Mother Appears in Court for Allegedly...

Mother Appears in Court for Allegedly Trying to Kill Her Baby

There are 2 comments on the KATV Little Rock story from Oct 11, 2005, titled Mother Appears in Court for Allegedly Trying to Kill Her Baby. In it, KATV Little Rock reports that:

A Cleveland County woman appeared in court Tuesday for allegedly trying to kill her baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATV Little Rock.

Buford Brown

Wilmar, AR

#1 Feb 18, 2006
Felicia Tolefree pled guilty to Attempted Murder in the First Degree on Tuesday, February 14, 2006. She received a sentence of 15 years in the Arkansas Department of Corrections. She also received 5 years Suspended Imposition of Sentence.
Dave at K2V

Syracuse, NY

#2 Dec 12, 2006
Sorry for interrupting the Thread, but I believe in "Guerilla Marketing"... its the only way a little guy will win against big corporations.

I own a cell phone and Internet Service store, and I am from Southeast Arkansas.

I have been finding the people who have been getting price gouged to dial up into the internet. I can provide high speed dial up internet for just $10 a month. My lines are not as jammed as Earthlink, NetZero, or even AOL's. I even give free trial periods.

Once you see that it works, please tell your family, friends, neighbors, etc.. I believe in not price gougin on the fornt end, but building up a loyal customer base and making money on the back end.

email me at fishersmedic at Gmail dot com, or call me toll free at 888 K2V CELS

I appreciate your allowing me to jump into this thread. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"tommie turpin "hillary" 18 hr Bassett 1
butters Jul 26 colby 1
Entergy Scandals Jul 18 Guesswho 3
William Robert Hogan Jul 14 Kris 1
Highland Pellet Plant Jul 5 welder 1
Amanda Meshelle Pierce Jun '16 Wondering 1
Brandon Foots aka Doobie (Sep '09) Jun '16 Baby Mama 7

Rison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance