

Sexual battery applies to anyone in authority over anyone else....including a 30 year old college prof and a 50 year old student.

This wouldn't be debated at all if we were talking about a priest, step-mother, boy scout leader, physician or male teacher.

That being said, one of my children's friends showed me texts she sent and although it would've been a "notch in his belt", he decided to stay out of her marriage, "hook up with" girls his own age and warn his friends when she attempted the same with them what her game was.

One of my children happened to think she was hot and flirted with her. Thank God for his friend's warning and that's as far as it went. I love him, but at 16, he had more hormones than common sense.

My daughters were aware of students other than the current victims as well.

Steve, you say you would've went and they can be charged as adults....in that you are correct....but her charges aren't for contributing to the deliquency of a minor, adultery or statuatory rape.

This was only ONE of Rittman's many dirty little secrets.

Give her a fair trial. Let her either clear her name or face the consequences of breaking Ohio law.
crystal

Atwater, OH

#5 Feb 26, 2009
she was my 10 grade and i agree with all of you. but she knows what she was doing.and ithinl she should get jail time
john

Akron, OH

#6 Nov 5, 2010
who really cares ill bet the kids who went the so called victims didnt mind ill bet they had a good time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rittman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akron man accused of fatally stabbing Wadsworth... Nov 25 Ward clever 1
Wadsworth Municipal Court (Jul '11) Nov 9 TOM DOOLEY 27
Lorrie Pratt, Creston woman, reported missing Oct 30 Bonnie 1
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Oct '14 mphipps 120
The Great Big Holy Putdown!!!. Oct '14 Lazarus 2
Mongols m/c gang (Nov '08) Sep '14 notfoolinganyone 143
Downtown Seville Jul '14 Mee 2
Rittman Dating
Find my Match

Rittman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rittman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rittman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News