Mayor going door to door with petition

Mayor going door to door with petition

Posted in the Rising Sun Forum

Rising sun neighbor

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
The mayor is going door to door with a petition stating he was stripped of all his power and needs 300 signatures. Any thoughts on this????
FARM BOY

Rising Sun, MD

#2 Aug 6, 2012
I DEFFFFFFFFFFFF believe that he was purposley stripped of all his mayoral dudies so as that genius Mr.Bonehead Hamburger looks like the GOD SENT ONE. Like ONEEEEEE of th new commisioner stated "It's time to clean house" and start off on the right foot. With the politics currently going on "IN TOWN LIMITS" everyday folks like myself can only pay taxes, complain, what our "childish" commisioners,and educated mayor, but still have no say the way OUR NEW CHARTER has been written. We all know that PAST mayors (thank god) had much to do with the position of township administrater, thus still being able to alter rules with their BOY now in charge of the townships workings. I hope he collects 3000000000000000 signatures and reoganize matters like they should be, then the town will TRY and move on.
big

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2012
I suppose you have no issues that Mayor Fisher wanted to cut that woman a check for 10k that was convicted of stealing from the town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rising Sun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confronting the KKK in rural Maryland: June 1971 (Jan '13) Nov 27 Guest 20
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Nov '17 RGS Rblood 144
News Suspicious Man Enters School, Asks To 'See How ... Nov '17 Lance 1
Dennis sexton (Oct '14) Oct '17 JRC 4
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Oct '17 Mary P 8
Timber Grove Mobile Home Park, Rising Sun, MD. (Nov '12) Oct '17 horrible landlords 9
Suzanne Philip mceachern Bridgette newman Murde... (Mar '16) Aug '17 Moo yuck 4

Rising Sun Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rising Sun Mortgages