Stuck in the Middle

Youngstown, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2011
A while ago I had an encounter with Bob Fisher. He is an older gentlemen that has been floating around town. in our short conversation, he made some statements to me about the town government. Is this guy for real? I'm hearing all kinds of mess about his validity. What gives?
Questions

Media, PA

#2 Jul 18, 2011
I believe that this elderly man does not reside in Rising Sun. I do believe that he lives in Delaware. He needs to find a hobby a women or something that gives him enjoyment in his life besides trying to hamper the progress of the Rising Sun community..Mabey Bobby Fisher should protest the two smoke shops in town..
Please do something productive and positive Fisher..Stay in Delaware
americangarden

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
the previous commentators should find something better to do with their time than bashing someone like Bob Fisher who has been an important fixture in Rising Sun for years. What you wrote here shows you want to spout your mouth off over things you know nothing about because if you had lived in Rising Sun longer you would know about problems in Rising Sun which never get fixed cause idiots like you keep electing same balti-morons every time. Like they know anything other than I'm moving to RS to get away from all the crime and over-development in the city, then come here and tell long time residents they are a bunch of hillbillies who shouldn't have any right to comment on their favored proposed legislation. The smoke shops are here because of former Mayor Cox, Administrator Bonenberger, Commissioners Mumey and Pierson. Now we have Comms Naughton and Osborne who don't think you have any right to protest laws they conjure up for a vote. If it were not for Bob Fisher making the developer testify at town meeting then Maple Heights 2 is reality today.
RS Resident

North East, MD

#5 Oct 21, 2012
American Gardner

Not sure if you noticed but those comments were posted in 2011.

Rising sun neighbor

North East, MD

#6 Oct 23, 2012
American Garden you need to check your facts. Everyone serving as Commissioners to my knowledge is from Rising Sun ( not Balto) and as far as your entire post is concerned come to the town meetings express your thoughts in public if you do not like the way things are run do something about it but first and foremost I would watch all of the previous town meetings that are posted on you tube so that you are more informed.
DyingBreed

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Oct 23, 2012
From what I can tell, Robert Fisher is a good man. I grew up in RS and am happy to see someone with his vision in charge.
Cuncerned One

Port Deposit, MD

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Naughton IS not from Rising Sun, look up his article from 2011 when he ran for Commissioner
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#9 Jun 10, 2013
AmericanGarden (Roger Lamb)- Always goes off half informed. He also likes name calling when he cannot win and argument or disagrees with you. Nasty individual.

But he does have a productive hobby of collecting McDonald wrappers around town. Kudos buddy!I know we would find something you were good at!
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Poor American Garden... See Public Court record below

I supposed Bob Fisher will bail you out of this one since you were his mouth piece. You should spend more time being productive with your time and less on Topix and you may not be in this position. Bad Karma always bites you in the but eventually. Maybe you can move into an apartment in town and you can vote and be affected by your antics.

Court System: Circuit Court for Cecil County - Civil System
Case Number: 07C13000985
Title: John E Driscoll III, et al vs Roger D Lamb, et al
Case Type: ForeclosureFiling Date:06/04/2013
Case Status: Open/Active

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rising Sun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Susquehanna River Jun 15 Lucy 1
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jun 1 Additional Inform... 14
News Faux Turf Fields Vs. Grass: Budget Plan Costs M... May 31 LMAO 1
Rising Sun Officer Adam Dominick (Oct '15) Apr '17 Shmo 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
Hoarders episode in North East (Apr '16) Mar '17 Courtre 5
Anyone know Brian Lloyd? Mar '17 ALTAdog 2

Rising Sun Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rising Sun Mortgages