Rising Scum Police
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Smoke429

Avalon, NJ

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN HARASSED BY THE SCUM BAG POLICE DEPARTMENT IN TOWN.THESE GUYS ACT AS IF THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. EVERYTIME I WALK DOWN THE STREET THESE CLOWNS STOP AND TRY TO GET ME. I HAVE LIVED IN TOWN FOR YEARS AND I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THESE GUYS
Doing their Job

Painted Post, NY

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Smoke429 wrote:
I HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN HARASSED BY THE SCUM BAG POLICE DEPARTMENT IN TOWN.THESE GUYS ACT AS IF THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. EVERYTIME I WALK DOWN THE STREET THESE CLOWNS STOP AND TRY TO GET ME. I HAVE LIVED IN TOWN FOR YEARS AND I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THESE GUYS
From the looks of your screen name it looks like they are doing their job! Most people that have a problem with the police are CRIMINALS!
Rising Sunner

Butler, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Smoke429 wrote:
Then maybe you should move...
concerned rising sunner

Hamlin, WV

#4 Sep 18, 2010
Smoke429 wrote:
Where the heck is upper darby. Take your crap back to PA Dutchman.
Teacher

Washington, DC

#5 Jun 28, 2011
concerned rising sunner wrote:
<quoted text>Where the heck is upper darby. Take your crap back to PA Dutchman.
Upper Darby is next to Philadelphia. FYI, Lancaster, PA residents are mostly of Dutch heritage and as far as I know, Lancaster is to Rising Sun, Maryland than Philadelphia.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2011
Its obvious that only criminals have the problem with the police
jgh57

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 30, 2011
Actually the rising sun cops are horrible. They don't care if you suspect you're neighbors are drug dealers and don't take care of their children.. Been thru this with them before. I know of two houses in Louise court that sell drugs and there are so many children around but you can report to the cops all you want and they take no action in searching these houses or looking into them. It's sad. They would rather sit in the martins parking lot with all the loser kids and hang out.
shannon

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2011
News flash they can't just go bust in doors cause you thing something is happening. They have to have proof. So instead of calling saying I think this or that work with them and find out. People not taking care of their kids is a cps problem not the cops so make a call to them about things to do with kids. Just because you think they aren't doing their job doesn't mean its true. They could be watching and you don't know. They can be getting the proof you never tried to get to do something about the problem.
Teacher

Darby, PA

#9 Jun 30, 2011
jgh57 wrote:
Actually the rising sun cops are horrible. They don't care if you suspect you're neighbors are drug dealers and don't take care of their children.. Been thru this with them before. I know of two houses in Louise court that sell drugs and there are so many children around but you can report to the cops all you want and they take no action in searching these houses or looking into them. It's sad. They would rather sit in the martins parking lot with all the loser kids and hang out.
Are you trying to say the police don't take care of their own children?! How would you know that??

Also, I agree with shannon, how do you know they aren't watching the neighbor?? A lot of time and effort go into building a case. If they were to just bust in doors and find drugs, the while case would get thrown out.
Teacher

Darby, PA

#10 Jun 30, 2011
I get it, but you are still wrong!
momo5

Greenup, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2011
Wow, some of you are so judgmental. I have dealt with the police to clean up the drug dealers, and the garbage in the town, and some cops are really good. However, there are some that are on a power trip, and abuse their "power". No one is perfect, but if you are a cop then you took on that job to serve and protect, not harrass and abuse..just a factual opinion
Bad Cops Wife

Pascoag, RI

#12 Jul 5, 2011
momo5 wrote:
Wow, some of you are so judgmental. I have dealt with the police to clean up the drug dealers, and the garbage in the town, and some cops are really good. However, there are some that are on a power trip, and abuse their "power". No one is perfect, but if you are a cop then you took on that job to serve and protect, not harrass and abuse..just a factual opinion
Look who's calling the kettle black lol! You are just as judgmental. Like you said, no one is perfect, so what gives you the right to judge? Did it ever occur to you that there may have been complaints about these "harassed" people and that they have to be told to stop doing what they are doing that is getting them "harassed"? And you need to stop throwing around the word abuse - that's not something to take lightly and use in the wrong context. And lastly, there is no such thing as a factual opinion. Doesn't exist.
sunman

Greenup, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2011
The whole police dept. needs to go
sunman

Greenup, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2011
Call the ACLU like I did
Stuck in the Middle

Youngstown, OH

#15 Jul 10, 2011
I posted this a while ago and I think I should re-post.

Sunman - your an F'n idiot, please dont reproduce!

You Jack wagons discuss me! If you recall the history of this town you will remember Robo, Charlie, George, Al and others. None seem to be a ball of fire. They were nice guys that let everything go. We had police commissioners like Bernie, Bob, and old man Funck. We also had kids dieing of heroin over doses, motor cycle gangs intimidating residence, skate board punks disrespecting everyone and burglars robbing us blind. We were offered money to combat these problems, but we were to prideful and ignorant to accept help. Then they hire two young guys hoping to have a good aggressive police department, instead they were having sex with every young lady they could find.
Now we have a good police department. The streets are safe to walk. The officers are nice and helpful. But some of you don't like this. I had an old guy come to my house not long ago to ask me to sign a petition and ask me to vote for his friends. He told me that Shawn was a domestic abuser. Now reading his and his buddies statements, I see where he gains his knowledge of the police department. Sound like sour grapes to me.. Sean must have been arrested by this officer. That's a reasonable assumptions? You know I never met a guy in jail that didnt believe he was innocent. After all the evidence was presented and the jury reached a verdict, they still did nothing wrong. Fat Sean, you are what you are. AND you publicly supported a thief that stole mine and your tax money.
Now Mom.. The Cecil County health department has parenting classes. Please attend. If you weren't so messed up as a parent your little darling would not be having contact with the police. Don't call an officer dirty and bad, when your parenting skills failed. Take responsibility for your failures and admit you are a SCREWED up parent.
Stuck in the Middle

Youngstown, OH

#16 Jul 10, 2011
If you feel that you have a pill problem and your not a criminal, you may be wrong. If you trade, buy, sell your prescribed medicine to your friends your now a junkie and a criminal. Don't get it twisted. You are the problem not the police!
Stuck in the Middle

Youngstown, OH

#17 Jul 10, 2011
Smoke429 wrote:
Dude, it's 420 not 429. Stop smoking cause that medical marijuana you been smoking has F'ed you up. Switch to bath salts it will kill you quicker. Maybe then the police won't have to harass your dumb ass.
sunman

Greenup, KY

#18 Jul 16, 2011
Stuck in the Middle wrote:
I posted this a while ago and I think I should re-post.
Sunman - your an F'n idiot, please dont reproduce!
You Jack wagons discuss me! If you recall the history of this town you will remember Robo, Charlie, George, Al and others. None seem to be a ball of fire. They were nice guys that let everything go. We had police commissioners like Bernie, Bob, and old man Funck. We also had kids dieing of heroin over doses, motor cycle gangs intimidating residence, skate board punks disrespecting everyone and burglars robbing us blind. We were offered money to combat these problems, but we were to prideful and ignorant to accept help. Then they hire two young guys hoping to have a good aggressive police department, instead they were having sex with every young lady they could find.
Now we have a good police department. The streets are safe to walk. The officers are nice and helpful. But some of you don't like this. I had an old guy come to my house not long ago to ask me to sign a petition and ask me to vote for his friends. He told me that Shawn was a domestic abuser. Now reading his and his buddies statements, I see where he gains his knowledge of the police department. Sound like sour grapes to me.. Sean must have been arrested by this officer. That's a reasonable assumptions? You know I never met a guy in jail that didnt believe he was innocent. After all the evidence was presented and the jury reached a verdict, they still did nothing wrong. Fat Sean, you are what you are. AND you publicly supported a thief that stole mine and your tax money.
Now Mom.. The Cecil County health department has parenting classes. Please attend. If you weren't so messed up as a parent your little darling would not be having contact with the police. Don't call an officer dirty and bad, when your parenting skills failed. Take responsibility for your failures and admit you are a SCREWED up parent.
could not make it as a real cop could you
sunman

Greenup, KY

#19 Jul 16, 2011
You talk about sex and the police [TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE ONES IN TOWN ] WE ARE
Stuck in the Middle

Youngstown, OH

#20 Jul 16, 2011
sunman wrote:
You talk about sex and the police [TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE ONES IN TOWN ] WE ARE
Good your still a F'n idiot. I know those guys very well and you probably one of the know bigots that hate the fact that your the chief is black. I will support him and his men against all of you racist pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rising Sun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home-school groups and co-ops: Maryland (Aug '10) Jul 12 Momma Bear 8
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Jul 9 Gramps Johnson 7
Hoarders episode in North East (Apr '16) Jul 8 CSmith 6
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Susquehanna River Jun '17 Lucy 1
The murder of Dino Fanucci (Nov '11) Jun '17 Additional Inform... 14
News Faux Turf Fields Vs. Grass: Budget Plan Costs M... May '17 LMAO 1
Rising Sun Officer Adam Dominick (Oct '15) Apr '17 Shmo 7

Rising Sun Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance