Rash of Thefts Reported Along Hwy 63

Rash of Thefts Reported Along Hwy 63

There are 1 comment on the clevelandcountyherald.com story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Rash of Thefts Reported Along Hwy 63. In it, clevelandcountyherald.com reports that:

The Cleveland County Sheriff's Department is warning local residents to keep four-wheelers and other valuables out of sight as a rash of thefts has been reported along Hwy. 63 in eastern Cleveland County.

Capt. Gary Young of the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Department said they are currently investigating the theft of one car, four four-wheelers and an enclosed trailer that have all been reported stolen to the sheriff’s department since Jan. 31. Full article here

Join the discussion below, or Read more at clevelandcountyherald.com.

Since: Sep 07

Warren, Arkansas

#1 Feb 19, 2009
There seems to be a theft network in the area around Bradley, Cleveland and Drew counties. In cases like this, there is usually a "kingpin", a legit person who can dispose of the property and turn it into cash with little or no suspicion.

I suggest residents take photos of their property as well as noting serial numbers and other identifying marks and putting the information in a safe place. It will assist if your property is stolen and ends up for sale elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boys Training School at Pine Bluff (May '11) 16 hr Jon 38
News Police in 2 Arkansas cities look into clown sig... Tue BlackOlivesMatter 1
Arkansas Court of Appeals Race Sep 21 Poll 1
bart gregory (Aug '12) Sep 18 Meghan Amoroso 4
Entergy Scandals Sep 15 johnboy 5
debbie rice Sep 15 jimmy 4
Jim Hall- what a nut! Sep 14 tiredofdrama 2

Rison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance