dog owner

Kennett, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2012
reward 500.00 dollars leading to arrest of the person reasonable for shoting my dog on tammi dr off j hwy, get some help you sick person
Sorry

Addison, IL

#2 Jul 13, 2012
If some of us knew, we'd turn them in for nothing. People who shoot animals will beat their kids and abuse others. I'm very sorry for your loss, dog owner; I've been where you are.
duh

Kennett, MO

#3 Jul 13, 2012
I hope you find out who did it. I believe people who will be cruel to animals will be cruel to human beings as well. Our society has gone to pot.
dog owner

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 13, 2012
i hope someone knows something about it my dog didnt deserve that
dog owner

Kennett, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2012
wish somebody knew something about my dog
Beetle

Bragg City, MO

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Yall keep your mutts put up and out of other property owners yards like the law says you have to do and you won't have to worry about this. And you animal freaks that think cause someone will shoot a dog will abuse a person get a life dork.
Yep

Bernie, MO

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Actually, Beetle studies have shown that people who abuse and harm innocent animals ARE more likely to be violent, commit crimes and be abusive. But, you can think what you want!!!
Property owner

Bragg City, MO

#9 Jul 15, 2012
I had 7 dogs in my back yard three months ago chasing my chickens I killed 4 in my back yard one other died about 200 yards from me the other two was fast runners and bleeding. And I promise you I don not abuse my family or humans. I no the difference between a animal and a person stupid. And I'll tell you this your dog comes in my back yard and I see it he's a dead dog. That's a promise. I got little kids and some expensive birds to protect
Yep

Bernie, MO

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Property owner, there is a difference between protecting your property and just shooting a dog for no reason. I said innocent animals......

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 15, 2012
We live at the lake there are a lot of dead end roads.. People bring litters of puppies and unwanted dog and cats and dump them all the time.. When they start running in packs they become dangerous.. They also chase the deer in the woods.. We have had
some of these dogs come into our yard and growl and bare teeth, my husband drops them where they stand.. He will also kill them when he catches them in the woods running deer.

Addison, IL

#14 Jul 15, 2012
Beetle the 2nd, I'd watch my posts on here if I were you. The things you are saying could get you investigated....I am a pet owner who keeps my pets enclosed. I totally agree with Property Owner about animals running loose and killing his chickens. I would do the same thing he would do.

There are laws in existance that are intended to keep people safe, because you don't know what an animal might do. I still in believe that, however I see that we also need to do it to protect the pets from sickos like beetle the 2nd. Bud, you appear to be the kind who would take an animal and abuse it just to make it mean enough to attack. You are not much of a human being.....just a punk who's damned mean; the kind who probably beats his wife and kids, plus throws poison into his neighbor's dog pen just out of pure evil.
curious

Sedgewickville, MO

#15 Jul 15, 2012
beetle thats is so crul if you have a problem with your neighbors dog or cat just talk to them.someone like property owner go and just murder all them dogs.he needs to be turned in to humane society if i find out who he is he will go down.

Addison, IL

#16 Jul 15, 2012
lake cat wrote:
We live at the lake there are a lot of dead end roads.. People bring litters of puppies and unwanted dog and cats and dump them all the time.. When they start running in packs they become dangerous.. They also chase the deer in the woods.. We have had
some of these dogs come into our yard and growl and bare teeth, my husband drops them where they stand.. He will also kill them when he catches them in the woods running deer.
That is totally understandable. It's unfortunate that you have to do some coward's dirty work. My in-laws live on a country road and have to do this too. It's more humane than to let them get torn up by coyotes, and you have to protect yourselves. It's too bad that they don't take their unwanted pets to shelters instead of dumping on the sides of the road.
ummmmm

Portageville, MO

#17 Jul 15, 2012
I have just lost two dog's from some nutbag opening my gate close to dusk on friday. a 4 year old black lab and a minie pin mixed with beagle. lab is almost four years old and the smaller mix is almost 13 years old. they are very gentle. If anyone has any info please contact the malden police department asap. theese are family pets that someones bad idea to let them out. we have an idea who let them out but have no clue as of today where they may be. the lab's name is sugar she is female. the minie pin / beagle is female and she has her tail bobed. please do no harm to them and help our family find them.
ummmmm

Portageville, MO

#18 Jul 15, 2012
the minie pin mixed with beagle . her name is queenie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Risco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parma cop (Oct '17) 8 hr just wondering 6
Smoke breaks 10 hr Non smoker 5
Ugly people in clarkton (Jul '16) 10 hr River rat 9
Dreama wilson 11 hr Keep it 8
does anyone know richard passley? (Dec '10) 12 hr Gay Boy 43
Fake 13 hr Truth 3
Dr. Jessup office 16 hr Wondering 3

Risco Jobs

Personal Finance

Risco Mortgages