Rittman teacher accused of sexual mis...

Rittman teacher accused of sexual misconduct

There are 3 comments on the Ohio.com story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Rittman teacher accused of sexual misconduct. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

A 34-year-old female English teacher at Rittman High School was arrested Sunday for alleged inappropriate sexual conduct involving two male students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

Debbie Hart

Cardington, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2009
What a slut!!! How dare you use our kids for your pleasure, You need to rot in jail, I hope they throw the book at you. You were supposed to be a role model for our kids not some sick minded pervert!
traice blake

Medina, OH

#2 Feb 10, 2009
ok what the hell .. my kids had her in school .. she can rot in jail .. i cannt believe she would do that ... ok if u read this u are a bitch from hell
Standing by in Wadsworth

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2009
I second that!!!!...And from what I have seen on here from other posts, it almost sounds like they are defending her and blaming the kids? What kind of sick pervert does that???? PEDOPHILE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rittman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Abortion Debate - Seville, OH (Jan '12) Mar '16 Lahvohndah 2
News Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine: Regulate Int... (Mar '11) Feb '16 bre 5
Doylestown Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 12
man arrested on portage st (Nov '15) Nov '15 u marie monea 1
Review: Amos' Hauling (Nov '15) Nov '15 tom 1
News Man faces 50 felony charges accusing him of hav... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lil tyree 2
Seville Mayoral Race 2015 (Oct '15) Oct '15 Samosuda 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rittman Mortgages