Clean up our town

Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Is this guy is still getting paid to man handle teen age girls?
Get your facts straight

New York, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Obviously, you were not sitting in the court room bearing witness to the lies, contradictory statements, and questionable behavior that was a part of the prosecutor's case. The jury, on the other hand, was privy to this and more and when they reached a verdict of NOT GUILTY they got it right!
Legitimate One

Havertown, PA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
You really put the cops name on here? And I really don't think he is the cop with an issue touching underage girls.
Amused

Collegeville, PA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Legitimate One wrote:
You really put the cops name on here? And I really don't think he is the cop with an issue touching underage girls.
Haha, I couldn't agree with you more. And I love how people are assuming he was guilty. If they cared enough to actually sit through the trial, and watched the video, they would be shocked at how innocent he was. That girl should be charged with filing a false report!
Jenna

Rising Sun, MD

#5 Sep 6, 2012
The accuser is another pill popping trash that has taken over dowtown. I am disgusted by what I see wandering around anymore. The accuser should be brought on charges. I commend the officer on his job and duty. And while I think Martins has done a wonderful job with the shoplifting. It is a shame that the offenders get away with no jail time and little community service. There is no punishment in our courts.
Juror 10

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Clean up our town wrote:
. As one of the jurors in this case, I assure you that this far-from-innocent teen was in no way abused or mishandled by this officer. In fact, she appeared to cause her own discomfort, while trying to aggressively kick at and twist away from the officer. He remained calm and completely non- violent. We watched the store videos repeatedly, and there was no room for doubt.
Clean up our town

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Juror 10 wrote:
<quoted text>. As one of the jurors in this case, I assure you that this far-from-innocent teen was in no way abused or mishandled by this officer. In fact, she appeared to cause her own discomfort, while trying to aggressively kick at and twist away from the officer. He remained calm and completely non- violent. We watched the store videos repeatedly, and there was no room for doubt.
Thanks for the info without a bunch of cop dribble.
Amused

Collegeville, PA

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Clean up our town wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info without a bunch of cop dribble.
How about an apology to the officer, or is your foot too far down your throat to speak?
FARM BOY

Rising Sun, MD

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Danny I'm with ya alllllllllllllll the way...
It's hard coming from a city with REAL crime and these so called Wiggabillies think they can kick ass and pretend to be a gangster...Bring them up to our old stomping grounds, and they would all be like L'IL GALS you so called tried to give justice to.I know you are doing what this little GOOD OLE BOYS TOWN has needed for decades. It dont take a rocket scientist to see the pill & heroin problems this town has had for years now...
Keep up the REAL police work and I know you enough not to let this menial bullshit bother you....and Justin I know how pissed you are with that Wiggabilly, but just let that baby shit roll off ya too..
So to all you folks who stated that Rising Sun has lazy, child molesting police officers, they are just doin what all Y'all needed years ago or it still would have been your "Good ole boys town."
So all you wannabee gangsters and wiggabillies keep your eyes open wide(not bug eyeed from your CDS either)because your ass might be next on the list.
John
Concerned Citizen

Owings Mills, MD

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Juror 10 wrote:
<quoted text>. As one of the jurors in this case, I assure you that this far-from-innocent teen was in no way abused or mishandled by this officer. In fact, she appeared to cause her own discomfort, while trying to aggressively kick at and twist away from the officer. He remained calm and completely non- violent. We watched the store videos repeatedly, and there was no room for doubt.
Thank you for standing up for justice and making sure the wrong people don't get convicted. I wonder why the state's attorney wanted to pursue this case. It seems like a waste of taxpayer's money to go after the good guys when the "victim" was so bad.
Westbrook

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Juror 10 please get ahold of Larry Greenberg at the Greenberg law offices in Baltimore. Just let them know you were a juror on the officer stickney trial. He was trying to locate jurors cause if the criminal acts committed by Rollins. Please continue the good work and doing your part to clean up the county we live in let's start at the top now!
ravens fan 4 life

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Clean up our town wrote:
This is the same clown that threw my 7month pregnant neighbor on her stomach onto a concrete sidewalk in front of her 5 year old step son. And you rednecks defend this coward like he's some super cop. He's an idiot thank god she and her baby are fine! Oh, don't let me forget to add that her and her fiancé were found NOT GUILTY for the bogus charges brought up against them and that state piglet MATTHEW TELEP who tried to coach me and my wife into lies to make him look good!
Amused

Woodbury, NJ

#13 Sep 27, 2012
ravens fan 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same clown that threw my 7month pregnant neighbor on her stomach onto a concrete sidewalk in front of her 5 year old step son. And you rednecks defend this coward like he's some super cop. He's an idiot thank god she and her baby are fine! Oh, don't let me forget to add that her and her fiancé were found NOT GUILTY for the bogus charges brought up against them and that state piglet MATTHEW TELEP who tried to coach me and my wife into lies to make him look good!
Hey COWARD, I know 100% this isn't the neighbor. You're either the "innocent" pregnant female, or her fiancé and are scared to admit it and posing as a neighbor. Funny how 99% of people that bash cops are pieces of crap that violate the law but instead if taking responsibility, they blame the cop the their stupidity. Just like every turd that's housed at 500 Landing Lane claims they are innocent. You all are a bunch of clowns. Just remember, God forbid anything ever happen to you or your house, don't call the police because I'm sure that criminal would be just as "innocent" as you.
wow Pilgrims

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey COWARD, I know 100% this isn't the neighbor. You're either the "innocent" pregnant female, or her fiancé and are scared to admit it and posing as a neighbor. Funny how 99% of people that bash cops are pieces of crap that violate the law but instead if taking responsibility, they blame the cop the their stupidity. Just like every turd that's housed at 500 Landing Lane claims they are innocent. You all are a bunch of clowns. Just remember, God forbid anything ever happen to you or your house, don't call the police because I'm sure that criminal would be just as "innocent" as you.
Does anyone know how to properly spell and write a sentence in rising sum? Elite Hillbilly right there lol don't choke on that wood you got in your mouth.
wow Pilgrims

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Scum to be correct
Clean up our town

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stickney is that you?
Amused

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Clean up our town wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Stickney is that you?
Negative

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rising Sun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr mdactivist 186
Dirty Deals Tue Honor 1
ann ligget Sep 16 A FRIEND_ ONCE 1
Mayor of Rising Sun caught in a lie (Jul '13) Sep 16 Who me 41
Who should be the next Mayor of Rising Sun ? (Sep '13) Sep 15 Who me 28
congratulations to the first ever gay mayor of ... Sep 6 vince 9
Rising sun police chief chip Peterson fighting Sep 3 Ha HA 3
Rising Sun Dating
Find my Match

Rising Sun Jobs

Rising Sun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rising Sun News, Events & Info