townie

Bear, DE

#128 Jul 26, 2011
Shawn's guns get his next time he walks thru town after making drug deal in the McDonald's bathroom I'm just after the cash and to beat the heck out a punk a** wanna be thug. If the cops can't do the right thing maybe we whole atleast as ppl living in this town should do a partial right and get ahead at the same time
GetHigh247

United States

#129 Jul 28, 2011
Stating facts, you are such an idiot. I feel sorry for your boyfriend to have to put up with you. You are more crooked than any other cop. Sit in your car putting your flashlight up your ass until you see someone you want to set up. You're nothing but a punk, pull me over and you'll regret it, pu$$y.......

PS, smoke it up brothers, legalize ALL drugs!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Rising Sun, MD

#130 Jul 28, 2011
Concerned about freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
First I'm sorry bad cops wife, I'm a worthless hole that has nothing to do. I sit on my fat ass all day blogin and posting. I've just been really depressed because I have the AIDS. This feller I know told me he loved me so I made love to him( ass sex) im nothing but a dumpster for the AIDS.
Oh how clever bad cop posted as concerned about freedom.

Since: Jul 11

Rising Sun, MD

#131 Jul 28, 2011
Stuck in the Middle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong Adolf. The chief came from within the department. obviously you were to busy drinking with your fellow skinheads or the low thread count of your sheet clouded your vision and didn't notice that they hired a darkie. So Archie Bunker, you need to study your town. Oh, by the way and education is a terrible thing to waste
Come on chief don't be ashamed of the way you got your job!!
Really

Rising Sun, MD

#132 Jul 29, 2011
Cme on now this is just crazy , do you all have nothing better to do then be on here talking shit about the cop's in town. Oh maybe this is how you spend your free time when your not out getting messed up. Get over it they are there to do a job if you don't like the way they do it them hey ass holes MOVE!!!
Stuck in the Middle

Rising Sun, MD

#133 Jul 29, 2011
concerned about freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Come on chief don't be ashamed of the way you got your job!!
Your stupid and fishing!
stating facts

South Saint Paul, MN

#134 Jul 30, 2011
GetHigh247 wrote:
Stating facts, you are such an idiot. I feel sorry for your boyfriend to have to put up with you. You are more crooked than any other cop. Sit in your car putting your flashlight up your ass until you see someone you want to set up. You're nothing but a punk, pull me over and you'll regret it, pu$$y.......
PS, smoke it up brothers, legalize ALL drugs!!!!!!
Hey ass jockey aka gethigh247,..... If you want some, come get some. I don't discriminate, I'll whoop your even though your stupid and still sucking on your mammas tit!
Charlie Sheen

Philadelphia, PA

#135 Jul 30, 2011
GettingHigh247 I wanted to thank you again for last night you really opened me up to new experiences. I especially liked our in depth explorations in your pool. Just please don't acost me again with that nitestick while role playing.
Mabey I can play Bad Cop tonight sweetheart.
Anonymous

Greenup, KY

#136 Jul 30, 2011
embarrassing
GetHigh247

Bartonsville, PA

#137 Jul 30, 2011
stating facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ass jockey aka gethigh247,..... If you want some, come get some. I don't discriminate, I'll whoop your even though your stupid and still sucking on your mammas tit!
Yea I'm sure u can't even punch your way out of a wet paper bag. You prob work for some po-dunk ass pathetic police dept like perryville or something. Soft ass b*tch
FukRisingSun

Tokyo, Japan

#138 Aug 1, 2011
Its a shit hole. And most of its people are trash.
havinfunin21911

Rising Sun, MD

#139 Aug 21, 2011
I would really like to see the RSPD kick these punk ass criminals square in the nuts.
RISING SUN

Rising Sun, MD

#140 Aug 22, 2011
I have lived in Rising Sun my entire life. Have not had any bad experiences with any police officer.
Nocrook

Townsend, DE

#141 Feb 17, 2012
I'm not a crook, criminal or drug addict yet I harassed by the RS POlice. I was verbally abused by the Chief and accused of a crime I had nothing to do with. The police lied and tried to trick me into a confession and while I am aware that this tactic has been approved by the Supreme Court, I don't believe it is right.
I, too, once believed that only crooks had problems with police but when an innocent citizen is called for an interview and is accused and harassed, it is time to review policies.
I witnessed an officer in Elkton screaming and yelling at a woman who was taking pictures of an arrest. While she had a perfect right to do so, the officer approached her in a threatening manner, demanded the camera and screamed that "HE WAS THE LAW!"
I do so wish that he had approached me in that manner. He would have gotten the camera for certain. Not in any matter he found pleasant.

And how about getting pulled over for not wearing a seat belt ( I confess I didn't have it on...a bad habit I am trying to break) and the officer asks if you have any warrants out on you. WTF is that about? Someone has seen too many episodes of COPS.

The police have assumed too much power. There are too many instances of abuse of power and too many cases of corruption. The police are a vital part of our communities but they need to be reminded of what they are here for and how they are supposed to treat citizens.

Yes, crime is rampant and they have a tough job to do but you MUST balance liberty with security. A famous man said "He who would give up liberty for a little security deserves neither". Benjamin Franklin said that, I believe.

Another famous man said "It would be better for ten guilty men go free than one innocent man sent to jail".
We have forgotten the roots of our liberty and freedom. So have the police and our government. I call on everyone to read the bill of rights and our Constitution.
chooch

Oaklyn, NJ

#142 Jul 6, 2013
sunman wrote:
The whole police dept. needs to go
come to town meetings and express your concerns...learn what happens in this town and don't be a d....k......rspd is the best we have had ....
bunchofcrap

Rising Sun, MD

#143 Oct 15, 2013
Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And I am glad some of you haven't seen the negative side of the RSPD either by choice or denial, or by luck. Either way, it is there. I am no criminal, I have only had 2 speeding tickets in my entire life and I am in my 40's. I don't do drugs, I do work full time, and I have good, respectful, children-teens! So when I saw a guy on my street getting chased by the chief, I made sure to watch...this is a good guy,that happened to lose everything, his wife to cancer, his job because he was always by her side in the hospital, his home since he lost his job, the terrible trickle down effect..anyway, he took some type of wiring out of someones trash can on trash day, & the chief saw this, and the guy ran but shortly got on his knees, and put his hands in the air, the chief went behind him and took his baton and hit him in the head, it sounded like a baseball bat hit wood, requiring 6 staples, I think that's unreasonable force,,reasonable force is when they feel threatened either their life or property, they can defend it..however when a suspect is on the ground hands in the air, with his back to an officer how is that ok to hit a man in the head that's NOT resisting? more kind acts by our local pd..HA theyre a joke!! Now, this is my opinion,I have witnessed our local pd do a couple of things to be considered..........questionab le. ok....let the nastiness commence
Too Funny

Philadelphia, PA

#144 Oct 16, 2013
You are a complete MORON and you stood by and watched this and waited several weeks to say anything ummm there are two scenarios that I'm going to take a guess
1- I guess you just made bail
Im guessing that you are the savage that broke into the residence then ran because you got caught
I seem to remember that you once ran into the woods naked and slept there after a a night of consuming Bath Salts
And I know that Chief Peterson does not carry a baton of any sort
2- You could be a candidate in the upcoming Sheriffs Election that is trying to tarnish the Chiefs good name because he is one of the only names that keeps coming up with making arrests
Get a Life and if you are going to make comments make sure that they are accurate
BTW the Red Faced Savage always has been a thief watch out for him Red Hair Red Face always rides a bike
Cartman

Port Deposit, MD

#145 Oct 22, 2013
Dude, really sounds like you F'd up and got caught. Maybe you should stop stealing or learn to run! Scum sucking dawg!
Red hair junkie

Elkton, MD

#146 Nov 6, 2013
The junkie that ran is a total waste of life! I hope the crack to his head made him think long and hard about stealing. Shooting heroin and bath salts and then going to rehab over and over again on our dime. He steals around town 24/7. This guy will only infect the youth of our town. His girlfriend sold pills to my nephew!! The only job he has ever had is to figure out what to steal then to sell so he doesn't get door sick. Go ahead defend him. He will steal from u one day I promise.
Bahaha

Elkton, MD

#147 Nov 6, 2013
He doesn't carry a baton but he carries a large flashlight haha... What about a taser?? Sounds like the chief of police f-ed up but know one will listen to a junkie. Oh we'll life goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rising Sun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ann ligget Sep 16 A FRIEND_ ONCE 1
Mayor of Rising Sun caught in a lie (Jul '13) Sep 16 Who me 41
Who should be the next Mayor of Rising Sun ? (Sep '13) Sep 15 Who me 28
congratulations to the first ever gay mayor of ... Sep 6 vince 9
Rising sun police chief chip Peterson fighting Sep 3 Ha HA 3
North East Chocolates and Gelato (Aug '13) Aug '14 Kirby supporter 3
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Aug '14 Kirby supporter 130
•••
•••
•••