|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure that those that everyone who is a welfare recipient is that way because some rich person makes too much money and not because the government handouts make it possible to stay alive without any effort. I'm sure that none of those people could have made anything of themselves. They don't need to do their part and contribute to society. Just let everyone else pay for it.
I think Poor Boy, aka Warrior, was being sarcastic.:)
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Pot-kettle wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it's OK for you liberals to cram your way of life down our throats isn't it.
Examples
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

White man wrote:
<quoted text>Content in your inner city? You sound racist....
Been reading some of your work over in Alamogordo, same crap as here.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Pot-kettle wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it's OK for you liberals to cram your way of life down our throats isn't it.
Do you like thing crammed down your throat?
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples
Wealth redistribution, green energy policies, class warfare, out of control debt, over regulation, government intrusion into our personal lives, to name a few.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Wealth redistribution, green energy policies, class warfare, out of control debt, over regulation, government intrusion into our personal lives, to name a few.
Isn't it odd that what you consider some of the problems facing us are the same ones that I consider. Yours are more financially driven, mine are more people driven.

There is too much unwarranted division within this country, too much mindless hate, go watch your television right now, see what we are becoming.
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
What most of you don't seem to understand..it's not the black man, the brown man, the Asians nor the Arab that is this Country's problem. The problem in this Country is the deterioration of the the white man. If we demanded of our children the work ethic and principles our grandfathers demanded, well you know the rest. Many of us have had it too easy, been too coddled and too spoiled. We are the problem, instead of looking at the inner cities as the problem, look around your own town...maybe within your own family.
Redd, I rarely agree with your posts. I do agree with you here. I would take it a step farther. Those who are "less fortunate" are less fortunate for a reason. For some, a series of unforseeable events cause hard times to fall on an individual. In those cases, we need to do whatever to get those people the aid they need to get back on their feet. Unfortunately, for many, they are simply working the system and the very last thing they need is more free money without the expectation for the individual to contribute back to society. We have a system that believes if our government simply hands out free money to individuals who say they are hurting, then in return those individuals will use those resources to better themselves in order to get away from the welfare system. You and I know that isn't how it happens. Without expectations and consequences for inaction, what ends up happening is people on government assistance become more likely to shape their lifestyle around the amount of free money given each month. After a time, the people who do that end up doing whatever it takes to stay out of work. It is even harder for them because after years on the government dole, the only jobs available to those individuals will most likely be minimum wage. But that is not the fault of the rich as many think. That lifestyle was a conscious decision by the individual. The individual just doesn't want to face the consequences of their choices. This is where I have a rub with today's democratic party. They use that attitude to turn the anger towards the rich in return for votes. Sadly, America has enough people in that category to get those politicians elected.
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that what you consider some of the problems facing us are the same ones that I consider. Yours are more financially driven, mine are more people driven.
There is too much unwarranted division within this country, too much mindless hate, go watch your television right now, see what we are becoming.
I couldn't agree more with the second part of this post. Mine has a financial element to it but it is rooted in who people are at their core and what behaviors we, as American's, are willing to accept from our fellow citizens.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more with the second part of this post. Mine has a financial element to it but it is rooted in who people are at their core and what behaviors we, as American's, are willing to accept from our fellow citizens.
I see Medicaid recipients regularly, I see the abuse, I see the squalor and the lack of initiative, the unintended consequence, but worst of all I see the children doomed to the same fate.

Medicare and Social Security is not the problem, Medicaid is.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Redd, I rarely agree with your posts. I do agree with you here. I would take it a step farther. Those who are "less fortunate" are less fortunate for a reason. For some, a series of unforseeable events cause hard times to fall on an individual. In those cases, we need to do whatever to get those people the aid they need to get back on their feet. Unfortunately, for many, they are simply working the system and the very last thing they need is more free money without the expectation for the individual to contribute back to society. We have a system that believes if our government simply hands out free money to individuals who say they are hurting, then in return those individuals will use those resources to better themselves in order to get away from the welfare system. You and I know that isn't how it happens. Without expectations and consequences for inaction, what ends up happening is people on government assistance become more likely to shape their lifestyle around the amount of free money given each month. After a time, the people who do that end up doing whatever it takes to stay out of work. It is even harder for them because after years on the government dole, the only jobs available to those individuals will most likely be minimum wage. But that is not the fault of the rich as many think. That lifestyle was a conscious decision by the individual. The individual just doesn't want to face the consequences of their choices. This is where I have a rub with today's democratic party. They use that attitude to turn the anger towards the rich in return for votes. Sadly, America has enough people in that category to get those politicians elected.
With all the people collecting free money, there should not be one speck of litter laying on this country anywhere! They should be out there 8 hours every day picking it up. The more educated ones of the bunch should be taking DNA samples from it to determine who threw it out in the first place. Then the cops, instead of looking for seatbelt offenses by hard-working individuals, could be locating the litterers, fining them and putting their asses on chain gangs in the landfills sorting the garbage from the recyclable.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the people collecting free money, there should not be one speck of litter laying on this country anywhere! They should be out there 8 hours every day picking it up. The more educated ones of the bunch should be taking DNA samples from it to determine who threw it out in the first place. Then the cops, instead of looking for seatbelt offenses by hard-working individuals, could be locating the litterers, fining them and putting their asses on chain gangs in the landfills sorting the garbage from the recyclable.
Funny how alike most of us really are, yet we allow ourselves be manipulated by different informational sources designed to divide us.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how alike most of us really are, yet we allow ourselves be manipulated by different informational sources designed to divide us.
That's why I no longer trust, or watch, them. And if I do, it's mostly for noise, rather than news.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>This country is divided because of idiots like you and that's obvious you might even say Captain Obvious.
Last response to you dumbass, you do realize just how ignorant the Captain Obvious BS seems, like some goofy kid.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you have, you and thousands like you. I am interesting and right more than I am wrong. I give you libtards a daily free education. I know you will continue to follow me. You yearn to learn......
Interesting maybe. Right.... not as much as you'd like to be.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Social Security should be privatized or optional. If the government had let me invest the money they stole from me over the years I would be richer than I am now.
On that, I agree.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Cops don't need to be chasing litterbugs instead of seat belt violators. Lose some weight and that seat belt won't bother you so much. Why do you want to take away the freedoms of freeloaders and make them work for a welfare check?
My body..... no harm to anyone or anything else..... therefore, my choice. Litter hurts wildlife. I consider littering more serious an offense.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

As far as I know, New Hampshire is the only state that doesn't require seat belt use for drivers over 18. Maybe that's why their motto is "Buckle up or die". lol

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>You get thrown through the window of your vehicle and become paralyzed from your thick head on down and find out that your insurance won't cover everything you need then you become a public charge. I along with the rest of the tax payers have to pay your way in life. No thanks. Wear the damn thing.
I have lived for several decades without seatbelts. My crib had lead-based paint too. Yet I survived.....

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Old Army wrote:
As far as I know, New Hampshire is the only state that doesn't require seat belt use for drivers over 18. Maybe that's why their motto is "Buckle up or die". lol
My cousin buckled up and died.....by burning to death. No thanks.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Sorry to hear that Raptor, but there are thousands of folks that die in rollover accidents because they were ejected and crushed by their own vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,261 - 18,280 of28,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••